Art for Social Media

Tyvm for the spooky art everyone! Here's the list of Pokemon we need art for November.

Nov 02: Lunala
Nov 09: Shiny Tsareena - BlueberryBlanket
Nov 16: Terrakion - LifeisDANK
Nov 23: Shiny Mawile (Mega) - Falgaia

» Deadline is 23:59 EDT of the date posted.

Let me know if you want to reserve any of these. Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have a question to which I can't find a answer, and looking around Smogon I found this forum. Let's see if anyone could help me.

I need the .svg files of the Global Link Artwork of Pokémon from 6th to 7th gen plus all Megaevolutions. I have already found the .svg files of the Global Link Artwork for Pokémon from 1st to 5th gen here(Veekun), but it's being impossible to find the rest. Also, I know that here(Bulbapedia) there's the whole Global Link Artwork, but for those Pokémon from 6th to 7th gen and Megaevolutions the files are .png and the quality is very low, the images aren't big enough.

So please, I hope someone could help me because it's being a mess. Also, if this is not the correct place to ask this, let me know.
Thank you!

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi art friends. since Halloween is almost upon us, might as well put up the request for the next profile picture! planning to use it from mid November to early January, so whatever theme you like that fits that time frame should be fine.

also i usually just pick old giveaway art for a cover photo for convenience, but if anyone wants to make cover photo-specific art that's cool with me

if it helps for me to give a deadline, i'll say November 13, but that's pretty arbitrary.

edit: Zracknel is covering this! - p^2

Last edited:
Thank you all for the amazing art. Here's the list of Pokemon we need art for December.

Nov 30: Infernape - used old art by Matryoshkat
Dec 07: Shiny Empoleon - Jackii
Dec 14: Mewtwo - Reiga
Dec 21: Shiny Mega Altaria - DatHeatmor

» Deadline is 23:59 EST of the date posted.

Last edited:
Thank you all for a year's worth of incredible art!
FYI we will take a break for the last week of December until the second week of January. So the January list only has 3 requests.

• Jan 11: Shiny Toxicroak Reiga
  • Jan 18: Tapu Lele BlueberryBlanket
    • Optional: We will do a special giveway with a regular Tapu Lele as the main and a few shiny ones given out in a raffle. It'd be cool if the art had the two Leles or the pink one center and the shiny as an easter egg in the bg(?)
  • Jan 25: Shiny Bisharp LifeisDANK

» Deadline is 23:59 EST of the date posted.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)