Art for Social Media

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
lol, speaking of which, can the artists who regularly submit FB giveaways art link me to the media they would prefer having tagged in the corresponding FB posts? Either PM or Discord DM (Xen #6129) works; don't want to spam up the thread.

Usually I either forget or don't know what to link in the comments when I'm scheduling the posts. And since work usually keeps me busy on Friday nights, making it pretty late by the time I get the write-ups drafted, I'm often the one left with scheduling. Gonna make a spreadsheet for reference since Vzxt and Eisenherz are usually asleep or busy by then.

Hey! Here's the list of Pokemon we need art of for the October Facebook giveaways. Feel free to make 'em spooky if you want.

October 5: Kyogre Falgaia
October 12: Shiny Reuniclus Tikitik
October 19: Giratina-Origin BlueberryBlanket
October 26: Shiny Hydreigon LifeisDANK

» Deadline is 23:59 EDT of the date posted.

Let me know if you want to reserve any of these. Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also.

I placed a request for a Halloweeny profile picture for October on Discord due to the first week of October. That was reserved by Kyrads. Just making it "official" here.

Last edited:
Hey! Here's the list of Pokemon we need art of for the October Facebook giveaways. Feel free to make 'em spooky if you want.

October 5: Kyogre Falgaia
October 12: Shiny Reuniclus Tikitik
October 19: Giratina-Origin BlueberryBlanket
October 26: Shiny Hydreigon LifeisDANK

» Deadline is 23:59 EDT of the date posted.

Let me know if you want to reserve any of these. Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also.

I placed a request for a Halloweeny profile picture for October on Discord due to the first week of October. That was reserved by Kyrads. Just making it "official" here.
There was a mistake on the deadlines, they are fixed now.

Thanks for the art Kyrads :tackow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)