Apprentice Program: Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to pokemaniac15

Netbattle nick: Dark Magic Attack
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): All the time between 9:00 A.M- 8:00 P.m.
Experience level*: Newb
A little about myself: I am a veteran in EV and IV and natures but not in battling. I am a human so i do have work to do.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced All tiers

Assigned to psychup2034

Netbattle nick: Pressure or Infamous
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): from 4 p.m - 10 on Mon - Tues 4. pm to 11 Wed - Sat.
Experience level*: I joined at the end of 2005
A little about myself: Im pretty easy to get along with, just don't be mean to me ;/
Generation(s) I want to learn: All Generations

Assigned to Obi2Kenobi

Netbattle nick: Apathy's requiem
Time zone: pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5p.m.-6p.m., 10p.m.-12a.m.
Experience level*: i am "okay" just want to get better so that when i challenge the actually good players i dont get raped
A little about myself: play lacrosse because it is just the greatest game on earth.i like pokemon obviously, and i am a 2nd degree black belt in Karate, but still dont like to fight.
Generation(s) I want to learn: adv. generation, dont really like the GSC or RB gens

Assigned to ToP

Netbattle nick: Drayano
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 8:00am - 7:00pm [12:00pm - 11:00pm in GMT]
Experience level*: I can't build teams very well and I'm pretty crap at prediction. I can play a little but I normally lose against good players. I DO seem to get a lot of hax though
A little about myself: Random 13 year old british teenager who gets along friendly with people if they're friendly themselves. I'm away on NB like 100% of the time even though I'm there :X
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS OU & RS UU

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, all apprentices waiting for tutors have been assigned!

Tutors, if you were assigned an apprentice, I sent you a PM with his name. Please contact your pupils to set up a time to meet. Apprentices, you should also send a PM to your tutor to work out a meeting time. If there are any problems that would require someone to be reassigned, let me know. Thanks, and happy tutoring!

Assigned to Bugsy23

NetBattle nick: MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon or MeleeMan
Time Zone: EST(GMT-4)
Regular Online Hours(in EDT!!!!): 6:45-7:45 A.M. and 5:00-11:00 P.M. (In EST, I do not know what EDT is,sorry!)
Experience Level*: I am in between Newb and normal, I guess. I know not to put three fire moves on a fire types, not to use pokemon just because I like them, or to make pokemon HM Slaves. I know about EVs, IVs, and Natures. I know about how all pokemon fall under categories like Sweeper, Tank, Pseudo-Hazer, etc. I am able to look up movesets on the computer, but I want to know how to use them effectively. I also want to know how to create a team, and what qualities a good team has.
A little about myself: Just a kid who wants to learn how to battle well, maybe even when be know as a moveset creator/team builder on Smogon one day! I hopefully want to take the knowledge I gain here and use it in a tournament, to represent all Smogoners!
Generations I want to learn: RS OU, maybe RS UU, and RS Borderline. I really want to know how to use all/most of them effectively, so I can have an effective team. (I can't believe I forgot to put this in!)

Assigned to Noobster

NetBattle nick: Unholy
Time Zone: CST (Illinois)
Regular online hours (in EDT): Occasionally 7 - 9pm CST, so that's 8 - 10 EST?
Experience level: Decent, I suppose. Have prediction down (although I screw up a lot), but what really needs improvement is team building. I haven't been exposed to much outside RS OU, so I'm looking to expand my horizons.
A little about myself: Uhh... I won't give you a hard time.
Generations I want to learn: RS UU, GSC

Assigned to Justin8649

Netbattle nick: Marky T, Tmnt Boy, Tmnt1837
Time zone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Um i'm on usually sometime within 3pm-12pm i guess those are the hours to look for me
Experience level*: Umm about a year good in OU iffy in Rby and gsc
A little about myself: I'm some random troll, I like sports mostly baseball and football but i know enough about all the others. NYG and NYY 4 lyfe =]
Generation(s) I want to learn: All of them but mostly gsc and rby, than advanced.

Pending acceptance as a second apprentice...

NetBatte Nick: Obelisk
Time Zone: GMT
Regular hours online: 6-9 pm
Experience level*: Not very much,i've played most of the games but didn't do very well.
A little about myself: I'm on most days.I'm on my holidays for about another week so i may be on more than the regular hours if i'm bored.Have to do Junior Cert at end of year.
Generation(s) i want to learn:Pretty much all,but especially RS and GS

I need help

Assigned to jpchato

Netbattle nick: Wappa
Time zone:EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 9pm-10:30pm or earlier.
Experience level*: um, lv65-70
A little about myself: New to net battle. I have won at least 5 times, but lost more than that.
Generation(s) I want to learn: E/S/R

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: SeAbAsS, bash1010
Time zone: w/e Pennsylvania is
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Whenever I can, any hours that aren't from 6 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
Experience level*: I know very little about any generation and have been on NB for a couple of Months.
A little about myself: I like cookies
Generation(s) I want to learn: RBY UU, GSC UU, ADV, ADV UU, ADV NU, basically EVERYTHING.

