Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Metagross giveaway a while ago and I forgot who's it was and if it is redistributable. If anyone could help, that would be great. Okay, the OT is JOHN, Adamant nature, Level 50, IV's are 30 / 31 / 30 / 16 / 31 / 31, and I'm pretty sure it has the three elemental punchs.

If it is alpha one's Metagross then it wasn't redistributable. I'm almost sure that those were its IVs but I'm too lazy to check.

If you have something like choice specs, and you use sunny day first, will you have freedom of another move?

I was playing on WIFI and between my Rampardos and an opponent's Skarmory, I had equipped Rampardos with Iron Ball. When I used Earthquake on Skarmory, my Iron Ball's effect failed. Does this have something to do with Mold Breaker?

I was playing on WIFI and between my Rampardos and an opponent's Skarmory, I had equipped Rampardos with Iron Ball. When I used Earthquake on Skarmory, my Iron Ball's effect failed. Does this have something to do with Mold Breaker?
I think Iron ball makes the Pokemon hold it vulnerable to ground attacks, not the other pokemon.

Okay so I'm making a choice band variant metagross... the problem is, it obviously doesn't have perfect stats. It has 22/31/28/X/31/31.

And on the analysis it says that 252 hp and 12 def are preferred,

252 HP and 12 Defense EVs will allow guaranteed survival against Earthquake from an Adamant Dugtrio holding a Choice Band.

So what should I do? Should I just dump everything in hp and atk seeing as how I'll need a major investment in def?

My Wigglytuff has an IV of 25 in HP. The Wigglytuff analysis has its HP at an odd 429 which is not a magic leftovers number, even when paired with a perfect iv. Does this mean that since my Wiggly has perfect defenses, it can still use the ev spread? Or should I try to get a magic number?

If I max out both defenses, my Wigglytuff will have a solid 207 and 198 for defenses with a 416 in HP, which is a magic lefties number.
If I use the analysis spread, my Wigglytuff willhave 423 HP, 200 Defense, and 198 Sp.def... WHich one should I go with?

What was the EV spread and moveset for Tangerine's Chikorita? I remember seeing it in everyone's thread and now I can't find it anywhere :(.

Mean Look cancels upon the users death, right? Also, if I use Mean
Look and then Bat Pass to a different Pokemon is the opponent still trapped?

2 questions:
1# If you play uber can you use other pokemon then ubers.
2# If you baton pass with Agility to Regigigas does the increase in speed apply after slow start is over.

Mean Look cancels upon the users death, right? Also, if I use Mean
Look and then Bat Pass to a different Pokemon is the opponent still trapped?
Yes to the first one (almost positive, since it's also lost when you switch out),
and a yes to the second one, too

2 questions:
1# If you play uber can you use other pokemon then ubers.
2# If you baton pass with Agility to Regigigas does the increase in speed apply after slow start is over.

Yes, you can use anything from a lower or equal tier when designing a team, I wouldn't recommend making an uber team without non ubers anyways.

My Wigglytuff has an IV of 25 in HP. The Wigglytuff analysis has its HP at an odd 429 which is not a magic leftovers number, even when paired with a perfect iv. Does this mean that since my Wiggly has perfect defenses, it can still use the ev spread? Or should I try to get a magic number?

If I max out both defenses, my Wigglytuff will have a solid 207 and 198 for defenses with a 416 in HP, which is a magic lefties number.
If I use the analysis spread, my Wigglytuff willhave 423 HP, 200 Defense, and 198 Sp.def... WHich one should I go with?
Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)