Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do I get to use wi fi in pokemon platinum! This applies for basement in pokemon center and GTS. Nobody lets me through

EDIT> Please peeps I REALLY need to use wi fi on my platinum

Does a pokemon with Klutz still reap the positive effects of EV boosting items (i.e. Macho Brace, Power Anklet, Power Band, Power Belt, Power Brace, Power Lens, and Power Weight).

There is no simple questions/answers in Ever Grande City so im asking this here..

How long in Fire Red until I can breed Charmander to get eggs?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
There is no simple questions/answers in Ever Grande City so im asking this here..

How long in Fire Red until I can breed Charmander to get eggs?
Beat the Elite Four and Champion, and get to Four Island while on the Ruby/Sapphire (items) quest.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Damnit that long!?!
Well, you need the Rainbow Pass to get there. (Tri-Pass is for Islands 1-3.) To be able to access Floe, Chrono, Fortune and Quest Islands (Four, Five, Six, and Seven Island), one needs a Rainbow Pass, received from Celio in One Island, after defeating the Elite Four and obtaining the National Pokédex.

Does a pokemon with Klutz still reap the positive effects of EV boosting items (i.e. Macho Brace, Power Anklet, Power Band, Power Belt, Power Brace, Power Lens, and Power Weight).
Yes, EV/EXP boosting items will still have their effect if held by Buneary/Lopunny.

Where is that crazy old bat that teaches Pokemon Draco Meteor and what HMs do I need to have to get to her?

Well, you need the Rainbow Pass to get there. (Tri-Pass is for Islands 1-3.) To be able to access Floe, Chrono, Fortune and Quest Islands (Four, Five, Six, and Seven Island), one needs a Rainbow Pass, received from Celio in One Island, after defeating the Elite Four and obtaining the National Pokédex.
bleh, screw it I'll just transfer my Charmander and restart Fire Red.

What would be the best hp iv for a subseed jumpluff? Please don't say "low", I mean like an actual number. From what I've calced 3 would be best as that would land me at 263 with no evs, allowing 5 subs from full hp calcing in leftovers and being at 2 hp in the end. Can anyone confirm this? 2 ivs would net me at 1 hp, and 1 iv would land me at 0 hp even, so thats no good. And 0 would make my hp divisible by 4, so I believe 3 is best.

I've heard 3 as well, but slightly higher numbers, even in the teens, work well. My Jumpfluff has 14 IVs in HP and it can still make 5 Subs after Leftovers, with about 17 HP remaining.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
how can i transfer pearl pokemon to platinum with one DS, the easiest way.
Get a friend with their DS to trade them to you using your card. Or, trade the Pokemon to someone with your DS with Pearl in, then have them trade it back to you with your Platinum card in.

with ONE DS Lorak. ONE DS I tried the GTS thing but I can't get the pokemon on my team cause I haven't seen them yet.

Well, you really need to have 2 DS'es, Having one DS is really tiring, you should see at least the pokemon youre going to transfer.

And which pokes are you transferring anyway? Battling team? OU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)