Pokémon Aromatisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say being immune to Taunt is its most defining asset tbh. Sylveon and Florges definitely don't offer that, but yeah it's definitely no Clefable. It's usefulness is kinda dependant on how common Taunt users get. And Torment Klefki.

Yes, Clefable is essentially the main problem in finding usage for Aromatisse...Its ability in magic guard immediately makes it stand out as being better than Aromatisse by default. The ability to absorb any status ailment as a support/tank is fantastic, as well as avoiding any damage from weather/pebbles. Clefable also has a ridiculous movepool, though we are not 100% sure what Aromatisse's final movepool looks like yet, its highly likely it will not change very much from what it is now and its certainly inferior to Clefable's.

However, this is where all of Clefable's strong points over Aromatisse ends, and here is a list of things that Aromatisse has over clefable:

- Its stats are definitely better than Clefable's though not by much... Aromatisse has slightly more bulk with its HP being higher and it has a noticeably higher special attack than clefable. However, its speed is the real kicker here! Clefable has no use for its 60 base speed, and yet it does nothing in the way of helping it deal with its new weakness to gyro balls.

Brave 252+ Atk Choice Band Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (35 BP) vs. 252 HP / 204 Def (Aromatisse): 156-186 (38.42 - 45.81%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Brave 252+ Atk Choice Band Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (70 BP) vs. 252 HP / 204 Def Clefable: 306-362 (77.66 - 91.87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The difference in damage that Aromatisse takes from gyro balls is halved to what Clefable takes!

- Not only that, but what might perhaps set it apart from Clefable the most is exactly its terrible speed in conjunction to having access to Trick Room unlike Clefable. Which brings me to my next point.

- Its ability in aroma veil makes it untauntable! This in conjunction with Trick Room already makes it a really good trick roomer, as not many things can stop you from setting up your trick room.

Each of Clefable's sets consists of having at least 2-3 non-attacking moves. This makes Clefable very susceptible to Taunt which is almost guaranteed to ruin all of its plans. After a taunt, it is pretty much rendered useless and needs to switch out given it wont be dealing much damage with its relatively low 85 SpA.

I'm afraid this is pretty much where it ends however, Aromatisse is still for the most part pretty much outclassed by Clefable in whatever sets it tries to run apart from Trick Room sets...However, I think its strong points over Clefable should certainly not be overlooked so easily.

Last edited:
I'm currently running an Aromatisse on XY as a support Pokemon, and I'm loving it! I give her maximum HP EVs, and a few more EVs in sp.atk and sp. defence. Moveset is:

- light screen/reflect
- Trick room
- Misty terrain
- Moonblast/dazzling gleam

There's a four-moveslot-syndrome thing going on here; I constantly switch around her moves depending on what my team needs -- for example, if I'm using lots of flyers, or status users, I'll replace misty terrain for the second screen. If I have a fast team, I'll replace trick room. If I have both, I can pop in another offensive move to replace TR/Misty Terrain!
Because Aromatisse has some pretty spiffy bulk, she can take a hit and set up trick room on the first turn; if I know the opponent can't damage me much (or 2HKO), I'll skip the trick room and use my other setup moves. On the second and subsequent turns, I'll set up screen(s) and misty terrain, then switch her out. Do note that she gets wrecked hard by bullet punch, so keep a solid fire-type on you to check any Scizor and/or Metagross.

Well, I've no idea if it's a great idea. But I am anxious to try out my full cleric Wish/Aromatherapy/Reflect/Light Screen set without fear of getting taunted to kingdom come. Actually I'm pretty sure it's not really going to work, but at least it's a cool little niche that I look forward to trying out.

Well, I've no idea if it's a great idea. But I am anxious to try out my full cleric Wish/Aromatherapy/Reflect/Light Screen set without fear of getting taunted to kingdom come. Actually I'm pretty sure it's not really going to work, but at least it's a cool little niche that I look forward to trying out.
Ooh, I forgot to add wish to my set. I've tried out a wish+light screen Aromatisse, and it let my Gengar switch in safely to a special attack.

