Apprentice Program: Round Eighty Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Welcome to round 83 of Battling 101. If you are seeking a tutor, you're in the right place. Fill out the information below to be assigned a tutor.

Username:
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?:
To clear up any confusion, here is an example of what an application would look like:

Username: Kevin Garrett
Shoddy Username: Kevin Garrett
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 4:00 p.m. – 2 a.m. GMT -5
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am the reason luvdiscs were implemented on Smogon. Aside from that, I deleted all of my posts because they were all terrible. I really want to learn how to play Pokemon the right way because I have struggled with it for so long and put in a lot of time to get better, but can't improve at all.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Definitely.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Sure, but I suck at tournaments =(
YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS. Additionally, you must be able to use Pokémon Online, Pokémon Showdown, or at least Shoddy Battle (if you only wish to learn DPP OU).

Important: Don't forget about the new Tutee Talk forum, including what we expect of you guys if you are chosen as tutees!

Two more things: If you were skipped in the round before this one, make a note somewhere in your sign-up post that this was the case. It makes it easier for us when we do the pairings.

Tutee tournaments will happen after every round, it is strictly XY OU. If you are interested in playing for this tournament then we will send you a reminder PM once the signup thread opens.

Username:SickSevenOne

Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:SickSevenOne

Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT +10/Available Anytime

What tier do you want to learn?:XY OU, Team building, and Overall improvement in my battling.

Tell us a little about yourself:24 years old, just got back from a 9 month deployment to Afghanistan, I've been out of the competitive scene for about 2 years now. I have a lot of free time because I'm on leave and I figured "why don't I apply for this Battling 101 thing?" Like I said before I was in the competitive scene in 5th Gen, and quit in the beginning of BW2, due to the fact of me leaving to that big sandbox in the Middle East. I have good work ethic and make it an effort to make who I'm learning from worthwhile. I'm easy to teach and will learn with an open mind, plus I'm cool to chill with =]. On a more serious note, I want to learn the current standard metagame, team building, and analysis so I can further myself in the community in the future with the knowledge that I'll obtain from my tutor.

Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:Of course if it benefits the program and its tutors!

Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Yes of course, to showcase my improvement and how effective my tutor was in teaching me.

***I got paired up last round, BUT my tutor didn't give me any lessons, and we only met once.***

Username: King Chase
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: King Chase (Pokemon Showdown)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Pacific Standard Time, GMT -7, 1-3 pm on all weekdays, 6-9pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and Off and On all day Saturday.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU (preferred) , XY UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 8th grader, I wanted to be advance in Math and Science so I did a year of homeschool this year. I will be going back to highschool next year. I want to be an orthodontist and that is what I'm aiming for right now. About my pokemon history, I got a ds and pokemon game(Diamond) when I was 8, I played the crap out of it and got really bored, I would stop playing until the next game came out. Around Black 2 and White 2 I started coming on Smogon and Serebii and exploring and I learned about competitive battling, IVs, Evs, natures, and all that stuff. Last year was looking though the wifi thread and found the trading section. (I thought that was really cool) I wanted to make a shop too. So I made an account an started a wifi trading thread with a random 5IV machop I got off wonder trading. My shop bloomed and now carries over 250 different pokemon. I know a lot about pokemon and I'm think I'm a decent battler and consider myself semi-experienced, but I want to get better and explore the other areas of smogon! Feel free to check out my thread ;)
Will you be willing to do
tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: dragon_poop
Pokemon Showdown: DRAGON_poop
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 4 PM onwards, except Mondays. I am free to play most of the time.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU
I like learning philosophy, physics, space stuff and I enjoy soccer.
I am visiting Nepal in May, and I might not be able to come online as often then. But since this round finishes before I leave, it's not a problem.
I wanted to join this program before but I always missed the application deadline. So I am very excite about this.
I consider myself a competent battler but I can never reach higher than 1600 ELO. So I hope to learn the flaws in my team-building mentality. I’ve read many articles on team-building, and used all sorts of tools to help me, but I feel that I’m missing a vital component.
I have learned a couple of things from my two RMTs, but seek advise from the pros.
I wanna be the very best.

Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: YES!!

Last edited:
Username: Panda12435

Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: NextGenFighter

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: I live in Western Australia, My timezone is GMT +8

I am normally available All the time except for when I am asleep, and when I have school, so afternoons everyday, all day on weekends

What tier do you want to learn?: X/Y OU

Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I am a 9th Grader, I am also the Junior House leader for my faction at school and am a Straight A student, I have been playing pokemon since I was 6 when I got Pearl, Ever since then, I've loved just trying to catch every single pokemon and find all the legendaries, but lately, since I have been playing on my Y, I have been looking for a bit more to do, so I decided to get into competitive. i've made a couple of teams on Pokemon Showdown, and looked at a lot of guides on team-building and strategy, but I still am lacking a lot of the knowledge of those subjects, so i came here. My weakest point is definitely my team-building, that is what I would like to work on the most. I know a lot about Pokemon in general, IV's, EV's and I know a couple of movesets for pokemon. The reason I really love pokemon is mainly the community, how large it is and how friendly everyone is, this is another reason why I want to get into competitive, to go out, Meet a ton of people and make plenty of new friends at tournaments and such.

Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes, definitely.

Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Yes, I think afetr the tutoring it will give me a huge confidence boost so that I can fell I can win the tourney.

25 Post: I am more of a lurker than a poster, and of course, this is my first time getting into competitive, so I don't actually know much about 90% of what goes on on the forums. I will certainly be trying to post more after I learn about most of the topics here, which will come from the 'battling 101' Tutoring. It will also boost my confidence so that I can go out and share my opinions on topics. I think I should be tutored because I am dedicated. I have spent countless hours looking at guides and tutorials, but yet I still have trouble in battle. I know I'm not the best, but I think with the tutoring, I can be. I think that the tutee program will help me immensely increase my team-building skills, prediction skills, strategy skills, and just general pokemon skills. I want to be able to go into match, knowing that I can win this if I play it right.

I Was Skipped in Round 82

Last edited:
Username: asbdsp
Pokemon Showdown Username: asbdsp
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Evenings EST, weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Trying to make the jump from a PS OU battler to Legendary Status. Need to learn about higher level battling decision making, advanced team building, and forum integration. I'm a hardworking dude, who rather enjoys playing this game, especially since the advent of Gen VI.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Yes.

I was skipped in round 82.

Last edited:
Username: Hawkeye998
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Hawkeye998
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-3, Weekends all day and weekdays after 5pm
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, pretty much all XY metas except Ubers.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 20 and live in Canada studying business. I've been playing pokemon since Gen1 but only recently started on Showdown. I don't think I've ever hit 1600 on the OU ladder. I know the basics of competitive battling but I'm interested in seeing what I can learn from this program. Other video games I enjoy include Fire Emblem and Elder Scrolls, and I also enjoy reading, basketball, and music. Also I've been refreshing the forum all day waiting for this thread to go up and then as soon as I leave for more than a few minutes it goes up.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Yes

I guess I need a justification since I'm new.
I preferred to do a lot of lurking so I wouldn't be a complete n00b to the forums when I decided to jump in. This program is actually what made me finally decide to start posting. I've just started posting today but now that I've started I'm looking forward to getting involved. I can't contribute much to past-gen stuff because I don't have competitive experience with it, but I'm definitely interested in contributing to XY where I can. I'm also planning on hopefully doing some C&C stuff because my writing skills are very strong. I'm not sure how much of a justification this is but hopefully I can be considered for this program.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Username: Merritt
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Merritty
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5, availible weekday evenings from 5ish-7 PM, and weekends from 12-3 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, Doubles, Little Cup
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been an avid competitive battler ever since the "good old days" of early DPP, but only got involved on Smogon relatively recently. I fully understand the mechanics behind how evs and the type chart work, but my teambuilding and strategy could use a little work, as I tend to fall in the "cookie cutter" side of things. I am willing to listen and learn, but I'd very much like to learn more about Doubles or OU, with a side possibility of LC simply to learn more about that tier from a master.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 83 Tutee Tournament?: I would be interested (lol all the people interested in Round 81)

