All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: Niko

Username: STABLE
PS! Username: STABLEPRINCE
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: all afternoons and evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played Pokemon competitively for around 3 years now. I've played in multiple tournaments in different tiers and performed decently well so far. I'm looking to get even better to be able to reach the level of official team tournaments like spl/scl/wcop
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Requesting Niko as tutor

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: StallSucksBro
PS! Username: Stall Sucks Bro
Your timezone:+2
Generation: ADV/GSC
Usual Hours of Availability:weekdays from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started to play showdown on 2018 although I did not start competitive until 2020 when I entered my first smogon tournament in ss ou where I did a decent tour, after that I competitively focused on sm ou and in low tiers.
I am interested in learning Adv and gsc because their mechanics attract my attention and I would like to improve competitively in them.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Oathkeeper

Username: Team Rocket
PS! Username: Silence The Voices
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly in the evenings, as my work requires a lot of time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing PS! since Gen 5. Over the years my skill in battling improved but I've been never good in building teams, so I seek a mentor that could help me with that. I feel like teambuilding can be fun but almost all my teams have no or very little success.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to: sawamura

Username: NaldoFKS
PS! Username: NaldoFKS
Your timezone: ARG (GMT-3)
Usual Hours of Availability: 8AM-12PM (Monday - Friday) 3-9PM (Friday - Sunday)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have known and played pokemon for years but I was never encouraged to play in competitive mode due to my lack of experience in the subject, so I would like to learn and get into this game mode. (I have never been encouraged before by my lack of experience and not being able to fit in well)

I would like a tutor who speaks Spanish, my base language is Spanish, for my taste I prefer the tutor "Zikam"

sapphiree

formerly silver grace
Assigned to Perish Song

Username: silver grace
PS! Username: spectral secrets
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 9 am - 2 pm; 9 pm - 2 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive since the era of SM OU, I've made multiple accounts over the years so my current PS! Username may not corroborate that fact. I have participated in multiple tours in the past and I have performed average, sometimes even above average. I used to play lots of casual games with casual builds in the past but I've started to ladder recently over the past couple months.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my Smogon forum page might be new but I'm acquainted with other active Smogon users via Discord.

Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Silveruby
PS! Username: Silveruby
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: Gens 1-5 OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Sundays, 12 pm-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I daresay I am fairly experienced in competitive however I have been on frequent hiatuses from the competitive scene. I primarily play monotype generations 5 through 7 and National Dex Mono in addition to generation 7 OU. I have laddered on Natdex and found a fair amount success and I would consider that my best tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Silveruby#1744
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Aldrich

Username: Crunchman
PS! Username: Crunchman
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays in the afternoon and evening, Weekends 9am-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started really playing Pokemon Showdown in March and picked up the Doubles OU tier soonafter. A couple different times I've tried doing some laddering/playing for VGC and I really have no clue what I'm doing. I don't have a cartridge so I can only play on Showdown exclusively.
Are you able to use Discord?: Crunchman#2686
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Assigned to Void for DPP OU

Username: Flatemo
PS username: Flatemo/ Holy Flatemo
Timezone: GMT+8
Generations: ADV/DPP/BW
Usual hours of availability: After my class till 5 PM my time. Weekends time is random
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon(min 3 sentences): I mainly play Ubers for 1 year hence why all my RMTs were about Ubers. I mainly want to learn more about past gens like no team preview, hazard control, and weather control. I also built a few BW teams in the past but Idk much about EVs so I want to learn more about EVs in general too.
Are you able to use discord: Flatemo#1341
Do you know how blacklist works?: Yes

Links

Bang.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to: roxiee

Username: Links
PS! Username: Links
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly at evening but I can bend if need be, just can't do past 10pm GMT-4 or before 9am GMT-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Old Gens for a while now and initially ignored SS as a whole, not really paying any mind to it. BWNU though is one of my favorite old gen tiers and I got introduced to SSNU from there and have been really enjoying it. My building is almost non existent though and my play could use some polish so I'd appreciate anyone willing to take me on :]
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: sensei axew

Username: roxiee
PS! Username:
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Will accommodate with tutor, not consistent due to work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Monotype and NU, looking to expand more in-depth and get more involved in the tournament scene particularly next year. I want to be more prepared for Grand Slam especially and overall just enjoying Pokemon, integrating myself in multiple communities, and learning more metagames. Also interested in voice chat ~
Are you able to use Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Requesting sensei axew

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: DugZa
PS! Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've mostly played Monotype for the past 2~ years. Want to broaden my horizons and learn other tiers. Playing DOU is much different from other tiers and the tier itself looks very interesting so would like to learn the tier and hopefully participate in more doubles tournaments in the future.

