Artsy Things~

Hellooo... I've lurked here at Smogon for several weeks now and I've decided to make an art thread. I need to work on more more Pokemon-oriented pieces, so for now you get this Jolteon!

(Oh, also, I snatched some texture from cgtextures.com just to make that known)

Requests are welcome, I'll probably at least turn out a sketch if you make one.

Fay, I had no idea you drew so well.

That's quite impressionistic, Mrs. Callicoat would be proud I'm sure.

I'm interested to see what else you come up with.

Eevee and it's first gen evolutions are my faaaavorites... so here is a Vaporeon! Just another quick painting. The image is pretty big, so I'll probably edit these posts into thumbnails later.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow those are great. Can't wait to see the rest of the eeveelutions (if you are going to draw them all).

Okay, I wanted to only post pictures of pokemon on this thread. However, I just finished this and I spent a lot of time on it and I feel the need to display it. I'll probably edit it out of the post with a pokemon update later but let me know what you think while it's here

It is a Velocikitten because a few years ago I thought it would be clever to combine the two animals, and look, its sorta cute so yeah :D I know it looks really wonky/messy in some places, I kind of got sick of it by the end and just wanted to finish. It's kind of a newish technique for me, I wanted to try doing some more detailed textures and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. If I had more patience it probably would have been better though, hehe (also please feel free to play critic)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)