AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
1579540849029.png
Welcome to the Anything Goes Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2020 AG Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall AG leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious AG Circuit Champion Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:

• This tour is in the National Dex Anything Goes format.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the National Dex Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Losers Bracket

HGgamer  vs  etiov
Eccalliti ✿  vs  Funbot28 (extend)
boyn  vs  Sificon
arifgoku  vs  ericwangswim
Gabelou0510  vs  Velvet Blood
(winner of Unicorns vs hidden)  vs  Rhmsitb
pulsar512b  vs  MDB
SaDiSTiCNarwhal  vs  mc56556 (extend)
Dockiva~~  vs  Guardsweeper
Zayele
 vs  zikam (act)
Novakrieger  vs  Roxiee
SputnikGT  vs  Michael213
RaJ.Shoot  vs  lotiasite
cromagnet42  vs  64 Squares (extend)
Catalystic  vs  YaBoiJD
Staxi  vs  StepC

Deadline: Monday 27th April 4 AM GMT
Extension Deadline: Thursday 23rd April 4 AM GMT
Have fun!

Last edited:

YaBoiJD

Banned deucer.
honestly thinking on saying f*** this and just throw tour and take a FAT break from mons :p but if cata wants to play then i'm down

edit: i'm going to play cata

Last edited:

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Unicorns and hidden have been disqualified from this tournament for throwing their games. Please keep in mind that agreeing to replay your games is also not allowed. If they were meant to be real games, they will count as real games. For what it's worth, this decision was taken by a TD and not myself.

As a result, the loser of Rhmsitb vs. ADF Test will get a bye for this round and advance to Round 4.

HGgamer  vs  etiov - who?
Eccalliti ✿  vs  Funbot28 - i know that name
boyn
 vs  Sificon - I'm a little annoyed i won the bo3 we played after I dropped out of the tour
arifgoku  vs  ericwangswim - arifGOATku
Gabelou0510  vs  Velvet Blood - already won apparently; showoff
(winner of Unicorns vs hidden)  vs  (loser of ADF Test vs Rhmsitb) - ADF better win
some idiot  vs  Mixing Dat Bitch
SaDiSTiCNarwhal  vs  (loser of bigtalk vs mc56556 ) - btw this means mc will lose and then beat the narwhal.
Dockiva~~  vs  Guardsweeper - this guy I've never heard of is on the "real" VR council for some reason, and since I'm on the actual VR council, I can't root for him. Also GOATiva
Zayele  vs  zikam
Novakrieger  vs  Roxiee who?
SputnikGT  vs  Michael213 who?
RaJ.Shoot  vs  lotiasite - Switching the a and the o in Latiosite really isn't that clever
cromagnet42
 vs (loser of 64 Squares vs Bread Sandwich) - bromagnet will win this time
Catalystic  vs  YaBoiJD - who?
Staxi  vs  StepC - who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)