Assigned to TylerTheMilotic

Username: xr1aces
PS! Username: xr1aces
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability:4pm-1am on weekdays but usually on weekends I cant be on till sunday night around 4-5 pm. But I guess my weekday schedule makes up for the time loss on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Struggle with team building the most while I do maintain 1600-1800 elo I would like tips on how to improve overall. I started taking comp serious this past year as I started to notice my skill improve but I still feel as I'm stuck at this point and cant get past it. Thank you for your time and all you guys do, I appreciate it.
Yes

Hisuian Dylan

formerly CyberDCrest
Assigned to: ToastNoButter

Username: CyberDCrest
PS! Username: Trainer Saturn
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Tuesday - Saturday: 8pm - 12am | Sunday & Monday: 8am - 12am . I do work in retail and it is the holiday season. Hours may vary if I get off late for whatever reason.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing VGC since 2014. I made the Weakness Policy Aegislash set that people started using in XY. I went to two small in real life tournaments in VGC 2019. I just got back after almost giving up VGC over a month ago. I ranked 1522 in VGC Series 10 PS ladder with 194 Wins and 185 Loses.

Assigned to: Fakee

Username: Estuardo19
PS! Username: Estuardo19
Your timezone: Gmt-6
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: All the week, between my 11am to 2-3am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I start play 3 years ago, i start to play more "serious" 4-6 months ago, my first tour be the DPP SSNL and the BW SSNL, in dpp i lost on round 3 by act and in bw i lost on round 7. I in on bw cup but i lost on r1 by act cause i cant play anyday this week, next i try to play the ROA TEAM whit a friends 1 or 2 months ago, my team lose on round 1 xD, i play the NATDEX SSNL losing on round 3, and the last tour i play be the roa multitier losing in round 2
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Assigned to: Jomatoes

Username:Capri
PS! Username:Capri V.ll
Your timezone:EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 3.PM to 11.PM. Weekends:8.AM to 12.PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been on Showdown since Mid-2019 mainly doing OU and UU, But the results I was gardening were average, so thought maybe I should make a change in format, then making my change from singles to doubles so I need help to with settling into Vgc. Are you able to use Discord?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Assigned to roxiee
Username: pas_touchao
PS! Username: pas_touchao
Your timezone: GMT+1 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm-11pm during the week, weekend it depends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve quite active on French monotype tours since I started about 8 months ago, as well as participating at the seasonals, which was really fun, and where facing skilled opponents was really interesting. I believe I have a good in game approach, but I lack the ability to build strong and appropriate teams for these different tours. I’d like to improve on the competitive side, since I don’t believe the ladder is that fun and representative of what’s actually good.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes of course, under the same alt

Assigned to Aldrich

Username: pix
PS! Username: Pixxels / Pixxels VGC / Pix VGC
Timezone: gmt+3
Times of availability: 2 - 5 PM or 7-9 PM (GMT +3) Always free on my weekends
Experience Competitively: started playing vgc in aug 2020 then stopped for a while bcuz I didn't like it then got back into vgc during s9 as a stress relief. now for my achievements, I got some grassroot cuts, played for apac in dou wcup, got to top 500 in s7 and s10, s11 and ig that's it.
Are you able to use Discord: yes, pix#5378

Assigned to: airfare

Username: YOUNG BASEDGOD OPTIFY
PS! Username: OPTIFY
Your timezone: -5
Usual Hours of Availability: weeknights and any time on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am mostly a national dex player, but would like to get to learn gen 8 ou as it's one of the most popular formats on the site. While I have some experience in the tier due to friendly games, I would enjoy learning specifics of building and playing the tier.

