NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(they unvoted leet somewhere in here)

A glaring inconstancy exists here. Thoughts Hitmonleet
Scrambling, plain and simple. Aubisio probably freaked out and kept trying to avoid his lynch: He tries to put the lynch on one of his claimed scumlist, spams random words, tries to play up a sympathy angle and that he's "a commuter who misread his role", and then he goes to pleading and bargaining. Remember how the end was literally him claiming some of his lynchers were town?

Currently feeling sus of Jalmont atm, so question: Why did you random change your lynch vote to me at endgame? What's going on with this fake persuade (since didn't you claim it?)? Why should you not be lynched?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Would love thoughts from Earlio tbh

Because if I can name one person who has been lurking under the radar, cleared by earlier interactions, it's him

Regardless of his actual alignment he's worth a look at
Hi yes I am here, have 2 things to say

Somebody on Aubisio’s last second “these people are scum list” is probably scum, Aubisio was using it as a way to clear players imo
Jalmont could be a scum messenger but that feels unlikely, very confused with the persuade play tho

It’s not lylo yet right

I'm confused by his actions at the end of the day, along with the fake persuade stuff. I'd really like an explanation from him, at least. Hence the ping.

And I'm sincerely bemused as to why everyone is randomly lynching me with no rationale. 3P1K MoodyCloud I'd at least like an explanation for this.
Was it really unwarranted/unprecendented? I did already speculate the merit of you and aubisio in previous posts (believe i discussed this with proph?). Of course someone who only haphazardly rereads wouldnt have even bothered taking not of that. And instead is focused on being reactive~~ not doing much for your case buddy. unlynch leet

Was it really unwarranted/unprecendented? I did already speculate the merit of you and aubisio in previous posts (believe i discussed this with proph?). Of course someone who only haphazardly rereads wouldnt have even bothered taking not of that. And instead is focused on being reactive~~ not doing much for your case buddy. unlynch leet
No, I noticed that you speculated an Aubisio+I scumteam, I just wanted your clear opinion as to why I should be lynched.

I can't help but feel like that last line is intended to be a threat.

Anyways, since we're all seemingly throwing around our votes willy-nilly, lynch Jalmont. Yo fam I'd like some answers pls

You aren't actually VT though?

Anyways, Leet has been seemingly confirmed as some sort of vanilla. Personally, I think 2 things. 1. Mafia probably has all PR roles 2. None of the current roles particularly strike me as scummy. 3. We have 2 role revealing things, the role cop and whatever earlio's role is (assuming earlio is town which i see as likely but the double watcher thing is still weird ngl). 4 that probably means mafia has at roles they like to keep hidden (ie the PR finding cop, but probably one more). This turns around to probably believing either Epik or Proph mechanically is most likely to be scum...but I've also already come to that conclusion a different way. 5. this has ended up being more than 2 things.

Mostly meme-ish, trolly posts with short reactions or statements. One thing that is pretty relevant though is this:

Put the cucks who lied about persuade on chopping block, and make jalmont town for calling that out forever. Also goes well with what leet said since aubisio is one of the cucks who claimed persuade
Since we know for certain the persuade is false, this is def. something I agree with (minus Jalmont being town, he'd easily know that if he was the one faking it).

the thing is, were I to focus on what would fit best with the pr we know so far, I would be voting FH

Hitmonleet's slot is Durza, aka unapologetic anti town behavior, aka Jordan and Knights both went "um no let's not policy lynch this blatantly anti town slot, let's wait for a good player to sub in pls", and to allow this slot to live to lylo because you're worried the last scum might be hidden deeper is a tried-and-true way to lose this game

Hm, I guess that is a good point on Durza (I'll hold off on that otherpoint for now since I know my alignment and we can come back to it if needed).

That said, do you think then that the last scum is vanilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)