Rest-Talk is another niche Aromatisee has over other bulky fairies, ( Sylveon / Clefable / Florges ) as rest or sleep talk cannot be stopped by Taunt/Encore. Rest-Talking has also become more viable this generation, as the sleep counter no longer resets now and it presumably retains the 1-3 turn counter from gen 5 instead of the 1-4 turn counter from gen 4.

Sleeping Beauty Aromatisse (Mono-Attacker)

Aromatisse @ Leftovers/Pixie Plate
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 4HP / 252SpA / 252Def
0 Spe IV
Quiet Nature
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Draining Kiss

This set makes Aromatisse very difficult to KO. As it will be constantly healing, becoming bulkier, basically immune to status, and it cannot be stopped by taunt/encore. Fairy typing is also a great type both defensively and offensively. Defensively, it resists common offensive types such as Fighting, Dragon and Bug, and is only weak to two uncommon offensive types in Steel and Poison. Offensively, no Pokemon is immune to it (Barring incredibly uncommon Shedinjas), only one Pokemon in heatran has a 4x resistance to it, and its super effective against common dragon/fighting types. All these qualities make Aromatisse an ideal mono-attacking rest talker. The SpA increase from quiet nature and 252SpA EV's is prefered to make draining kiss hit harder and heal you more. The Speed decrease from Quiet nature and 0 Spe IV's is necessary to help counter/serve well in trick room teams, but most importantly, to lessen damage taken from super effective gyro balls. Among the strongest gyro balls in the game, choice banded Ferrothorns, will only deal around 40% damage at best. Investing in max Def EV's is preferred over max HP EV's because it makes Aromatisse more physically bulky, while at the same time increasing the amount of total health you heal relative to your max health points from Draining Kiss. Pixie Plate can be potentially used over leftovers as it helps Aromatisse deal with its checks and counters by dealing more damage to them with draining kiss (And because its the only attacking move you have anyways.)

Werewolf Aromatisse (Mono-Attacker)

Aromatisse @ Leftovers/Pixie Plate
EVs: 252HP / 252Def / 4SpD
0 Spe IV
Relaxed Nature
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Moonblast

Much like the above set, this one relies on fairy typings great mono offensive potential, hitting common dragon/fighting types hard, facing no immunities, and only being 4x resisted by heatran in the entire game. Aromatisse does not need to invest in SpA EV's like the other set because Moonblast is almost 2 times as strong as draining kiss. The increase in Defense from Relaxed nature and 252 Def EV's is necessary as Aromatisse does not need to invest in SpD EV's due to Calm Mind increasing its SpD and Moonblast's 30% chance to lower the opponents SpA. The speed decrease from Quiet nature and 0 Spe IV's is necessary to help counter/serve well in trick room teams, but most importantly, to lessen damage taken from super effective gyro balls. Pixie plate is good for dealing with Steel/Poison/Fire, but Aromatisse misses out on recovery from leftovers.

Rest-Talk + 2 moves

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252HP / 204Def / 52SpD
0 Spe IV
Sassy Nature
Rest
Sleep Talk
Moonblast
HP Fire/HP Ground/Thunderbolt

A standard rest talk set with two moves can also work. The specific EV spread allows Aromatisse to survive a +2 bullet punch from lucario, all the way to a sludgebomb from mega gengar. Moonblast is strong and offers stab, while HP fire hits ferrothorn/scizor hard, hp ground takes care of poison types and heatran, and thunderbolt is its strongest usable secondary coverage move (Unless you prefer the extra power from thunder) and allows it to hit Charizard and Talonflame super effectively.

Last edited:
Hi~! I'm new here on the Smogon Forums and just started competitive battling, but if there's one thing I'm sure about doing, it's making sure Aromatisse leaves a mark on every person who battles it and battles with it!

As many know, its horrid Speed and Ability (Aroma Veil) that makes it practically Un-Tauntable (and not to mention Un-Tormenable, but that's another story), this little fairy screams a Trick Room Cleric!
Also, not only does this mean it has to be in Doubles, it means it has to have a partner that can pull its weight, not to mention protect it. After some researching, it seems as if I found a lovely combination that, as many times as I battled online, others find hard to break in the first few rounds. And that partner would be the lovely Mawile, or better known as Mega-Mawile. I use them as leads almost every time, and for teams that underestimate these beauties get quite the unfortunate beatdown. In certain cases, I may have to switch in and out based on the opponents, but otherwise, each battle in the first few rounds go in a very particular order.

