And we build up castles in the sky and in the sand - (Defog Latias) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Latios was obtained through RNG abuse on my hg cartridge by me. The only way as of right now to have defog on latias is by teaching it in DPPt as it is an HM there. It is nicknamed "Latias". Originally the name would be in all caps LATIAS. It has the GER tag since I play all my games in german.
It was cloned in 5th gen using action replay. I also gave it some semi-useful tutor moves before cloning.

If you're not ok with rng abuse or cloning nobody is forcing you to participate.

Latias
OT: mOST HG (36272)
(female) - timid - Levitate
IVs: 31.14.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 35)
defog - icy wind - tailwind - trick

How to participate:
1. get a random fodder pokemon (preferably bunnelby, magikarp, wurmple, floette or whatever) NO zigzagoon, ralts or poochyena!
2. put it on gts asking for a Latias lvl. 31-40 with "Most" as message
3. post here (Make sure to include your ign)
4. I'll trade it to you asap

If you haven't registered Latias in your dex yet, scroll all the way to the bottom then you can enter the pokemon name manually!

If your pokemon gets sniped you can put up a different pokemon again. Just let me know which one it is. If I don't see your pokemon I'll urge you to deposit a different a pokemon.

Giveaway will end in 48 hours.

That's all; mostly copy+paste from my previous giveaway.

-----------------

Bonus text (content not important for participation)

I've been wanting to do this giveaway for a few months now, but I never really had the motivation to rng this beauty. My first roamer rng ever. 3rd 4th gen rng ever.
You might be asking yourself: Most, another giveaway? Do you have a life?
Answer: I just wanted to sneak those in since this is the last week of my winter break and I don't really know how conistently I will be online when next semester starts. So this might be the last "big" giveaway for a few months. Maybe, maybe not...

Why am I doing these giveaways?
I have a few answers for this question:
1. I don't really get any satisfaction out of trading. When I want a certain pokemon I usually try and get it myself.
2. I can. I already wasted invested several hours of my life in learning rng abuse. I also have the ability to clone using action replay and powersaves (frickin' 30€ in austria).
3. I am trying to give casual people access to the "cool stuff". (Filthy casuals...) This is also the main reason for my ditto giveaway (especially since I have easy access to a for most people foreign ditto)

As always, behind-the scenes pictures:

Last edited:
Gible Lv. 1 female
IGN: Izumi
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got it already, thank you!

Last edited:
If you didn't receive one by now please re-deposit something else!

Bonus rule!! NO zigzagoon, ralts or poochyena!

Filthy casual here. Deposited a Lv. 1 female Mawile. IGN is Speedwagon.

Thanks again for your last awesome giveaway, and thank you in advance for this equally awesome one. I, like many others, would never be able to obtain such pokemon without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)