All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Helios of Sun

Username: Coam
PS! Username: Enoam
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3- 6 PM, Weekends 1-9 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing VGC in 2017 for a little while, and then have been on hiatus until getting back in with SWSH Series 8. I have managed to get to the 1500's on the PS ladder in the last few series with various teams and entered a few bo3 tournaments, but have not been able to top cut. I think I could get better at determining leads, adjustmenting, and making predictions in bo3s. I also enjoy teambuilding and creating custom EV spreads, so I could also help with that if desired.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Coam#5224
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Last edited by a moderator:

Mukkuro

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Raineko

Username: Mukkuro
PS! Username: Natsumi019/Surota
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays around 4-7 PM, Weekends 1-11 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing VGC since BW, I started in 2011 and from then on I have continued playing each format but I have not taken it seriously, I also play Doubles OU, I participated in the OSDT and make Top 8. I do not consider myself bad, but I want to take it seriously, i'd like to learn the metagame in depth, learn how to build properly, creating custom EV Spreads, and when it comes to playing i think i could get better when making decisions and making a solid gameplan.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes, Lalae#7578
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to Oathkeeper

Username: GustavoR
PS! Username: gr1997
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly after 9 PM (in my timezone) However, this can be subject to change in certain days. I will communicate that with proper anticipation when it happens.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got into competitive in early Gen 7 thanks to PokeaimMD and blunder. I started to play mainly other metas like STABmons and Mix and Mega, but the Gen 7 meta I enjoyed the most was Incineroar - The Tier aka Gen 7 NU. Haven't really played a lot in Gen 8 mainly due to college and lack of interest, but I wanna get hooked into mons again with NU since it has my fav mon (Aerodactyl)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Assigned to: Pais

Username: Kibo
PO/PS! Username: Kib0
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Almost always free!
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hi, i actually started playing this may so i don't have a lot of experience. But that's exactly why I'm here, I want to increase my experience as fast as possible, so that i can compete with the best in tournaments!
I really want to improve!
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Btw, i'd like to request Pais as my tutor, since he told me he would tutor me.

Assigned to: peap

Username: AlphaRay01
PS! Username: AlphaRay01
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends entire days (11am-1am), weekdays depends on uni schedule but at least from 7pm-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing mons seriously a year ago, mainly sticked to ladder till a few months back and reached around 1600 consistently back then. Now I (am) join(ing) more tours and laddering more serious around 1700 and play in Tours like SSNL, but I feel like im hitting a wall skill wise and im not able to pin point my mistakes so I am not making the progress which I want to.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: PokemonCestDur
PS! Username: PokemonCestDur
Your timezone: gmt+2 france
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: each days around 7pm to 10pm gmt+2,
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have start playing pokemon in 2017. I am really passionated with the ru metagame. I have never really dig to far in ou, but now I want to know more about SM OU, and improve my skills in this tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to Brede

Username: Evan
PS! Username: Evann / Pog Johnson
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon-Thurs 7PM-10PM / Weekends vary, usually mornings & early afternoon are free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): NU mainer from 2014-2018, played in SPLs 7 & 9 to a middling record (5-7). Also managed in Snake 2, SPL 11, & "managed" Canada's WCOP team the last few years. I've been laddering VGC sporadically on alts for the past year or so (started with series 7) to help scratch the pokemon itch while I was finishing school and have really enjoyed the change of pace that it is from singles. I have a bit more time on my hands now that I've graduated and I want to try taking it a bit more seriously in terms of actually learning what to be thinking about rather than just clicking lol.
Are you able to use Discord?: Evan#1033
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Aqua Jet

Formerly Aqua Ring
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Lunala

Username: Aqua Ring
PS! Username: Chuo水ku
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am - 8:30pm on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2) and going UU Majors (2-2 in pools). After playing that for awhile, I’d like to learn a different tier and Ubers seemed interesting due to the vastly different metagame.

Assigned to Siatam for GSC OU

Username: fishstickscat
PS! Username: Nine.Eight
Your timezone: GMT+8
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
7AM-9AM;9PM-11PM, Saturday: 9PM-11PM, Sundays: 8AM-4PM;8PM-11PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing PS last year because of the pandemic. Started playing Monotype this April after a friend introduced me to national dex monotype last February and I think I do...ok in it. I want to try GSC OU because I think it would be a nice change from the fast paced experience the current generations offer. Plus, since GSC OU seems to need a lot of Foresight, I think learning the tier can help me improve as a builder/player overall. I have 0 experience in any Past Gen metas except Gen7 Monotype, though.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (I'm able to chat outside of those times too if they want to)

Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: StallSucksBro
PS! Username: Stall Sucks Bro
Your timezone:+2
Generation: ADV/GSC
Usual Hours of Availability:weekdays from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started to play showdown on 2018 although I did not start competitive until 2020 when I entered my first smogon tournament in ss ou where I did a decent tour, after that I competitively focused on sm ou and in low tiers.
I am interested in learning Adv and gsc because their mechanics attract my attention and I would like to improve competitively in them.

Assigned to: sawamura

Username: NaldoFKS
PS! Username: NaldoFKS
Your timezone: ARG (GMT-3)
Usual Hours of Availability: 8AM-12PM (Monday - Friday) 3-9PM (Friday - Sunday)
I have known and played pokemon for years but I was never encouraged to play in competitive mode due to my lack of experience in the subject, so I would like to learn and get into this game mode. (I have never been encouraged before by my lack of experience and not being able to fit in well)

I would like a tutor who speaks Spanish, my base language is Spanish, for my taste I prefer the tutor "Zikam"

Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Silveruby
PS! Username: Silveruby
Generation: Gens 1-5 OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Sundays, 12 pm-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I daresay I am fairly experienced in competitive however I have been on frequent hiatuses from the competitive scene. I primarily play monotype generations 5 through 7 and National Dex Mono in addition to generation 7 OU. I have laddered on Natdex and found a fair amount success and I would consider that my best tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Silveruby#1744
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Crunchman

lucky and bad
Assigned to Aldrich

Username: Crunchman
PS! Username: Crunchman
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays in the afternoon and evening, Weekends 9am-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started really playing Pokemon Showdown in March and picked up the Doubles OU tier soonafter. A couple different times I've tried doing some laddering/playing for VGC and I really have no clue what I'm doing. I don't have a cartridge so I can only play on Showdown exclusively.
Are you able to use Discord?: Crunchman#2686
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Links

Everything Stays
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to: roxiee

Username: Links
PS! Username: Links
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly at evening but I can bend if need be, just can't do past 10pm GMT-4 or before 9am GMT-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Old Gens for a while now and initially ignored SS as a whole, not really paying any mind to it. BWNU though is one of my favorite old gen tiers and I got introduced to SSNU from there and have been really enjoying it. My building is almost non existent though and my play could use some polish so I'd appreciate anyone willing to take me on :]
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

roxiee

Oh wow, I'm a princess.
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Assigned to: sensei axew

Username: roxiee
PS! Username:
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Will accommodate with tutor, not consistent due to work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Monotype and NU, looking to expand more in-depth and get more involved in the tournament scene particularly next year. I want to be more prepared for Grand Slam especially and overall just enjoying Pokemon, integrating myself in multiple communities, and learning more metagames. Also interested in voice chat ~
Are you able to use Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Requesting sensei axew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)