Double-Fairies (And what I call the Femme-Fatale)

Aromatisse @ Big Root
EVs: 252HP / 120SpD? /100SpA? / 20Def? (This is my Aromatisse's spread [though I can't remember the numbers for the life of me sorry!], I highly recommend others that focus on bulk as well!)
Nature: Sassy

Trick Room
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind/Aromatherapy

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Nature: Adamant

Play Rough
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Protect/Stone Edge (SE to be tested out soon!)

Now, when sent out, as Mawile is my only Mega at this moment, I immediately MegaEvolve her and use Protect, just in case there are any threats (such as Blaziken and Charizard) that are out that can't be handled until TR is up. With her amazing bulk and ability, Aromatisse is usually guaranteed a TR, as yet she has been knocked out due to, again, her being underestimated by those who are unfamiliar with her. When TR is set up, it's M-Mawile's turn to sweep- due to the large amount of speedy fire types, she can easily pounce on them and give OHKO's/2OHKOs with no issue, as well as take out Steel types (and the extremely common Aegislash) with a well-timed Sucker Punch and other bulky fairies with Iron Head. With so, she fears absolutely no Dragon unless they carry Focus Sashes (very unlikely as they usually have better things to carry eg. Life Orbs), and Tyranitars, due to her own horrid speed, she can "outspeed" in TR and hit them with an Iron Head/Play Rough, not directed to their instantly boosted SpD in Sandstorm (not to mention she can't be injured in sandstorms- small bonus!)

Now, here's when Aromatisse comes in; if she is not being targeted, her job is to keep M-Mawile healthy by either healing her injuries with Heal Pulse or her crippling burns with Aromatherapy. As she goes first due to her abysmal speed, Mawile getting healed before any hits can get to her is near guaranteed. On the other hand, she doesn't have to be dead weight, in which Calm Mind/Draining Kiss/Big Root comes in. Able to build Calm Mind up somewhat comfortably while Mawile takes out the physical threats and build her already high SpD can shrug off special attacks, Draining Kiss can get a boost and, while powered by the Big Root, she can recover even more than the already impressive 75% of the damage inflicted and continue to support.
After so, rise, wash, and repeat.

And don't think it can stop from there- many of her other partners, such as my Weakness Policy Dragonite, Stallrein, and ExtremeSpeed Life Orb Arcanine can take advantage of their intermediate Speed to take use TR and still be able to function outside of it. Even Arcanine can use her priority move and high attack to quickly knock out remaining threats, get rid of those nasty Steel/Rock types with Close Combat and Flare Blitz, and cripple others with Will-O-Wisp to make sure Aromatisse's low Def isn't taken advantage of.

With this set, and with the right support from her teammates, Aromatisse is really able to shine. Since I just started this team, I am currently raising other TR Setters, Walls, Hazard Setters, and Late Game Sweepers to make the team as a whole really stand up the other competitors. I only await the opening of the Pokemon Bank, as my team will truly be tested to the max with all of the new Pokemon that can come and knock my team down with one fell swoop.
I've never been more proud of my little perfume birdie, and I really hope all of you can see the potential in her too! <3

You should remove big root for leftovers, its just completely outclassed by leftovers as leftovers will just always out heal it overall. Even then, it would just be better to use even pixie plate, as pixie plate already makes Draining Kiss stronger so it would naturally heal more just from that.

There really isnt much place for Aromatisse in OU, as all of it's sets are outclassed by Sylveon, Florges, or Clefable (Trick Room is not good). I see a place in the lower tiers for her though, where trick room is a bit more viable with less priority.
Also, why is Healer the main ability? If I'm correct it only works in doubles.

There really isnt much place for Aromatisse in OU, as all of it's sets are outclassed by Sylveon, Florges, or Clefable (Trick Room is not good). I see a place in the lower tiers for her though, where trick room is a bit more viable with less priority.
Also, why is Healer the main ability? If I'm correct it only works in doubles.
It has more physical defense than any of the other Fairies, which is really nice. Also it's not Taunt bait thanks to Aroma Veil.

