Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Got my own custom avatar uploaded!

nui also got his!

Ransei got his! (Edit)

tjay got his! (Edit 2)

ACakeWearingAHat got his! (Edit 3)

Electrolyte got theirs! (Edit 4)

Amane Misa got theirs! (Edit 5)

Cleo got his! (Edit 6)

Indigo Plateau got theirs! (Edit 7)

Snaquaza got his! (Edit 8)

Last edited:

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I am going to redo this thread's aesthetics. A lot of older avatars have their directories changes so when I edit it, all old ones are gone. Will have to move those and might take a bit. Please stay with me~

Will add
and
then as well

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hum,where do i'm supposed to enter the avatar I
Just type it out anywhere on Pokemon Showdown. You can do it in chatrooms, battles, and even private messages. For example you can type /avatar clair-gen2 where it shows a chatbox at the bottom of your screen and it will change. Also, welcome to Smogon!

Just type it out anywhere on Pokemon Showdown. You can do it in chatrooms, battles, and even private messages. For example you can type /avatar clair-gen2 where it shows a chatbox at the bottom of your screen and it will change. Also, welcome to Smogon!
ok thanks lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)