Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO UU

assigned to itsjustdrew

Username: InfernoDolphin73
PO/PS! Username: GoogleLover20000
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: 3 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in Competitive Pokemon: I have playing UU Pokemon Showdown for 2 years now. I left about in December but I came back as more time was gained. I have played in multiple discord leagues like DPL and EPL but I would still like to improve my game in UU. My record on the UU ladder was 1720, but I would like to get to the point where I can be in more leagues and tours. Teambuilding is also something I want to learn on.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord only
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to itsjustdrew

Username: Codedlyoko
PO/PS! Username: codedlyoko
Your timezone: PST
Usual hours of availability: Any time, unless I've made prior plans in which case I would let the tutor know I am not available at the arranged time in advance.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I have been playing various tiers on Pokemon Showdown for about 7 years, starting from when I had no clue what the difference was between EV's and IV's up till the point that I was exclusively playing competitive UU games, which would be now, making it only up to about 1500 on the ladder. I want to learn as much as I can about teambuilding, which I've struggled a lot with up till this point and get a good feel of how to better outplay my opponents. Eager to learn, observe, and eventually conquer!(Competitive Pokemon, I mean. XD)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Primarily Discord, I can use Skype if I have to.
Do you understasnd how the blacklist works?: Yes, I definitely do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Alpha Ninja
PO/PS! Username: Alpha Ninja
Your timezone: CEST
Usual Hours of Availability: Most of Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Early day of Tuesday & Thursday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I used to play a lot of Ubers late gen 5 and early gen 6 with some success. I did reach #1 a couple of times on the Ubers ladder and had a good time in the Ubers room. I did try VGC for a while but that wasn't really my thing... as I don't like doubles to begin with. As for other tiers, I did try them but not all that successfully.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: ssunbae
PO/PS! Username: ssunbae
Your timezone: GMT -5 (will change to GMT -3 once i return to my homeland in june)
Usual Hours of Availability: from 3:30pm to 11pm on weekdays, pretty much all the time on the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i started playing comp pokemon in late 2013, i was very young at the time and just messed around until like 2015, which was when i started taking it more seriously. well even then i was still really bad and i stopped playing in mid-2016, i don't remember why. however, i started playing again in february of this year and i'd say that i'm more invested than i've ever been before. i have a yearn to learn UU since out of all the lower tiers i'd say it's the one that i struggle with the most and acquiring information about it would really help me out on doing well at the grand slam.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
discord, and skype if necessary
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes, i do

Username: Mark101264
PO/PS! Username: Mark101264
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime after 6:30 all days but Tuesday, weekends are normally flexible
Played since Emerald and beat all of the main games and some spin-offs, but never anything competitive. I've been playing OU on PS! to get the feel of battling live people. I prefer using off-meta stuff and using interesting combos, so I'd rather go for UU than OU. Uuuh I don't really have anything else to add, but my favourite types are grass, poison, and ghost.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
I much prefer discord, but I can do both if needed.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Username: elpresidento
PO/PS! Username: elpresidento
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: Flexible weekend get up early usually, get home at 4pm usually on weekdays.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing on and off since early xy past couple and since the past couple of years have been getting more invested. Signed up for a couple of smogon tour rounds and classic. Interested in UU find the metagame pretty interesting from what ive played a lot of different teams can work.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username: Ryan37
PO/PS! Username: Ryan37
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: Any time during the weekend. And during the week any time from 13:00 pm (gmt-3)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon : I've started playing Competitive Pokémon since 2016. I started watching videos on YouTube, and training alone until I became aware of what Pokémon is Competitive. From time to time I ended up getting a taste of Tier UU, I participated in tournaments in Brazilian forums, and I still participate. This has generated some achievements. I want this tutorial to help me with the Tier's greater knowledge.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username: Insania21
PS! Username: Insania21
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday 11AM-11PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My highest score on the SMOU ladder is 1942. I won multiple OU tours on the OU room from PS. I participated at some tours like ST or Slam but never won any round (I misplayed at some, I realized afterwards how to win) (I won battles but not bo3 basically)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, preferentially Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)