I was skipped last round

Username: Lupe Wilde
Pokemon Showdown Username: D0natell0
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, Weekdays-4:00pm-11:00 Weekend: whenever
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, DPP OU, XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a senior in high school. Ive lingered around the forums (on a another account) since mid DPP but started taking Pokemon more competitive when BW released. I'm an avid Gen 5-6 Ubers player and somewhat of a Gen 5 RU also. Someday i would like to be skillful enough in certain tiers to the point where i can play in SPL, WCoP etc.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Of course
Less Than 25 Description: I want to be tutored because I am a very hard worker and I want to explore the older gens and do somewhat good in standard play of the tiers. I also want be well known throughout the Smogon Community for my personality and skill I learned. Another reason I decided to do this was so that i can actually learn and play older gens while having fun doing it.

Last edited:
Username: Not the Messiah
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Falling Silence
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1, will be more active during Easter holidays
Tell us a little about yourself: I used to be called Falling Silence on the Smogon forums, but I logged out and forgot my password because I'm a retard. Anyway, I started playing competitively last summer, but I've been struggling to improve as a battler and teambuilder. I believe that Smogon's tutoring program can help me with making me a better battler and a contributor to Smogon.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yep
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Yep
Under 25 posts: I'm more of a lurker than a poster atm; I'm not comfortable with posting anything just yet, because I feel that due to how relatively inexperienced I am at XY and other tiers in general, I will look stupid to everyone.

I was skipped in round 81, and I was assigned a tutor last round, but we had a large timezone difference and we never got any sessions done. I spoke to Ojama about it and he said I can have priority.

Last edited:
Username: Clessasur

Pokemon Showdown PO/PS: Clessasaur

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CDT (GMT -5) 4pm-2pam pretty much every day.

What tier do you want to learn?: Primarily VGC ,but XY Doubles and I guess XY OU would help.

Tell us a little about yourself: I played Pokemon lots when I was younger including being really into the TCG, but by the time G/S came out I had kinda stopped playing for one reason or another and hadn't really played any of the newer games except RF/LG. When I bought a 3ds I decided to get XY and really got into it again. I understand the basics. I know how to do IVs. I know how to EV train. I need more help with learning to build teams. I can obviously copy somebody else’s team and run with it, but it doesn’t really help me much since it isn’t mine and I won’t fully understand all the choices behind the team. With that, I also need help with getting down strats. I find myself making tons of mistakes that cost me matches when they should be obvious and are obvious the moment I make them. I’d like to get better at predicting so I don’t fall into traps so easily.

Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Certainly

Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Most Definitely. I would love to take part in a tournament as a chance to hone newly learned skills.

<25 Post Count: I honestly got back into Pokemon again a couple months ago and haven’t really had much I could say since I don’t know nearly enough to comment on anything, which is why I haven’t posted much, if at all before now. Once I can get some more knowledge so I fully know what I am doing, I am definitely willing to post a lot more often.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: passion
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: passion [ps] / based goddess [po]
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt-5 anytime really I have no life so flexible schedule most of the time
What tier do you want to learn?: xyou
Tell us a little about yourself: I like anime, the color purple, and long walks on the beach. User: Valentine is my fren. :]!
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: k
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: k

wuz skipped r81 :[!

