NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlio was persuaded/messaged this cycle after I redirected Jalmont to him.
Yeesh my reread was shitty.

This does give us something very definite: Among Aubisio and Jalmont, there is at least one scum.

Aesthetic with no role to actually avoid is an idiotic idea and if MS actually did that I lose all faith in him.

The way I see it, there are 4 possible options:

1. Both Town. This makes absolutely no sense, and can, as such, be ignored.
  2. Scumbisio. Aubisio, pressured for a claim and noting other things that have already been claimed, claims Aesthetic, regardless of it being his role or not. A town Aesthetic makes no sense with what we know so far, but a Mafia aesthetic? Perfectly believable and likely in this setup. Leaning this atm, since I'm currently feeling a scumread on Aubisio, and more of a null on Jalmont.
  3. Scumont. Jalmont the persuader persuades, but is caught as a persuader, and then attempts to persuade people he's the Town persuader. If Aubisio is town, Jalmont must be scum OR there's another persuader we should know about (which is pretty unlikely, tbh). Otherwise Aubisio being the aesthetic makes no sense whatsoever, unless...
  4. Double Up. In this case, it's just two scum trying to mole town, or potentially trying to deliberately invoke a seeming TvS when it's really a SvS. However, the two haven't had many interactions, so I'm leaning towards a no on this route, but it is possible, I suppose.
Would like some thoughts on my analysis and how people are leaning out of these potential results.

Also, a bit off topic from the point of this post, but after Proph's analysis, I'm feeling town from them now (they're citing and quoting things, deep (almost over)analysis).

Reminder that both Jordan and Knights wanted Durza replaced "by Proph" when I entertained the idea of policy lynching them
The Hitmonleet/Durza slot literally cannot live to lylo but it's okay if we don't lynch it right now

Reminder that both Jordan and Knights wanted Durza replaced "by Proph" when I entertained the idea of policy lynching them
The Hitmonleet/Durza slot literally cannot live to lylo but it's okay if we don't lynch it right now
Counterpoint: I'm town.

Also, wouldn't it look scummy to promote having a bad/not as good player subbed in for a slot?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Count 5.2

Jalmont (2): Former Hope, Aubisio
Aubisio (4): 3P1K, apricity, Prophylaxis, Earlio,
Hitmonleet (2): Jalmont, MoodyCloud,
Not Voting (2): Haruno, Hitmonleet,

With 10 alive, it's 6 to hammer.

Hey guys just a heads up im gonna be paying minimal attention to the tread in the hours up till DL. (i think we only have a few hours left now; no time to check). Imma be @work for the next 6 hours give or take.
P confident aubisio'll flip red if we put it through as the lynch of the day. Significantly less confident on every other slot in the game though. So after this i got some rethinking to do.

Yeesh my reread was shitty.

This does give us something very definite: Among Aubisio and Jalmont, there is at least one scum.

Aesthetic with no role to actually avoid is an idiotic idea and if MS actually did that I lose all faith in him.

The way I see it, there are 4 possible options:

1. Both Town. This makes absolutely no sense, and can, as such, be ignored.
  2. Scumbisio. Aubisio, pressured for a claim and noting other things that have already been claimed, claims Aesthetic, regardless of it being his role or not. A town Aesthetic makes no sense with what we know so far, but a Mafia aesthetic? Perfectly believable and likely in this setup. Leaning this atm, since I'm currently feeling a scumread on Aubisio, and more of a null on Jalmont.
  3. Scumont. Jalmont the persuader persuades, but is caught as a persuader, and then attempts to persuade people he's the Town persuader. If Aubisio is town, Jalmont must be scum OR there's another persuader we should know about (which is pretty unlikely, tbh). Otherwise Aubisio being the aesthetic makes no sense whatsoever, unless...
  4. Double Up. In this case, it's just two scum trying to mole town, or potentially trying to deliberately invoke a seeming TvS when it's really a SvS. However, the two haven't had many interactions, so I'm leaning towards a no on this route, but it is possible, I suppose.
Would like some thoughts on my analysis and how people are leaning out of these potential results.

Also, a bit off topic from the point of this post, but after Proph's analysis, I'm feeling town from them now (they're citing and quoting things, deep (almost over)analysis).
We have confirmation (universally) that a persuader doesnt exist now as the "persaude" just got broken with no reprocusions. How does this change your thoughts?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We have confirmation (universally) that a persuader doesnt exist now as the "persaude" just got broken with no reprocusions. How does this change your thoughts?
Put the cucks who lied about persuade on chopping block, and make jalmont town for calling that out forever. Also goes well with what leet said since aubisio is one of the cucks who claimed persuade

metal son
Aubisio is scum 100% assuming MS isn't a troll.
Jalmont is still likely Scum.
Double Up scenario is quite likely now.

I'd vote Aubisio, but I don't want to force a hammer atm (since scumbisio can just self-vote) I'd prefer of we have as much time as possible to discuss things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I've been down with a sudden bout of the flu since mid yesterday and it absolutely sucks trying to mafia with a migrane. If this keeps up much longer I'll probably ask to be subbed since there's 0 chance I can play mafia like this

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count 5.3

Jalmont (1): Former Hope
Aubisio (4): 3P1K, apricity, Prophylaxis, Earlio,
Hitmonleet (2): Jalmont, MoodyCloud,
Not Voting (3): Haruno, Hitmonleet, Aubisio

With 10 alive, it's 6 to hammer.

Deadline in ~6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)