Still doesn't justify using it over Sylveon/Florges but oh well. And Clefable usually plays differently anyways.

Also I don't know if Aroma Veil is coded into PS yet? Still, it should be the ability Aromatisse uses. Always.

You should remove big root for leftovers, its just completely outclassed by leftovers as leftovers will just always out heal it overall. Even then, it would just be better to use even pixie plate, as pixie plate already makes Draining Kiss stronger so it would naturally heal more just from that.
I would definitely put Leftovers on her, I sadly only have one for now and I have another Pokemon with no other way of recovery using it, and he uses it much better due to his higher HP and Substitute. However the Pixie Plate does sound like a much better idea- I'll be sure to switch the two!

Also, just another question, which is better for her- Aromatherapy or Calm Mind? I find myself loving Calm Mind because she can build her stats and have others KO'd my my Mawile so no one can stop her, but the burns and paralysis (and the confusion, but that is usually only in the Battle Maison) on my Mawile can get a little frustrating. Which is better for her to carry? Or should I just switch between the two now and again?

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Really depends on the rest of your team. If you really need a cleric because you have no good status absorbers and you're running a more balanced or defensive team, Aromatherapy is certainly an option you can use. The best set for Aromatisse in a 6v6 meta is going to be the one in the OP of this thread, which is dedicated to supporting its team through recovery with Wish and Aromatherapy to remove status, but if you're using it for the Maison, you're probably better off with something like a defensive Calm Mind set with Calm Mind / Moonblast / Rest / Sleep Talk or something like that. A cleric isn't going to be very valuable in a 3v3 environment such as the Maison.

Really depends on the rest of your team. If you really need a cleric because you have no good status absorbers and you're running a more balanced or defensive team, Aromatherapy is certainly an option you can use. The best set for Aromatisse in a 6v6 meta is going to be the one in the OP of this thread, which is dedicated to supporting its team through recovery with Wish and Aromatherapy to remove status, but if you're using it for the Maison, you're probably better off with something like a defensive Calm Mind set with Calm Mind / Moonblast / Rest / Sleep Talk or something like that. A cleric isn't going to be very valuable in a 3v3 environment such as the Maison.
Right now, most of my team is filled purely attacking (MegaMawile, Braviary, Dragonite, etc.) then I have some stallers and other TRSetters, such as my Walrein, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, and Slowking. I'm raising others, but it's mostly a mixed defensive team to handle everything that can be thrown at them (but it does suffer from that 6/4/3 Pokemon only issue!) They all can run with TR, which is the whole idea of this team, so the Defensive Calm Mind set isn't going to do anything for me, though I may try it in other things besides Doubles. And for the Maison I have another team for 3v3 Singles and Rotation- the team with M-Mawile and Aromatisse are in the Doubles and Triples (in fact, I beat the Super of Doubles and just got to Supers in Triple recently with that team recently with this set no sweat, weird because the AI in this game is really good, but they simply cannot comprehend the ideas of TR for some reason.)
But thank you so much otherwise- I may have to go with Aromatherapy sometimes, since many of my other Pokemon can't really divert other status problems! c:

Okay, since these seem to be getting answers quite fast with good advice which I REALLY appreciate, I have another question bothering me- which would be a better partner for Aromatisse: Swampert or Camerupt? Since they both are pretty slow and can go along perfectly with TR, they can cover Fairy's resistances and weaknesses pretty well in their own way. I know Camerupt has a big issue with Rotom-W (and almost all Rotoms in general) but I desperately need a Special Attacker for Fire and Ground, as well as a Ferrothorn counter, but when PokeBank comes out, I'm thinking Swampert would be a viable choice as well. So which could be better- or should I just have both at separate times?
(And remember, I'm not TOO concerned with their low speeds- this is a Trick Room team I'm running after all!)

Just to ask; what's with all the Aromatisse hate here?

I mean, really, yeah, it looks kind of ugly, people saying it's the worst Fairy Type ever, and probably isn't OU Material, but still, you guys are analyzing Wheezing of all Pokemon for Gen VI previews, and yet, people are talking about how Clefable completely wrecks shit up and this is "The Anti Christ Fairy Type" because it doesn't compare to Clefable.