Username: awiec
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: awiec( pokemon showdown)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 Available most times of the day/night but during test weeks I have very limited availability, if I am given an appointment time I will do what I can to make it.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY UU (preferred) or XY OU I mostly just want to get my skills back up to par, I'm rusty and make some sloppy moves and I don't really have anyone to practice with.
Tell us a little about yourself: I used to compete in the IRL tournaments in 3rd gen and won a few. My main passion is breeding and I do enjoy testing out more unique sets and I think I can hold my own. I am graduating with a Bachelors in Science this summer and will be going into a masters/phd program for plants. I also have 14 Tarantulas and lots of plants, so I lean more towards water,bug and plant pokemon.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Sure why not
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Yeah I have an OU team ready

Username: Jimera0
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Jimera0
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT -5) available from 12pm-3am most days. I have D&D on Wednesday and Sunday that usually starts around 5pm and goes until very late, and I stream every Friday from 5pm-7ishpm. Other things may pop up on an irregular basis, but I'll keep my tutor posted.
What tier do you want to learn?: X&Y OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a long time member of Smogon who's never spent enough time actually playing to be actually good. Spending 90% of your time in the OI sub-forum tends to atrophy your battling skills :P. I want to actually learn to be actually good so I can help people out better in #mentor. If you're looking for more general stuff, I'm a total nerd who spends all his time on the internet but wants to become a teacher. Hence the renewed commitment to mentoring on my part. More experience = more good.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: The Tutee Talk forum is currently completely empty for me so I'm not exactly sure what it is, but from the context I assume it's some sort of feedback/communication thing, so yeah, I will.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: That'll be an interesting new experience for me. Sure.

Username: Shaymin :D
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Shaymin :D
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM, GMT -5, usually free during weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Ubers
I'm a pretty new Smogoner from a small town near New Orleans, Louisiana. Still getting used to the XY meta, and Ubers is most confusing to me, so help would be nice ^_^
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:
Of course
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Not really interested in OU, so no :/

Last edited:

Username: SJNeptunia
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Lunistria
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 (EST) ~ After 3:00 and before 10:30
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I'm in the 8th grade and a total computer nerd. I enjoy writing stories, making music, graphic design (I suck at it though =/) and playing Pokemon as pastimes. I have been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember, starting off with Pokemon Crystal (in '03-'04). However, I really got into the game with Pokemon Sapphire. I was never really competitive, though. I played through every game, but my teams were usually bad and I completely missed the point of competitive battling xD. Eventually, I learned about the art of flashcards and Pokesav and made a bunch of illicit Pokemon that served next to no legitimate purpose (who wants a shiny Machamp with triple kick, psychic, stone edge and roar of time?). I just started competitive battling a few months ago, and let's just say I'm not the best at it. I missed the signup date for B101 2014 twice now, so I really hope I get picked! I wish to hone(dge) my skills and become a better player, along with nurturing fine relationships with the fine people of the community! To be honest, however, I don't feel that I'm adequate enough to be selected. I feel like those who have been skipped constantly deserve it more than me. I wouldn't mind being skipped, it gives me all the more time to hone(claws) my skills xD
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: I'd be more than happy to.
✪ <25 Posts: I'm the definition of a ghost xD I usually snoop around but I've only started competitive battling a few months ago. I joined Smogon a few months ago, too, and I'm at point blank on it xD I'm not sure where to post sometimes and I'm not very intelligent Pokemon-wise so it's really hard for me to contribute anything to the scene.

Last edited:

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Username: Bluwing
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Bluwing
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Gmt +1, available nearly all day everyday the whole week.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU. Really wanna learn this tier.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have played competitively for nearly 2 years know and I have got a lot off knowledge about competitive battling, basically BW OU as it was in the beginning of BW2 I got here. I want too learn DPP because I find this tier extremely enjoyable, I also find it much more challenging mainly because im totally new to the tier, but also the mechanics off the generation. Im also a very quick learner, but I feel I just need a push in the right direction to really get there, and ive got a lot off motivation lately especially because I wanna be able to compete in this tier on a higher level than I can right now.

Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: 83 maby ? But yes ofc.

Got skipped round 80 & 81. Didn't sign up for round 82.

