All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Milo

Username: Atilax
PS! Username: Nowelle
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability:
Able to answer dms anytime a day but only able to play in the afternoon or at night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing on Pokémon Showdown for nearly 2 years now and started playing in tourneys last year. French tourneys aren't really focused on National Dex so I had to play a lot of different tiers while in those. I've recently tried and signed up in many smogon tourneys for the first time and did fairly well in those (for a first time attempt on tiers that I didn't know well at least). And got to NDLT PO last year but got eliminated first round due to the stress of it being my first notable performance in a smog tourney.
I'm looking to improve in-game and get a lot better at teambuilding which is my biggest flaw.

Are you able to use Discord?: UnParecoolDormeur#6044
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead by Daylight

was a long and dark December
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to: mushamu

Username: d3adbydayl1ght
PS! Username: H1gh-res (don't worry, still have experience, but a new main)
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Variable now - I can't come on Tuesdays or Fridays, and I prefer Wednesdays after 4 or weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started Pokémon with the TCG and then discovered Showdown! I then tried my hand at monotype and found it quite fun, so I mained it. I've started to branch out into PU and NatDex formats, but I still main Monotype.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. (imagining dragons#6379)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

RL

Cramorant Enjoyer
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Eonito

Username: RLplayer
PS! Username: RLplayer
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: All days afternoon and 8-10pm gmt+1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started competitive pokemon in 2016 on 3ds with ROSA and showdown in 2020. Recently started LC (August 2021) and want to improve in this tier, I played some smogon tournaments in LC and peaked top 100 on the ladder but I think I can rlly do better. Also played many tournaments in other tiers and have a bit of experience overall.
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes RLpommed'amour#4274
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

pinorska

Banned deucer.
Assigned to tazz

Username: pinorska
PS! Username: pinorska
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Saturday nights, all day Sunday, usually on between 11pm-2am and intermittently through the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I watched Freezai's little cup LC games for World Cup and would like to get good enough to play for Canada/USA. My GXE is trash in LC and while I have a general understanding of the tier, am not nearly up to tournament play. I won an LC draft league a few months ago, won a smogon team tour as a monotype player, am top 50 in natdex ladder and peaked at 4th in UU this gen.

My Discord is pinorska#1217 :)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to Moutemoute

Username: QuinnXD
PS! Username: QuinnXD
Your timezone: gmt+1
Usual Hours of Availability: 8-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played a lot of comp pokemon on a other pokemon fangame. It's a game that's played in gen5 with gen8 mechanics so I know how the game works I just want to get better at it and learn more about ssuu. I also recently started playing lc tournaments(ssnl and lcuu) on ps and also trying to play a bit monotype for fun(blt).
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Thor for GSC OU

Username: Chiles Habaneros
PS! Username: Chiles Habaneros
Your timezone: GMT-6 (soon -5)
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I prefer afternoons, but with enough time I can accomodate to most times in night too
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing GSC since late 2020, I can build my teams and I have some good wins. What I primarly want is sharing my thoughts and collected experiences with a really good player, so I can improve my plays and my conceptions of the metagame to grow as a player in the builder and in game.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Assigned to: Lunala

Username: omi
PS! Username: omicorio
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: no life
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing for almost 2 years now, flip-flopping between formats which ended with me playing NatDex for a majority of my time on Smogon. I've been interested in RU since a little before RUSD II and now with RUPL underway i've been wanting to get more serious with the tier since i'm still a bit uncomfortable with my builds and overall metagame knowledge.

Assigned to itsjustdrew

Username: Mystras Leoxses
PS! Username: Mystras Leoxses, Zenin Maki, Can'tFight
Your timezone: GMT-7
5PM onwards (Mondays-Thursdays), 1PM onwards (Fridays-Sundays)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played SSUU since early generation. Gained up gaining enough knowledge to become part of QC team. I have recently started getting more into tour play.

Assigned to Aqua Jet

Username: SpacialRendevous
PS! Username: SpacialRendevous, Dueling Duelist
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm - 8pm weekdays, 12pm - 12am weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around for a few years, mostly playing lower tiers. Haven't played in too many teamtours or the like, just signing up and playing for whatever tours caught my interest. Recently taken an interesting in UU due to the Aegislash discussion and have picked up the tier; mainly looking to improve my teambuilding skills, particularly on how to best build archetypes like stall and hyper offense.

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Assigned to Aqua Jet

Username: Scor the Bunny
PS! Username: Scor the Bunny (will let my manager know if I'm on an alt)
Your timezone: GMT-5
4-6pm all weekdays sounds ok (my schedule is a mess tho).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing and gaining experience since the COVID started, I think my main playstyle ATM is BO and Balance but I'm willing to try out anything.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes!

Assigned to: jonas

Username:413X
PS! Username:413X
Your timezone:EDT
Usual Hours of Availability:past 6 my time + most weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I spend most of my time doing 1v1 stuff and I've been active on smog since ~2020 and have interacted with multiple communities. The Seacaucus Regional is super close to where I live so I think itd be a great idea to try to get good before then so I can have a fun experience.
Are you able to use Discord?: ye
ye

FailureGirl

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: pannuracotta

Username: FailureGirl
PS! Username: FailureGirl
Your timezone:GMT-5
Always. I have 0 life.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing for a year. I was pretty bad most of the of that year until bdsp came out and I was pretty good at building and playing the tier! I've entered a few tours and didn't do too well in them. I am here to learn a new tier since bdsp got bland and it's dead.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to AndViet for DPP OU

Username: Lialiabeast
PS! Username: Lialiabeast
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 9pm and weekend afternoon-evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing casually on ladder almost 8 months ago, so I am quite new as a player in general. I was into formats like Monotype and SS OU, but nowadays I stick to LC and old gens (DPP and RBY mostly). This year I started joining some tournaments like DPP Winter SSNL, and I believe I performed quite well for a newcomer. However, I am certain that I still have a lot to learn about the tier, and I want to improve my skills as a player.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Lialiabeast #2789)

Assigned to: maroon

Username: dopamvne
PS! Username: dopamvne
Your timezone:central
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm -12am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play showdown back in ORAS. I would mainly use trash teams. I watch a lot of videos recently about competitive and I really enjoy it. I want to be the best possible version of player I can be.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, dop#6550

Yes

Also i just made an account here so I hope this isn't ignored, I never really make forum accounts.