I can tell you 101 reasons that is kind-of-bullshit, but I'll just talk about the couple "Elephants in The Room" for now:

Both Clefable and Aromatisse have almost completely same stats ( Aromatisse: 101 HP / 72 Atk / 72 Def / 99 SpA / 89 SpD / 29 Spe, Clefable: 95/70/73/95/90/60). In comparison, they look virtually like the same (You know, the high SpD, HP, low Speed, and high SpA, etc). In fact, Aromatisse might as well be a Clefable.

Now look closer: Aromatisse has better SpA and HP than Clefable. Yes, even if it's SpA just a slight 4+, when rounded up, it pretty much compares to the 100 of the likes of Mew, and even some Uber Pokemon*. You heard me right, Aromatisse has even better SpA and HP than Clefable (Which, btw, Clefable's former stat received a buff this Gen, which is how Clefable ended up with 95 SpA in the first place, which is even more pathetic when you think about it).

Well...that may be not enough proof, but still, even by a slight amount, Aromatisse can pretty much hit like the same fucking truck, if not, an even (slightly) more powerful truck if it wants to, especially with Flash Cannon, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Thun-wait, hold up...it can learn Flash Cannon? Huh.

Well, honestly, that isn't going to hit Sylveon and Florges, no chances, but still, it's a pretty good coverage move; especially if Aromatisse has some better SpA coverage than Clefable (Whom gets the whimpy Meteor Mash in comparison). The only problem is that it cannot deal with Steel Types, especially since it doesn't learn Fire Blast, nor Flamethrower (For some strange reason), hates priority, and that godawful speed.

(But then that's were Aromatisse with Trick Room comes in, and bitch slaps you in the face).

Aromatisse was also meant to be a better Cleric to replace the void that Clefable left after it's buff; Aroma Veil completely one sides Taunt, Encore, Disable, Attract, and Torment up the ass, making Sableye, other Prankster users, and some Baton-Passers it's bitch, it has higher HP to take advantage of Wish, and has good defenses to back it up as well (101/72/89 isn't a slouch at all).

Yeah, sure, Clefable has Cosmic Power, and better SpD, but then again, Aromatisse has Calm Mind to match it, and it hasn't been checked to see if it could learn Cosmic Power through breeding with Clefable at all.....and if it IS the case, then Aromatisse could be on the same boat as Clefable (Judging by weeks and weeks of research, this probably isn't the case, sadly, but then again though, it probably can).

To be honest here, Clefable and Aromatisse are in the same book for me at least because Aromatisse has it's own niche of being a pretty solid Cleric/Status Passer, RestTalk, DoubleScreens, and Trick Room user, while Clefable, for being a strong Sp. Attacker now, and both for being good Calm Mind Users, but yeah, even I can agree that Aromatisse doesn't somewhat compare to the likes of Clefable because of it's lack of defense from the likes of Scizor, and some other Steel Types.

Even then, though, I don't know if it's because X and Y Hype is still hitting me in the face with a rake, because I've been hit with my own article, or the fact that a Flamingo-Dancing Plague doctor really catches my eye, but Aromatisse still has some potential otherwise.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right, they are basically the same pokemon stat and type-wise, except clefable has a vastly improved move pool, one of the best abilities in the game in magic guard, and yet another extremely awesome ability in unaware. Aromatisse has a pathetically inferior version of magic guard and a much shittier move pool. That's why it's pretty much strictly worse, except possibly in doubles, which I have no experience in.

Aromatisse is one of the most UNINTENTIONALLY ugly Pokemon created. Besides, I hear Weezing has its uses in countering stuff like Mega Kangaskhan in Battle Spot (where there's no Sleep Clause, Moody Clause, and the megas banned here are allowed) among other things. . .

Besides, isn't our site named after Koffing? Shouldn't Weezing get some token respect for that alone? :)

As for the topic at hand, Aromatisse may be better off in Double Battles thanks to its ability, and Doubles is more defensive than it was in say, 4th gen (when everything Exploded).

