Earlio
Jalmont

Hitmonleet
Former hope
Aubisio

with FH and Proph most likely not being teammates
Hitmonleet may still be mafia goon/godfather of sorts

I think this is still where we're at ?

I don't really see FH as mafia at this point. Behaviorally, yeah, it's all there. But I just don't see the connection between his theoretical scummates.

Why would he fake redirect his teammate, potentially invalidating his claim? Like surely he had to see the problem with claiming a result that jordan would be hard pressed to fight against. You'd have to think the mafia would set that up better - you would expect jordan to actually be engaging with the thread in order to complicate the game. instead he disappears, likely because he knows he's been caught due to the inconsistency.

Also with Proph I don't see why Knights would publicly push to have Proph subbed in as mafia unless Durza is also mafia. Just food for thought.

Ended up being very busy today because scrubbing out in card game tournaments all weekend means that you have to catch up with a lot of work on Monday.

I will provide more input tonight.
I'll should be here paying at least mild attention to the thread while i fuck up combos in FighterZ so feel free to hmu if you wanna talk

As long as you don't look like you're just asking questions without giving opinions and taking stances, or like the answers to your questions don't matter and have no influence on your reasonings, you won't be lynched just for asking questions
That is a fair point: I suppose I should probably ask some more questions. Speaking of questions, since I'm struggling to get a feel as to your alignment, what are your thoughts on all the stuff going on so far?

Your question is really vague and I have been cleaned by a role cop so idk how to respond there
It was intended to be vague. Nothing you've said this entire game has been that memorable, tbh, so I just wanted an outline on your thoughts.

Also, "cleaned by a role cop"? Tfw? That makes no logical sense. It's like how I'm damned as mafia for being rolecopped as vanilla.

Yeah as much as I find a mafia redirector to be coherent with the setup FH is probably town and Leet probably mafia goon here, it is unlikely that they are teammates

lynch hitmonleet
this is neither aubisio nor fh, we've seen a scum cop and a scum neighborizor, i really doubt scum has a vanilla goon that just seems a little weak

can we do aubsio instead please?

Both are in my lynch pool, it's just that a Leet red flip seems to clean FH while Aubisio's flip tells us nothing. At the end of the day both lynches will happen.

Mafia goon is entirely possible, so is a limited use Ninja-godfather showing up as vanilla imo.

It's the problem I have with Hitmonleet.

He tries to ask a question to Moody, but the question just completely ignores anything about the current game state. If he actually paid close attention to the gamestate then he would know that Moody was checked by apricity but he's just not showing any sort of knowledge/desire to figure out the game with that question there.

Either way I have some time today to look at interactions, so I will proceed to do that now!

It's the problem I have with Hitmonleet.

He tries to ask a question to Moody, but the question just completely ignores anything about the current game state. If he actually paid close attention to the gamestate then he would know that Moody was checked by apricity but he's just not showing any sort of knowledge/desire to figure out the game with that question there.

Either way I have some time today to look at interactions, so I will proceed to do that now!
-_-

Yes, he was checked by Apricity. No, that doesn't mean he's lock town. Literally, the only thing it confirms is that Moody's role is what he claimed. That means practically nil in the grand scheme of him being town or not. Scum's already flipped a Cop and Neighborizer, is it really unbelievable that Moody's role could be scum? And no, I'm not ignoring the gamestate. I'm trying to figure out what the heck Moody is thinking so I can get an actual read on him and go from there. And I apologize that, apparently, I deserve to be scumread for trying to juggle a quickly-going mafia game where I just subbed in last day phase with the rest of my life while constantly being under a barrage of denouncements and calls for me to be lynched.

/rant

I honestly don't understand why you consider this all to be concrete proof of ~1/3rd of the game's alignment when it's very easy to, yknow, lie in a Mafia game.

-_-

Yes, he was checked by Apricity. No, that doesn't mean he's lock town. Literally, the only thing it confirms is that Moody's role is what he claimed. That means practically nil in the grand scheme of him being town or not. Scum's already flipped a Cop and Neighborizer, is it really unbelievable that Moody's role could be scum? And no, I'm not ignoring the gamestate. I'm trying to figure out what the heck Moody is thinking so I can get an actual read on him and go from there. And I apologize that, apparently, I deserve to be scumread for trying to juggle a quickly-going mafia game where I just subbed in last day phase with the rest of my life while constantly being under a barrage of denouncements and calls for me to be lynched.

/rant

I honestly don't understand why you consider this all to be concrete proof of ~1/3rd of the game's alignment when it's very easy to, yknow, lie in a Mafia game.
moody's role is not what he claimed. he claimed VT.

Scumstumps are rare from my experience but im ngl i have mulled over the potential of apricity+moody as the last scum multiple times and the thought does kinda scare me. Anywho my paranoia aside; 95% of scenarios moody and apricity are of the same alignment.

That being said the lynch today should still be aubisio... so get on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)