Almost Any Ability Same Solo Series 2: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Rage, Hosted by ihbst and sundays

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Same Solo Series!(AAASSS) Same Solo is a tournament format based off of 1v1, but everyone can only use a specific Pokémon. In addition, you can use almost any ability. With the Pokémon to use constantly changing, can you craft the best set for each round?

The Pokemon for this round is Sandy Shocks :sandy shocks:

General Tournament Rules: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/

Tournament Specific Rules:
  • A Pokémon is publicly posted in the thread, and it is the only Pokémon you may use on your team for the round. It will usually be the same Pokémon twice in a row, with a Pokémon selected for a loser's round also being used for the round after. (Exception being the initial rounds)
  • Play on Main Server or Smogtours Server.
  • Best of 1, double elimination.
  • Replays are required.
  • Preferably schedule on smogon profiles/walls to make act calls easier.
  • Use the required challenge code: /challenge (user), gen9almostanyability @@@ -Focus Sash, -Focus Band, -Bright Powder, -Quick Claw, -King's Rock, -Imprison, -Attract, -Mud Slap, -Sand Attack, -Smokescreen, -Perish Song,-Protean, -Libero, -All Pokemon, +Sandy Shocks

TERA IS BANNED! It isn't in the challenge code, but Terastal Clause is included in the AAA ruleset. Do NOT build your sets around tera.

Full Bracket: https://challonge.com/AAASSS2

Deadline for your matches will end on March 17, 11:59 PM GMT(-0). Extensions will be granted if necessary. Good Luck!

Last edited:
ihbst I apologize for being late but I am in fact calling an act win, I gave my opponent the time and they agreed to it they just... never, said anything afterwards. If this doesn't count since it violates some tournament rule, I will also take a round loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)