Not having Fire or Ground coverage is a death sentence for any offensive Fairy. Maybe Aromatisse has a niche as a cleric, but Clefable outclasses Aroma in offense any day. Life Orb with no recoil > 4 more SpA.

If I'm running a particularly Taunt weak team in need of a cleric, I'd consider Aromatisse- otherwise, Clefable is just straight up better. Flash Cannon isn't even a useful coverage move since you're still tickling Steel and Fire types, and Moonblast hits other Fairies for neutral anyway. And 29 Speed is literally the worst possible thing for her, it puts you tragically a point behind the likes of Slowbro, Dusclops and Snorlax. Aroma Veil is literally THE reason to use this thing, if ever.

I agree with those who say that Aromatisse would be better in doubles from my experience with it (mostly in triples though).
It can set up trick room with ease and proceed to set up either screens/weather or go on the attack
It's been the perfect one for me, but from reading this, I guess it's not so good in singles XD

Yes, you're right, they are basically the same pokemon stat and type-wise, except clefable has a vastly improved move pool, one of the best abilities in the game in magic guard, and yet another extremely awesome ability in unaware. Aromatisse has a pathetically inferior version of magic guard and a much shittier move pool. That's why it's pretty much strictly worse, except possibly in doubles, which I have no experience in.
Magic Guard and Aroma Veil are not comparable at all. Both cover totally differents bases.

Magic Guard and Aroma Veil are not comparable at all. Both cover totally differents bases.
I'm insanely surprised how I forgot about this, but yeah: Magic Guard does not protect from Taunt, Encore, Heal Block, etc. Magic Guard only protects from indirect damage (weather conditions, leech seed, poison, curse, hazards, etc); it does not affect the secondary effects of Status whatsoever. It is also only limited to 4 families lines (Abra, Cleffa, Sigilyph, and Solosis), so whats the point (Despite the fact that all 4 Pokemon lines are completely capable of using their ability)?

So yeah, Clefable and Aromatisse are completely different ability-wise; Cleric Clefable isn't as somewhat viable as it used to be, despite having Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, and a good HP to pass with but Chansey and Blissey completely outclass it now, and because of it, it's better off with just Aromatherapy/Heal Bell, and/or being a self recovering Sp.Attacker with Softboiled.

So what does Aromatisse have that Clefable, nor even the Chansey line have in common? It can (almost) never be set up bait.

Encore, Taunt, and Torment can never penetrate because of Aroma Veil, and Aromatisse can just simply hit back at Sableye with Moonblast:

0 SpA Aromatisse Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye: 192-228 (63.1 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Sure, that slow, unbearable speed can be a bit of a problem, especially against Setup Sweepers, but you can just simply lay out a well played Toxic, and get yourself an Prankster user of your own, just to up the ante. An untauntable 203 Max HP Wish + Protect is even worse, since it can self recover just as reliably, albeit, slowly.

Oh, and it can wall Dragon, Dark, and Fighting types just as easily as Clefable can, so I don't see why this thing is the "bottom of the barrel" Fairy Type.

Vs. Machamp:

Clefable:

252+ Atk Machamp Dynamic Punch vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Clefable: 87-102 (22 - 25.8%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Machamp: 224-266 (58.3 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Aromatisse:

252+ Atk Machamp Dynamic Punch vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aromatisse: 87-103 (21.4 - 25.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery.

0 SpA Aromatisse Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Machamp: 234-276 (60.9 - 71.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Vs. Tyrantrum:

Clefable:

252+ Atk Tyrantrum Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Clefable: 110-130 (27.9 - 32.9%) -- 86.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyrantrum: 302-356 (98.6 - 116.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Aromatisse:

252+ Atk Tyrantrum Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aromatisse: 111-131 (27.3 - 32.2%) -- 56.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Aromatisse Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyrantrum: 312-368 (101.9 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Vs. Mega Absol:

Clefable:

+2 252+ Atk Mega Absol Night Slash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Clefable: 135-159 (34.2 - 40.3%) -- 42.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Absol: 296-350 (109.2 - 129.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Aromatisse:

+2 252+ Atk Mega Absol Night Slash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aromatisse: 135-159 (33.2 - 39.1%) -- 13.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Aromatisse Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Absol: 306-360 (112.9 - 132.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(lel get rekt)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)