Alice in Tradingland (XY)

CMT for Yanma, Lapras and Corphish
Interested in Noibat and Tyrunt, I'd also be interested in a quint Staryu if you manage to get one in stock, but alternative I'd be willing to do a spitback of any of the above in exchange for a Staryu spitback.

cmt for litleo
Not really interested in anything I'm afraid

I'm online
Sorry about that, had to deal with something that took longer than expected, I'm free now though

are you looking for anything specific for the Shiny Gothorita?
Nothing specific, just offers

Last edited:
Interested in Noibat and Tyrunt, I'd also be interested in a quint Staryu if you manage to get one in stock, but alternative I'd be willing to do a spitback of any of the above in exchange for a Staryu spitback.
Generdelss Pokémon are so annoying :P I just had a few spitbacks while getting mine. How about this?
Tyrunt for Male Yanma w/ Speedboost
Noibat for Female Corphish
Spitback female Lapras for spitback Staryu

Thanks for the trade :D
Thank you too

CMT for your Corphish pls
If you can nickname a male Spritzee and attach a Sachet you have a deal. At least once I think of something terribly immature to name it that will amuse me until the end of days.

Generdelss Pokémon are so annoying :P I just had a few spitbacks while getting mine. How about this?
Tyrunt for Male Yanma w/ Speedboost
Noibat for Female Corphish
Spitback female Lapras for spitback Staryu
I can imagine, it's why I'm not breeding anything genderless, short of finding a 4 IV Ditto. Sadly despite having access to friend safaris with them, I've yet to even find a triple IV ;_;

Anywho that sounds like a deal, do you have any preference on the IVs for Lapras? For Staryu I'd ideally like either 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 or 31/xx/xx/31/31/31

I can imagine, it's why I'm not breeding anything genderless, short of finding a 4 IV Ditto. Sadly despite having access to friend safaris with them, I've yet to even find a triple IV ;_;

Anywho that sounds like a deal, do you have any preference on the IVs for Lapras? For Staryu I'd ideally like either 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 or 31/xx/xx/31/31/31
For Lapras I'd like 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Though I'll take 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 as well.

For Staryu I have 31/xx/31/31/xx/31

I've gotten super lucky with Ditto, 1 3IV and 2 4IV. If I come across any more I don't need I'll come back. There's some other things in your shop I'd like.

For Lapras I'd like 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Though I'll take 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 as well.

For Staryu I have 31/xx/31/31/xx/31

I've gotten super lucky with Ditto, 1 3IV and 2 4IV. If I come across any more I don't need I'll come back. There's some other things in your shop I'd like.
Neat, I added you, can trade whenever

I already used my Sachet D:
There's more than one in the game and you can get them at battle maison.

I just noticed. The perfect female Noibat has frisk. My error. Do you still want it. I'll understand if not and I'll trade Noibat spitback for Corphish spitback.

There's more than one in the game and you can get them at battle maison.

I just noticed. The perfect female Noibat has frisk. My error. Do you still want it. I'll understand if not and I'll trade Noibat spitbadk for Corphish spitback.
I'll take it, I have ability capsules so it isn't too big of a deal. That and I now have leverage to guilt you into Dittos :P

I already used my Sachet D:
I have one I can trade you up front

Nice looking thread alice! Could you cmt for both a compound eyes and friend guard scatterbug? Friend guard preferred if you only see one thing you like,and if you see nothing, well thanks anyways!
Gender irrelevant.

First up new stock;

The Quick Ball colour scheme basically matches Manectric perfectly in a weird way that I don't think any other balls actually 'matches' a Pokemon, whether that's intentional or not is anyone's guess. Anywho get your Electrike here and evolve them into Manectric, and then mega evolve them into some sort of strange series of triangles with legs.

Nice looking thread alice! Could you cmt for both a compound eyes and friend guard scatterbug? Friend guard preferred if you only see one thing you like,and if you see nothing, well thanks anyways!
Gender irrelevant.
I'm honestly not really interested in anything I'm afraid.

CMT on thread for Bagon. Also, I can offer you up to 96 BP worth of items.
Jolly Riolu please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)