NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that a mafia goon looks pretty weak but we cannot ignore the possible existence of a godfather role doing something+showing up vanilla either, and going after Proph/Earlio/Jalmont just doesn't make sense when we still have a shady slot to figure out

the thing is, were I to focus on what would fit best with the pr we know so far, I would be voting FH

Hitmonleet's slot is Durza, aka unapologetic anti town behavior, aka Jordan and Knights both went "um no let's not policy lynch this blatantly anti town slot, let's wait for a good player to sub in pls", and to allow this slot to live to lylo because you're worried the last scum might be hidden deeper is a tried-and-true way to lose this game
So, literally your entire reason for scumreading me is because my predecessor was a terrible, trolling poster?

I feel disappointed now.

Could you at least provide some reasoning based on my play? If you want to solve my slot, why not actually look at my posts and actions?

Alright, screw it, I don't think anyone is going to give a shit about anything I'm actually trying to say or ask.

Lynch Jalmont

My strongest scumread atm, feeling sus of Moody/Hauno/(Maybe Proph? Idk) outside of them. One of them is prob scum.

The thing is I don't really think Jalmont is scum, because I can't really fathom a world where the mafia both have a message sender and a neighborizer.

That's just too much redundancy unless Metal Sonic specifically designed the setup to punish modgaming like that, which is.. a possibility? I don't know.

Who else could possibly be mafia here?

Haruno - can't be mafia because he protected Texas the same night as texas was targeted by knights. obviously that doesn't make sense if they are both on the same team
Earlio - probably not mafia because of aubisio's role. what use is a commuter if town has barely any useful roles eg roles that target people? The only way this makes sense is if commuter was meant to be a fake claim role which is highly possible. i dont know otherwise his content has gone downhill but he did suggest thinking knights as deep scum/feeling like he was mafia day 2 which would seem odd to setup so early on in the game. definitely still in consideration though, but with all things considered (such as the mafia cop) it's hard to see earlio as mafia.
Hitmonleet - most likely to be mafia i think. the interaction with aubisio looks really awkward too in hindsight. says a lot of strange things that proph has already brought up, but his weird insistence on handwaving away people's thoughts eg in 1940 strikes me as no good. #1880 is also oddly confident from someone who self proclaims he doesn't like putting forward confident opinions.
Jalmont - town
3P1K - all behavior points to town - in general good reads and is giving a fuck. i cant remember everything but pretty confident he's town. can reread and explain better if necessary but i probably won't.
Former Hope - i just don't see why mafia redirector attempts to redirect his teammate who then immediately afks. that seems like a pretty nonsensical course of action from the mafia point of view.
MoodyCloud - checked by ap although theoretically could still be mafia. played well this game though. same boat as epik i can reread to explain better but his pushes don't feel informed in any way.
Prophylaxis - a lot of excuses but decent analysis. i see him at odds with leet a lot tbh. the things he says are a lot more balanced and reasonable compared to leet who comes off as pretty desperate. I think mafia has a lot to gain trying to push a mislynch on me and it's one of the only ways they win. I don't really see how proph intends to vote his way to the end assuming he's mafia without leaving me open as an option.

so it has to be leet i think.

Haruno - Doctor.

Haruno: Can you please fullclaim actions and number of shots? Who did you target on later nights? Are you a full doctor?

Earlio - Voyeur.

Earlio: Can you please fullclaim actions and number of shots? Who did you target on later nights? Are you a full voyeur?

Hitmonleet - Vanilla.

Jalmont - Message Sender

Jalmont: I know it's scattered throughout the thread, but can you claim full night actions? Who did you send a message to last night?

3P1K - Vanilla.

Former Hope - Two Shot Redirector. Xnadroj to Aubisio/Apricity, Jalmont to Earlio.

MoodyCloud - Tree Stump

Prophylaxis - Vanilla.

Want to get all claims sorted out and in order because that helps us not overlook things.

Jalmont said:
Former Hope - i just don't see why mafia redirector attempts to redirect his teammate who then immediately afks. that seems like a pretty nonsensical course of action from the mafia point of view.
Is it confirmed that FH redirected Xnadroj to one of the A-names?