Pending acceptance as a second apprentice...

Netbattle nick: Cye Kinomiya
Time zone: Eastern Time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Experience level*: I'm not that good.
A little about myself: I don't know much about technical terms.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, nearly all the tutors for this round have been taken! There are only 5 left...here are their profiles:

1. NB Nick: Hipmonlee
Timezone: PDT (or PST when it's not DST)/GMT-7 (PDT or GMT-8, PST)
Regular Online Hours: 1am - 8am EDT
Generation(s) I will teach: RS, RBY

2. Netbattle nick: RicePigeonKKM
Regular Online Hours: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am EDT on Weekdays Sat & Sun All day
Generation I will teach: RS 2vs2, 2vs2 ubers

3. Netbattle nick: Anomalous
Time zone: IST (Indian Standard Time) which is GmT +5.5
Regular Online Hours: All days except Monday and Wednesday from about 6:00 AM EDT to about 10:30 AM EDT. I usually come on at whats about 1-2 PM EDT on weekdays.
Generation I will teach: RBY basically

4. Netbattle nick: skarm , The Copy Ninja
Time Zone: CST-1
Regular Online Hours: Normal Time!
Generations I will teach: RS (ou/uber/2v2 uber), GSC (ou), RBY (ou)

5. Netbattle nick: havoc , sludge
Time Zone: CDT
Regular Online Hours: 4:00 - 6:00 pm EDT
Generation I will teach: GSC

Before posting, please check if you are compatible with one of these people. If you are not, you will have to request, via PM, that a tutor who already has a student take you on as a second apprentice. To find a compatible tutor, look through the Tutor Profiles Sticky Thread

Netbattle nick:pjbball04

Time zone:EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 6-9 30
Experience level*:NEWB
A little about myself:I wanna be good at this
Generation(s) I want to learn:EVERYTHING

Sorry just read my pm and fount something about this

Netbattle nick: Serene Intensity
Time zone: GMT-6:00
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 9:00 am-12:30 am and 8:30 pm-11:00 pm
Experience level*: beats me :l
A little about myself: yer wish is my command D:
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS

Netbattle nick: Siphai
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Um... lets see... I'm on basically every evening on the weekdays (1PM - 6PM) and weekends are basically all day.
Experience level*: I'm pretty damn advanced, but I have some serious problems in creating a team without any huge weaknessess. I can still win more matches than I lose, and pull out a win from nowhere, but I need a little help with prediction.
A little about myself: I like it fast, hard, and done quickly.

Pokemon, I mean.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Before anything else,RBY (Prediction, teambuilding could use more help), next GSC OU (I haven't even started working on this =/), and lastly ADV OU teambuilding.

Netbattle nick: [Zahro]
Time zone: GMT+1(Belgium)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Usually in the weekends around 6h-9h and 12h-15h, and wednesday also 12h-15h.
Experience level: Hmm, I have been playing nb quite a while, still not that good><... I can predict pretty well, but I cannot make decent teams.
A little about myself: Firstly, I was just interested in nice movesets and Ev.'s, etc. for ingame, then I started playing NB. I still like them both.^^
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS, maybe GSC some later. (all ou, 1vs1)

Netbattle nick: Saian
Time zone: GMT+12 (I live in New Zealand!)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 00:00 - 06:00 on weekdays, 16:00 - 08:00 weekends. I am not online all of this time but this is when I am availble for meetings :)
Experience level*: I have played Adv for a few months on and off, I dont play particulaly frequently though. I have played RBY and GSC on the gameboy but not online. I have no experience in UU or Ubers in any generation.
A little about myself: Some people say I'm too serious but I'm not, really! I just want to have fun and talk to people :) (PS I use smilies quite a lot :D)
Generation(s) I want to learn: Adv OU/UU are the main ones.

Sigh, I got grounded again :(

It wasn't my fault, the loser stole my frickin pencilcase, i hate the teachers at my school the damn idiots

anyway, i'm not allowed to go online for a month now :( the retards at the library won't let me install netbattle there

cancel me on the tutor list, and resume after this gay shit groundation thing? thanks

Aeolus

Bag
For all of you here at the end of the list:

All the tutors with whom you are compatible already have apprentices. So, what I'm going to do is put you guys as first on the list of people who get tutors in round 2 witch begins at the end of this week. You still have the option of PM'ing tutors and asking them to take you on as a second apprentice, but I think this is the most efficient method.

Also, for everyone who currently has a tutor. I've talked to someone (either the tutor or apprentice) from every group to make sure that things are going okay. If you have a problem that requires my attention please send me a PM or track me down on NB/IRC. Thanks.

Netbattle nick: Stoney

Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Every Evening after 11pm EST
Experience level*: Newbie.
A little about myself:Looking for a patient tutor to help build my knowledge from the ground up.
Generation(s) I want to learn: I'm not sure, but wouldn't the latest generation be the best place to start?

Netbattle nick: The Haitian
Time zone: EDT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 6-10
Experience level: Decent
A little about myself: Just a guy looking to get a lot better at Pokemon.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Adv OU + UU + Uber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)