AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

AG and penguin are aquanauts unfortunately i am not much more helpful than that

walrein is an incompetent village leader who has already shown that he is incapable of leading this village. penguin344 is who we should trust

in PENGUIN we trust

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
majority

the lunch commences and ends swiftly

Dear jalmont,
You are the Aquanaut Princess

If you are killed, the Aquanauts lose automatically and are removed from the game.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and the ReVolted are eliminated from this game.
gg?

no re?

Yeti

dark saturday
nobody believed me? :C

spoilsports.

jalmont was hammered, majority hit, and as such, he has been lynched.

Dear jalmont,
You are Raikou

Even though you could mass-electrocute all those stupid Aquanauts should they flood the world with water, you and your fellow ReVolteds would rather not let things get to that point. Turned against your fellow legendaries, you have set out to prove movepool isn’t everything and you are the mightiest Johto Dog.

Every night, you may send “NX - Call a storm over <user>” to Yeti. You will summon a mighty storm over that user, masking any trackers or watchers from getting accurate results.

You are allied with the ReVolted. You win if the Aquanauts and Castle Guard are eliminated.
!! It seems he was indeed a ReVolted and not another innocent Aquanaut. With this revelation, and the first mafian down, will things shape up for the village, or continue to spiral downwards?

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in ~36 hours at 2PM PST 8/25. This day wasn't even 12 hours so I'll end the night around the same time. No results to go out. Need deadline or all actions sent in.

Yeti

dark saturday
ACTIONLINE

The dawn arrives and you all emerge, grimacing at the extra-loud announcement that woke you all up:

Approved AQUANAUT reading list:
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
The Great Voyages of Zheng He
Pokemon Sapphire Official Prima Strategey Guide
I have read two of these three. Brownie points to whoever can guess first which.

That is not all you have to guess, for another man has fallen, and it is now time to guess who he was.

It seems Aura Guardian has been impaled with a red flag and lies dead. RIP young man.

Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Ariel

An Aquanaut due to your love of singing under the sea, you have returned to the sea to fight for your home. Everyone knows you best as THE Little Mermaid and the first Disney Princess to have your highly-obvious titties sticking out.

Every night, you may send “NX - Send Sebastian after <user>” to Yeti. Sebastian will believe that user is a threat to the kingdom and investigate them, bringing back their Role PM. However, he refuses to accept his competition, and he will not work with anyone else around, thus you will only receive results if nobody else targeted your target.

<snip>
Additionally, since you are so popular, nobody except the finest protector is able to stop you from being targeted, so you are unable to be safeguarded.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
What a positively tragic turn of events!

With that fresh on your minds, you look onward to the next day, hoping things will shape up despite your inspector's death.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 48 hours, 1PM PST 8/27, or at majority of the votes, whichever comes first. Results going out now to your role pm conversations - all out.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
ATTN PEOPLE

THERE IS NO LYNCH TARGET YET BECAUSE THERE'S A DOOFUS I NEED TO TALK TO

YETI HAS PROMISED ME AN EXTENSION IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Yeti

dark saturday
ok it seems I will need to extend the deadline to tomorrow, much as i loathe extending deadlines, unless walrein has been contacted by this individual i will sub them out before deadline hits tomorrow.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
OK guys, so here's the deal.

Due to last night being unfortunate as hell for the village, I don't have concrete evidence against anybody, so I'm gonna have to go with my gut and lynch penguin344.

According to the deceased user: Houndoomsday, penguin was extremely active in attempting to lead the village, to the point that in a conversation with HDD not only did he pressure extremely hard for a claim, but he proffered his own PM within the first minute of the conversation, despite one never being asked for. Said role PM is as follows:

Dear penguin344,

You are UncleSam and Walrein’s Lovechild

Much like a starfish can regrow itself from its lost limb, there any many other mysteries of life in the Aquanaut kingdom. Somewhere between being made completely of salt and the drive to be heard, you were likely conceived on a water bed.

Every night, you may send “NX - Proclaim the news” to Yeti. Include in your message whatever announcement you would like to make in the update.

You have a Posting Restriction: in every post you make, you must insist you are leading this village.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
The posting restriction thing is bugging me. In my mind, combined with his other shady behaviors, it leads me to think that maybe he wanted to try to lead and mole the village, then when I shot him down he decided to proclaim "o yea guys im jk its a posting restriction l0l"

Is this a shitty case to make against a user? Yes. But I haven't found anyone shadier, and unless my counting is incorrect penguin has a 50% chance of being mafia regardless.

If anyone has information that suggests that another user may be sketchy, please inform me immediately.

edit: i know lynching based on flavor doesnt work in allcaps games but as hilarious as this role is i doubt yeti would make it a real role after making a walrein the example pm, also unclesam has nothing to do with the aquanauts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)