April Sprites: We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
We're approaching the deadline, so we should probably deal with compilation details.

These sprites should be in two folders, a front sprites folder and a back sprites folder.

In the folders, the file should be the name of the pokemon, in lowercase, with everything except letters and numbers removed, and for formes it should be followed by a dash and then the forme name (the base forme should not have the dash and forme name).

For instance:

hooh.png (no dash)
giratina-origin.png
giratina.png

If in doubt, see if it exists:
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/bw/giratina-origin.png

(Replacing "giratina-origin.png" with your own filename.)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wichu you are proving yourself a top tier spriter once again, that Golurk is the greatest thing.

Also we are over 500 done how about that? Here they all are

More of my recent sprites.

as a side thing I'm working on gender differences for those that need it in gens 1 & 2, as Zarel mentioned to me those might be helpful. The changes are reflected in the chart

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
wow, Wichu's are great. I made these:

(Kirbypuff!)

Edit: Updated hypno, looks better now imo

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
600 sprites in total

We are getting very close to finishing all open slots, at that point I'll be removing reserved ones very subjectively based on how long ago I remember you reserved and how many you have previously done. Great stuff everyone.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think this is the first time I've seen half of you here ever post, but I just want to tell you I love you all. This is amazing.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Layell said:
Hey Chou just wondering if you're still down for the rest of your reserved sprites you have:

-Cloyster
-Keldeo
-Articuno
-Permission to remake Moltres

judging from your Palkia I'm fearful and excited for what you are going to do with Cloyster. Legendary birds just need them backsprites to be good.

FINISHED~!!~!!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
That could be fun.

Anyways I've highlighted all of the empty mons on this chart since I can understand they can be difficult to find. It's not too late to make a few. I dropped a few outstanding reserved recently too so a few good mons like Lugia and Staraptor are available for creation.

a few recent ones I've done when not working on an essay.

Also one of the whole family of ponies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)