3P1K is posting meaningless fluff so far about the the persuade, gonna read what they did D1 when I get off mobile. I have reason to believe Aubisio is actually persuaded, from what I’ve seen so far this game seems decently role-heavy (perhaps no true vanillas?) and I could see a mafia (or town lmao) persuade being in this game in spite of its pointlessness. I’m not quite up to speed on the whole Blazade issue (gonna read up) but aubisio’s other reads seem awfully low hanging with the easy Haruno target and calling out Jalmont when I’ve seen him play much more idly and “irrational” before as town. Could be some sort of scum play to make aubisio look town via a persuade
Lynch Aubisio

I’ll look over other ppl later and also where the fuck is Durza
this prob makes earlio town?

Knights said:
Epik: I could understand anyone ignoring an opinion in order to push someone, but requesting multiple opinions and then ignoring one and not waiting for the other is lip service. He's steered the wagons onto mislynches for two days and my gut is screaming at me over it. If he brushes off Twin's wagonomics like he did with Thunder, I'm parking on him. Scum

Blaz/Former: Blaz was a Townbiased player with RL issues affecting the slot. I see a possible link between him and Epik, though, along with the Blaz/Jordan theory. I need more rereads here and some content from Former, so it's a weak scumlean rn.

Jordan: Jordan opposing Blaz's wagon definitely links them. I also see parallels to Epik in the wagonomics and Epik's own lighter defense of Blaz. Epik, Jordan, and Blaz reads a little too convoluted to be three scum, particularly with the odd way Epik and Jordan sort of mirror each other. The easiest answer seems to be flip the scummiest of the trio and go from there. Scumlean.
Likely Knights decided to go with the 2 town/1 scum pairing here in this post, which makes Epik/FH town.

Knights said:
Durza: Sub his punk ass. Proph's 1000x better than this guy.
lol

OK yeah, Hitmonleet is probably just the last scum and I'm just way overthinking it.

If he isn't scum we come back tomorrow and the game goes to Hard Mode but him being vanilla makes sense when the rolecop is a thing because it gives a false positive as opposed to all the scum being outed by it.

Vote Hitmonleet (L-2)

Hitmonleet if you're town please leave a legacy, you are literally first on the PoE and that is why you are being suspected. You're lynching Jalmont but you aren't explaining why Jalmont's actions are indicative of a mafia mindset

This just goes to show how immemorable Haruno's been this game. I wish that would change. Gonna go do a quick mental iso on him and try to figure crap out
You're ignoring that Haruno claimed doc and he blocked the Texas NK when Knights tried to kill him.

Alright, screw it, I don't think anyone is going to give a shit about anything I'm actually trying to say or ask.

Lynch Jalmont

My strongest scumread atm, feeling sus of Moody/Hauno/(Maybe Proph? Idk) outside of them. One of them is prob scum.
This feels like you're trying to line up mislynches and figure out optimal path to victory here

Haruno is doc, Moody is rolecop checked Tree Stump, I'm pretty obvious town

One last thing, don't understand why he's been so angry this game

If he's actually town here, then he replaced in and then three scum have been lynched in a row. Any town replacing into that situation would be FRICKIN HYPED.

But instead he's been complaining/ranting for most of the game about not being listened to, which.. is true in a way, but the reason why he's being lynched is because he is first rung up in the PoE and hasn't made significant strides to distinguish himself a part from that

i think the mindset dissonance is worth noting though.

---

Also sorry if any of my posts have gone over the line Hitmonleet, I'm not trying to ignore you, I just think that you're the last scum because PoE and behavior

Overthinking never hurt anyone proph bb; seconding guessing can though. On another note I see no way hitmonleet should be allowed to live to lylo; xand i dont see logic in scum offing him implying him to be town. So im perfectly fine with that lynch since before looking back he'd be first on my POE as well.
Still gonna try to find the willpower to do the busywork sometime during this day phase but if the lynch is set in stone for the most part and its currently 3am im gonna be lazy and push off figuring out the exact order my personal POE would fall in until tommorow. I'll still be lurking the thread until i zonk and happy to discuss if anyone wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)