AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GAME ON IRC

The game is being completed via IRC but I will post the updates here.

For N5:

The announcement:
Walrein was electrocuted.

Dear Walrein,
You are Flounder

An Aquanaut due to your love of singing under the sea, you have been a faithful warrior for aquatic empires for many moons. Cute, yellow, blue and chubby, you won the hearts of many good Western citizens with your strong role in “The Little Mermaid.”

Every night, you may send “NX - Send the seahorses after <user>” to Yeti. The castle seahorses will sneakily scout out that user, and bring back their Role PM. However, the seahorses can only get close enough if someone else has distracted this user, thus you will only receive results if someone else targeted your target.

You know your friend Ariel is on the village. If you attempt to inspect on the same night, you will both receive no results.
Additionally, since you are just a little fish, no important protectors value you enough, so you are unable to be bodyguarded.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
With the village leader dead, who will be able to take his place and lead the Aquanauts to sure defeat?!

Certainly not Eagle4, who is found impaled by a red flag.

Dear Eagle4,
You are a Hammerhead Shark

You are a nasty bugger, the Aquanauts’ main butcher to chow down on the bones of their enemies. Your head looks rather derpy but that’s alright, because you’re a HAMMERHEAD SHARK and that’s frkin sick.

Every night, you may send “NX - Salivate over <user>” to Yeti. You will follow that user all night, to see if you have any competition for eating them by viewing who else targets them. However, your eyes ARE 5 miles apart...

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
Five men remain.

Also Celever has subbed in for Metal Sonic to allow the game to finish on IRC.

Day Six voting begins.

Day Six voting ended.

It was Celever/MS, penguin344 and Slim Guldo on Ace Emerald and AE voting for shade, who did not vote before majority.

Ace Emerald was lynched.

Dear Ace Emerald,
You are The White Knight

Noble and mighty protector of damsels everywhere, you lead the Castle Guard’s defensive forces and ensure no dragons ever kidnap your princesses. Whenever any peasants threaten your place as the most prominent beta male defending internet girls you will never get with, you passive-aggressively make your half-stand.

Every night, you may send “NX - Deter aggressors of the fair maiden <user>” to Yeti. You will guard over that user, ensuring no hoodlum peasants are able to target them. However, killers will not be deterred by your passive-aggressive beta nerd antics.

You are allied with the Castle Guard. You win if the Aquanauts and ReVolted are eliminated.
Night Six has no kills.

Day Seven voting begins.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ENDGAME

The two remaining villagers, penguin344 and Metal Sonic/Celever, find themselves unable to win the lynch due to the ReVolted's negative vote, rendering it 1-1. As such, the two ReVolted make quick work of them.

Dear Metal Sonic/Celever,
You are Dory

Star of another “why exist” sequel after your huge role in the much-loved “Finding Nemo,” you’re the most forgetful of the Aquanauts. Don’t let your cluelessness fool anyone, you are a valuable asset to the great sea nation...

You are too forgetful to have a night role.

And

Dear penguin344,
You are UncleSam and Walrein’s Lovechild

Much like a starfish can regrow itself from its lost limb, there any many other mysteries of life in the Aquanaut kingdom. Somewhere between being made completely of salt and the drive to be heard, you were likely conceived on a water bed.

Every night, you may send “NX - Proclaim the news” to Yeti. Include in your message whatever announcement you would like to make in the update.

You have a Posting Restriction: in every post you make, you must insist you are leading this village.

This means that shade and Slim Guldo have won the game for their team, and jalmont comes back to join them to celebrate THE REVOLTED VICTORY!

Dear Slim Guldo,
You are Zapdos

It gets tiring flying over water all the time, despite how easy it is to kill all the little fish in it, so you broke away from the other legendaries and joined the ReVolted to stop the Aquanauts. A truly mighty warrior on the battlefield, your superior movepool to 99% of Mons and immunity to Earthquake leaves you a bird to be feared.

Every night, you may send “NX - Use Roost on <user>” to Yeti. You will use one of your hood new moves on that user, protecting them from death that night.

You are allied with the ReVolted. You win if the Aquanauts and Castle Guard are eliminated.
And

Dear Da Letter El/shade,
You are Zap Plate Arceus

After the Aquanauts foolishly stole your Splash Plate and rendered their cause useless to you, you led your beloved Electric legendaries to the ReVolted, disobeying the feeble wishes of your fellows. Thus only one question remains: why don’t you just erase the Aquanauts from existing with your powers...

Every even night, you may send “NX - “Use my vast vision on <user>” to Yeti. You will do some psychic mumbo-jumbo on that user, and gain their Role PM.

Since you are only Electric with your Plate, your polarity is reversed and you are a Negative Voter.

You are allied with the ReVolted. You win if the Aquanauts and Castle Guard are eliminated.
And with that, AQUANAfia comes to a close, just in time for the next big. Congrats to the winners and thanks to all for playing. I will post the postgame tomorrow at some point, I'll probably work on it tonight and we'll see when I finish.

For those wondering, the mafias killed 2/3 nights.

REVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSEREVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSE

jk gg wp whateva

I'm the best and called like everything

Not like it was hard though there were only like two villagers left

I hope the postgame praises my mighty instincts which I honed in the mountains under Crux's tutelage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)