Mendeez

Get Lucky
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to cy

Username: Mendeez
PS! Username: Mendeez
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: usually free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): im recently playing monotype and I really liked it, but I feel like I still have a lot to learn and I'd like to take my level of play to another level cuzI feel its low
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Mendez#0332)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Assigned to Thor for GSC OU

Username: Ika Ika Musume
PS! Username: Ika Ika Musume
Your timezone: GMT UK
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday to Friday 8am-10pm, All day Weekend

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I'm a Battle Stadium Singles main been playing for about five years, one year of which I have been playing Smogon formats. I'd consider myself reasonable at RBY and have had some ladder/tournament results and have gotten to a point where it is time for a new challenge. I've played a bit of GSC OU and Ubers, but not enough to say that I am anywhere near experienced in the tier. Just looking to learn and bring my gameplay to the next level really.

Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Ika#4804

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Links for BW OU

Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Aiyaru
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Generation: BW OU
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I went 1-1), and LCWC. I also captained the ongoing UUFPL.

paolode99

A Creature Of The Night
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Assigned to Perish Song

Username: paolode99
PS! Username: paolode99
Your timezone: gmt +2
Usual Hours of Availability: after 7pm usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokèmon competitively a few months ago, I started with monotype as the main tier, but I'm at a normal level and I would like to progress to the next level
Are you able to use Discord?: yes ( PAIN #47969)

Assigned to Togkey

Username: PowerOfMemes
PS! Username: PowerOfMemes
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: Every weekday from 3:30 pm to 6:30pm , but after 6:30 on Wednesdays, and all day on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Nat Dex AG using scumbag Baton Pass teams with Wooper as the receiver, but later got into the lower tiers of SS-ZU, PU, NU, and RU. And, In each of them I used some memes, for example-in RU I'd use Blunder Policy Zap Cannon Xurkitree, or in PU I'd use Endure, Agility, Stored Power Weakness Policy Calyrex. In my opinion, I was always eh in every tier, but, for some reason, NU grabbed my eye specifically and I wanted to play it but competitively. I'm still eh, but because of that I'm looking for help now.

Assigned to roxiee

Username: Zangoose5000
PS! Username: Zangoose360
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm-10pm on weekdays, varies on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have recently got back into Monotype after not playing it for a few months. I can battle somewhat well on ladder, but I sometimes struggle with building teams. I'd like to learn how to make fun teams that are still viable (if possible), how to teambuild for room tours, and how to be decent enough to participate in the Smogon Monotype tours.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Volt Striker#4974)

Assigned to vapicuno

Returned: 08/31/2023

Username: DkKoba
PS! Username: DkKoba
Your timezone: EST/EDT
Generation: Advanced(Gen 3)
Usual Hours of Availability: 5-10PM EDT, likely to become 6-10PM once I start my new job EDIT: I thought I might expand my availability, I went back to my old job and now have 5-10PM EDT, 1pm-12am EDT Saturday(can be flexible and do earlier), and I will do anytime Sundays bar IRL plans.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played a smattering of games 5 years back and tried to get into Adv OU using copied teams but I saw very small success. A few weeks ago I crafted my own teams and started to adjust them slightly to make them better - but overall good team building evades me and my team often gets hard countered. I also am looking to better understand tools and common sets and how to properly react to them. I have a big strength in being able to judge how my opponent will play after a few turns of playing with them. Currently I hover between 1200-1300 on the ADV OU ladder and wish to become a top tier threat :)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes - DkKoba#0420 is my discord

Assigned to: Siatam for GSC OU

Username: Agentkeval
PS! Username: agentkeval
Your timezone: -4
Generation: GSC, DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been a consistent player in both of these gensand have been playing them for a while. I got to r9 i think it was in GSC ssnl and have replays of me beating players such as Sage in DPP. I feel like I already know the tiers and I'm very familiar with it, but am seeking to go beyond that and get rly good at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: yea agentkev#7792
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Aldrich
PS! Username: Aldrich
Your timezone: GMT +7
Usual Hours of Availability: Almost everytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing VGC for 4 years, havent really been interested with other formats but now I am willing to learn smogon stuff, I excel in the mish culture which started from DOU but I havent really played it seriously and now I kinda want to play it

Assigned to cy

PS! Username:cammon baby!!
Your timezone:GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability:from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):GAMEPLAY 3 years ago in pokemon at first I played it for fun but now I want to get into competitive play I can play pretty well on ladder I find it hard to create viable teams and would like to learn more about what to do with a certain matchup
Are you able to use Discord?:Camon Baby!!#4703
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
Assigned to AtraX Madara

Username:Kinzo Ketchum
PS! Username:Kinzo Ketchum
Your timezone:GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability:10 am to 10;30 am,12;30pm to 1;30 pm: 2pm to 3 pm,5pm to 7 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):i have played all tiers (not good in all. i am a ndou main. i know most of nd viability and am pretty good at it.i started pokemon competetive about 3 years ago and entered showdown in early 2021.
Are you able to use Discord?:Kinzo Ketchum#7061

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)