Art Room Contest: Create an Alolan Pokemon

In the submission link there is no place to specify what pokemon you are drawing or what type they are. Do we have to draw it on the image? Ive never been a fan of text on or around my drawings =\. It also might be nice to have an optional place for a short description of the pokemon or something.

In the submission link there is no place to specify what pokemon you are drawing or what type they are. Do we have to draw it on the image? Ive never been a fan of text on or around my drawings =\. It also might be nice to have an optional place for a short description of the pokemon or something.
Yeah that would be nice. A lot of them don't look good or make sense without a short description or dex entry. Take Alolan Dugtrio. Just adding hair and making it part steel makes no sense but the dex entry helps it not be TOO dumb

Just wondering, can you use art from before the competition? (I'm doing an Alolan Scoliolpede) And have art I made from before the competition started, so can I base mine off that (Original Scoliopede art.)

Hello ! In the rules, it is mentionned that we shall not use art which doesn't belong to us.
What if I use Alolan forms presentation background with my art on it ?
I would like to be sure before posting.

Thank you for the answer !

PS : I do Alolan Farfetch'd.

I'm not sure how to submit my image directly. Can I upload it to Imgur and just put a link to it there? The .png or .jpg is a little unclear for me.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
HELLO FOLKS THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Thank you everyone who submitted! There were so many great entries and the results were super closely ranked to eachother! A special shoutout to h_n_g_m_n for helping me with this! So lets waste no time as I announce the Second and First place!

In Second place, winner of a 10$ Amazon gift card.......

DatHeatmor (Spooktunes)

In First place winner of a 25$ Amazon gift card we have....

Cretacerus

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

When we be able to see other people's submissions?

im out of the area atm but im working to upload all the entries to the Art Rooms website! stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)