Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a lady, not a guy, please. I merely am looking for feedback as it has been a few days. I am sorry if requesting feedback seems harassing to you. I shall not bother you any further.
I apologize for the mix up. I don't just based off avatars because I've seen some guys with avatars like yours so until I'm corrected I just assume male.

As for the messages it has been about 2-3 days since you last message me and I told you I would still like to finish our pending. If I don't cancel with you assume I will still conduct our trade. I would not make anyone breed something and then be an ass and tell them no thanks I already have it. Even if I obtained your wares I would still trade you for them simply because you put the effort into breeding them for me. As I said miss patience is key. Also its not that you're harassing me I feel like it's wasting my time to respond to the same question over. I'm not a person who likes his time wasted even if it is, but a minute or a few seconds hence the reason we have the be patient rule.

I apologize if I seemed rude miss but I assure you our pending will be dealt with.

Last edited:
Oh wow cool ^^
When would you be available for trade?
You will be given the pokemon after I finish trading with mythra. Are many trades that must be conducted and such little time.lol

Can someone trade me competitive pokemon or any shiny pokemon?
People asking for hand outs in my thread get shut out... There is a tactful way to ask for things. Like maybe pming saying "hey azure I'm a new player and I don't have much to offer but I was interested in a pokemon or two that you have on your thread. I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me out." Or something along those lines. I just did a 30 pokemon give away the other day man so giving out mons is nothing for me it's all about the way you approach me and ask however that determines if you get what you want or not

Interested in: Cleffa
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy
Flawless Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Heal Ball
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Can offer jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 binacle for it.
However, as the binacle has sniper, I wouldn't mind trading it for a 4 iv Cleffa.

Last edited:
I have flawless Froakie(Timid/modest),Larvitar(adamant),Scozor(adamant)+ not flawless 5 IVd Staravia(jolly),Gible(adamant).
LF Flawless Scutterbug=>Vivillon

Hey Look its a Update!

Staryu
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: LOLS

Pokeball: Pokeball

Beldum
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Ask Ditto if it has any moves.
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: The Regular one.

Carbink
Ability: Sturdy, cause Dragons
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Its a Rock with Eyes, its already BEST Fairy pokemon without any.
Pokeball: Its Red and white.

Tauros
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Ask Miltank why it doesn't hatch his eggs! (A ditto is fine too I guess...)
Pokeball: The Classic Ball

Yeah if your wondering why all these crazy difficult to breed pokemon are being put up. Well I managed to obtain 5 iv dittos so yeah, might as well.

By the way Rotom, is available in Bold, Calm, Modest and Timid Natures. Yeah...

Probably gonna go around and breed all the fossils, 100% Male, and Genderless things now, I mean might as well.

Hey Aoi,
I am interested in a female Pumpkaboo (Super Size) with Frisk. I could trade you a close combat adamant Growlithe.

I'd say CMT for Taruos, but IDK what from my thread you'd want. So if there's anything your missing I could maybe whip up we could possibly strike a deal that way. I'm between breeding projects anyway.

FTR I have a 5IV imperfect Archen w/ egg moves that would make a great starting point for Archen breeding. It's not an even 1:1, but maybe I could throw in other things. I also have a 5IV imperfect Amaura and I'll see what else.

I'd say CMT for Taruos, but IDK what from my thread you'd want. So if there's anything your missing I could maybe whip up we could possibly strike a deal that way. I'm between breeding projects anyway.

FTR I have a 5IV imperfect Archen w/ egg moves that would make a great starting point for Archen breeding. It's not an even 1:1, but maybe I could throw in other things. I also have a 5IV imperfect Amaura and I'll see what else.
Well I can do it for that imperfect Archen, and a spitback Bulletproof Chespin. With the 5 iv dittos its not that hard to reach the flawless if I don't care for the pokeball lol

Well I can do it for that imperfect Archen, and a spitback Bulletproof Chespin. With the 5 iv dittos its not that hard to reach the flawless if I don't care for the pokeball lol
I personally prefer most of my Gen 1s in a pokeball. That Bulletproof female is actually claimed, but I'm breeding some Impish ones today so if I get a female BP I will let you know, thanks.

I personally prefer most of my Gen 1s in a pokeball. That Bulletproof female is actually claimed, but I'm breeding some Impish ones today so if I get a female BP I will let you know, thanks.
male chespin is fine too, I can just breed it with ditto.

what else would i need to throw in in order to get the male jolly shroomish? i kinda need that asap, but i'll get to breeding a bunch of hp bulbasaurs
Well everything else I kinda have, the only other thing that I would want is your coming soon HP Grass omanyte, also the only Male Jolly Shroomish I currently have in stock is lv 35 cause breeding, and need to relearn its egg moves.

Update

Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest/Timid
Egg Moves: Magnets
Pokeball: The Red and White Ball.
Stock: (Can breed on Request.)

Rufflet
Ability: Hustle (Defiant)
Egg Moves: The Native Moves
Pokeball: The American Ball
Stock: (Can breed on Request.)

Well guess I should Update

Mankey
Ability: Anger Point/ Vital Spirit please ask cause rng gods poop out Anger point alot to troll me.
Egg Moves: Close Combat
Pokeball: Pokeball

Cranidos
Ability: Mold Breaker, These guys went extinct because they never evolved to the point they got Rock Head which you would think they would get.
Egg Moves: Crunch, Cause lets copy the other dinosaur.
Pokeball: The Prehistoric Ball

Archen
Ability: Defeatist, Its no wonder why these guys died out...
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Defog, Please thank Redjar for this.
Flawless: Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Do you have to ask?

Anorith
Ability: Battle Armor
Nature: Jolly/Adamant, Might do Impish if anyone is interested.
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Once I spawn a Female, I will add Rapid Spin, and Knock off.
Pokeball: The First Ball

Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head/ Pressure
Egg Moves: Roost lol
Pokeball: YOU KNOW!

Tyrunt
Ability: Strong Jaw
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance. You don't really need the other ones.
Pokeball: The Fossil Ball

Amaura
Ability: Refrigerate
Nature: Timid, Azure has Modest.
Egg Moves: Nope.
Pokeball: Look at the other fossil pokemon.

Ekans
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch
Pokeball: Premier Ball

So I have been kinda not here for most of the weeks thanks to finals. So thats pretty much done now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)