Requesting airfare

Calaeb

formerly Pawwz
Assigned to: Eonito

Username: pawwz
PS! Username: pawwz
Your timezone: est -4
Usual Hours of Availability: usually whenever, ill lyk if im busy
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons for a while, started with Mono for a while (3-4 years). I moved to NU for a little after that pretty recently, but I wanted to come back to LC because it's something different and I enjoyed it. I've played in two Monotype Seasonal's, and placed Top8 in one of them, I also have like a 2nd place trophy in a 3v3 tour or something lmao

Assigned to cy

Username: HugeNoobLmao
PS! Username: PikaSup
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: (for december) 8am-8pm 7am 12pm no because meals
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been playing in random battles monotype ou pu and some ru for the entirty of gen 8 and watched these tiers progress. I have also been active in tours and tours plaza rooms and was able to get a top 5 leaderboard ranking in both. I find i lack the ability to win bad matchups in monotype and make the sensible predictions at the right time. I have still been playing monotype a lot and experimented with flying psychic dark ghost electric and balanced poison playstyles but am unable to make the leap to the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes Pika Sup 69 #3847
Yes

Assigned to: devin

Username: Skeptcal Dingo

PS! Username: Skeptcal Dingo

Your timezone: GMT + 9.5

Usual Hours of Availability: after work most weeknights for 5-6 hours and most Saturdays. For 3-4 hours.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

My name is Skeptcal Dingo, but people call me SD. In mid February 2020 I found jamvad and his academy. I bought his book and hit 1700 on ss0u in 10 days from 1100. I’ve learnt about tilting, metagame changes and mindset in that time and a hit 1800 for the first time early this year. In jamvads academy I was drafted to a PL. i managed to win all my matches and Our team went undefeated in the regular season. My manager was Devin. I watched all replays of my peers for the tier I have chosen to learn, i am at the start of my journey and whilst I have had success pretty quickly I know there is still heaps to learn.

Requesting Devin

Assigned to Mac3

Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: La Kuroneta
Your timezone: GMT -5 (Colombia)
Usual Hours of Availability: Between 8-10 am and 9-10 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started play RU after the 2nd dlc and looks pretty nice the metagame but all i have its a basic knowledge in the tier, so i wanna expand all my knowledge with the help of a tutor

Assigned to Zen

Name: Ale el dark link

Ps nick: 0ne Last Kiss

Time zone: gmt-4

Usual Hours of Availability: from 4pm to 12pm

Hello ... Well, I have come here for help to know a little more about this meta of the game that I have liked a lot since I started playing it, I have not been a player for years, I started this year shortly before the olt, with The intention of playing competitively at a good level, currently I am not very good, but I am not that bad either and what I want is to be given the opportunity to improve and make myself known.

Assigned to Aldrich

Username: BlueRay
PS! Username: time to chill
Your timezone: GMT +1 (at the moment)
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 20:00 - 00:00, Sunday between 15:00 - 22:00. I can be more flexible depending on a tutor's time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to be a casual player in Monotype and VGC, specifically gen 6 and gen 7. Nowadays, I'm mainly a PetMod player in a format called Megas for All where I learned and am still learning a lot from its tournaments, be they individual or team oriented. In Megas for All, I'm a 7 x tournament winner, I managed a team and led it to a second place in the first half of this year, and currently, I'm in the finals of the second team tournament. As a sidenote, Megas for All has formats like standard (OU), VGC, Monotype, and UU, with the first two being the most popular and active ones. My hope is to learn about gen 8 VGC on a much deeper level.

MTB

MagearnaTheBoss
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to pannuracotta

Username: MagearnaTheBoss
PS! Username: MagearnaTheBoss (Can change)
Your timezone: GMT +11 (Melbourne)
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day somewhere between 12pm-7 pm/8 pm, unless going out. (School Holidays rn)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got introduced to competitive pokemon by one of my primary school friends in year 5, ever since that I discovered Pokemon Showdown! and started doing the gen 7 randbat's to get introduced as to how all the Programs (Abilities, Ev's, Iv's, Natures, etc.) work. I then got introduced to the Tournaments and Tours Plaza room's in Pokemon Showdown itself, I've understood how battles work and I've reached decent peaks within 1400-1900 in many formats, just trying to get more of a grasp around this whole teambuilding thing as I mainly use samples myself, would love to get tutored become more consistent with my battles and not choke.
Are you able to use Discord?: Y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)