Last edited:

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Pre-Contributor
Username:ChrisTehAwesome
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:ChrisTehAwesome
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EDT (Toronto), evenings and all weekends, more now that exams are coming to a close
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, XY LC, XY Doubles, XY UU, DPP Ubers, DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm in university studying chemical engineering. I enjoy competitive pokemon and I've been lurking the major tournaments (we can this *_*). My teambuilding lacks synergy in OU, which i'd like to fix, although I'd probably get more out of the other tiers as I already know a lot about OU.

Got skipped round 81

Username: AwsomeBiz
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: CycloTJ
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Currently 3pm to 12 am EST
What tier do you want to learn?:I'd lean on XY OU, but if there is no room i'll go with XY UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been aware of competitive battling ever since 4th Gen, but didn't join Smogon until a bit later. Recently i've been trying to dig my hands into team rating, so I'd some additional assistance with that, and maybe touch up on my battling skills on the way.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: sure

Last edited:
Username: thursday
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: ghostfolks, montaigne
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5: after 6:00PM on weekdays, anytime on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, BW2 Ubers (if there is no room)
Tell us a little about yourself: hi, i'm thursday. i'm very unfamiliar with xy ou and a lot of it is sort of alien to me, but i'd like to pick up with it. i'm a university student in chicago and in my spare time i help staff a literary magazine and might start editing another in the near future. i think i'd like to work on prediction and teambuilding since i'm not exactly great at either. i'd like to start contributing more to this website somehow as well, though i don't know how to do so. sorry that i can't really make myself more available, but college does take a lot out of you.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: no thanks, sorry!

Username: Riptide554
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Det. Riptide
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Around 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU or XY UU if there's no room in OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've known about competitive battling since the Heartgold/SoulSilver games, but I never found a good starting point until this generation. I've been looking to improve my team building skills in building Bulky Offense teams.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: Yes.
25 Posts Reason: I don't have much to offer in the ways of contributing to the forums here, since I'm still a novice and I don't know what I'm talking about. I'd like to learn more to actually become more active here.

Last edited:
Username: Pokemasta77
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Pokemasta / En Fegit
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST and quite often
What tier do you want to learn?: XY LC
Tell us a little about yourself: Pokemon, League Of Legends, Super Smash Bros, Yolo Swag
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Sure

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Username: scorpdestroyer
Pokemon Showdown username: scorpdestroyer
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8, timing varies but on weekday non mornings I can go on irc and I can play Showdown on weekends
What tier do you want to learn: XY OU
I'm a NU player but I'm trying to get into XY tiers because I find them interesting. OU particularly stands out to me this generation.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes, although idk what they are
Are you interested in playing for the Round 83 Tutee Tournament?: yeah

I was skipped last round

Username: Salt the Flesh
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Salt the Flesh/Sir Spook
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, time of availability varies and is usually flexible but never before 4:00 PM Monday-Friday
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm interested in contributing and participating in the community, but I don't feel I'm good enough to be significant in that. Teambuilding is my main weakness.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes

I think I should note that I participated in a previous round (80 iirc) but I found that I didn't learn enough due to not being able to meet with my tutor enough.

Username: Kavatika
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Kavatika (PS only)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT -4 or -5 whatever the hell it is during DST) I'm on at anytime during the day really and even early in the morning (like 7:30 am) but whoever my tutee is MUST be available regularly at 7-9 PM, which is the time I am basically guaranteed to be online (otherwise it depends on my homework load)
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been active on the forums for several months now, I've done some C&C work for LC, made some friends here and there. I've kinda realized that since so many people play OU, it's kinda worth it to know how to play the tier well. Mostly I'm interested in learning higher level skills and applying what skills I know already at a deeper level. I'm not 100% new to this game, I know what I'm doing and I want to learn more.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: if you mean round 83 yes

My tutor went inactive last round (limitless told me to say that in my sign up post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)