Amusing and nonsensical Conversations you've had

Searched and didn't see anything for this here in arabia..posting more to let out frustration but HEY GUYS JOIN THE FUN.

*Mom walks up into my room, Paranoid Android by Radiohead is playing in the background, I'm writing an essay*

Mom: cco! this isn't your essay
Me: Yeah it is mom.
Mom: Nope, the essay you had yesterday was much longer
Me: Well yeah that's because I rewrote it.

*the first loud part of Paranoid Android starts up*

Mom: cco! get off facebook!
Me: I'm not on facebook.
Mom: Yes you are! What else is making that noise! Facebook makes noise when it tries to talk to you! I heard about it on NPR, this kid got addicted to facebook, he couldn't stop listening to it.
Me: You don't listen to Facebook.
Mom: Oh I meant listening to e-mails
Me: You don't listen to those either

*Paranoid Android goes to a quiet part*

Mom: Oh this song is nice! Better than the last one, anyways you need to unplug! Turn the computer off!
Me: I'm writing an essay.
Mom: What were you doing before then?
Me: Writing the essay
Mom: When I walked in
Me: Checking the plot summary
Mom: YOU'RE CHEATING! I will have nothing to do with this!
*showing her the page*
Me: The audio files on the tape were scratched, see I looked around to find one with transcripts of the scenes.
Mom: I'm sure, but don't worry, it can be our little secret.

Anyways, it'd be funnier if you knew my mother and stuff, but I'm sure there are other smogonites with deadpan parents/friends.

[Me]: I could really go for some sushi right now...

[Idiot Friend]: Why do you like Mexican Food so much?

[Me; slightly annoyed]: [IF], Sushi is from Japan, not Mexico

[IF; incredulous]: Same difference, they're on the same contintinent.

[Me; more annoyed]: No, Japan is in Asia.

[IF; completely bewildered]: Asia? Is that part of China?

*cue facepalm*

This is the epitome of the U.S. education system...

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
[me] *wise stuff*
[other person] stupid/ignorant uninformed statement
[me] sarcastic/indignant response
[other person] insistence that they are correct
[me] calm, level-headed correction
[other person] another dumb thing! this is the punchline

/thread

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I made many jokes about my parents physical abuses towards me, it stopped being funny when child services found out and may dad taught me a lesson I have never forgotten.

I commonly have conversations with my dad, about things such as who would win in a battle, Cylons vs. the Borg. It drags on for hours.

For anyone wondering, just a Borg cube or 2, the Cylons would be crushed by the Borg if they sent there whole force.

This is a convo I had with a friend a few years ago that really comes to mind, I'm in quite a few nonsensical convos on the stupid and intelligent end (stupid side usually for comedy). This particular convo is from October 2009 when I was 20

Me: I've always wanted to do something crazy, and then find a way to make money off of it, and donate that money to charity. Like snort a load of coke for charity.

Co-worker: Dude, there's always those parties at your house. You could charge people to come, play some beer pong, have a raffle, and do a beer drinking walk-a-thon (an idea later stolen by the Cleveland show). It's breast cancer awareness month, you could call it beer pong for boobies and donate that money to the Susan G Komen foundation.

Me: whats that?

Co-worker: Some charity to help cure breast cancer and raise awareness

Me: Sounds legit, but do you think the Susan B. Anthony foundation would take money from something so legally questionable?

Co-worker: 0.o

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
A conversation I had with a friend recently

Him: I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and play games

(we were walking down stairs and he tripped and started falling)

Him: FUCK I'M FALLING DOWN ALL THESE STAIRS

Me: I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS!!! I TOLD YOU DOG

Him: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Me: I told you man, I TOLD you about stairs!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
when my cat was giving birth my mum told me that you shouldn't handle newborn kittens because the mother will eat them to protect them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)