Art for the dex

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
MIMICUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually do love them, there could be a way to mash them together as a collab if you so like, id hate to have work not be used

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
The poses aren't interesting enough in mine in my opinion for this. I'd be happy to work on something like that though if you had something in mind if you had an idea for changing it up. What I did could be a funny thing to do as an April Fool's joke.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
The poses aren't interesting enough in mine in my opinion for this. I'd be happy to work on something like that though if you had something in mind if you had an idea for changing it up. What I did could be a funny thing to do as an April Fool's joke.
excuse my edit
1534707558227.png

perhaps you dont need to change anything other than where they are placed? could add yarn and stuff all over to look like they are really part of this image too

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I laughed.

Still think the poses would need to be changed, even minor so they're interacting with the shield. Also I didn't try to resize, but I have a feeling they won't be obvious enough shrunken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)