Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Restates earlier question*

Is there a group of breeders somewhere that doesn't breed using Emerald due to the broken RNG, preferring to, instead, breed and trade for Pokemon hatched or catched the (somewhat. AR + Fast Hatch = Love) harder way?

Yeah I think there's a few of those people around who still breed and hatch without an AR, Lorak comes to mind.

You misunderstood my question. I'm looking for people who don't breed by abusing Emerald's RNG. AR doesn't bug me *Uses it himself to hatch Pokemon faster*

On ShoddyBattle, what IVs are needed for Hidden Power Fire 70, on Latios?

HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

Timid: 31/6/31/30/31/30
Modest: 31/26/31/30/31/30

Although thats right, it would be better to decrease the power of HP Fire from 70 to 68 and use a different combination of IVs so your speed remains 350. Idk about you, but i hate getting outspeed always by Latios, Gengar and Latias.

(I dont know the IVs for this magic HP Fire, but im going to investigate and when i find it, ill post it here)

I'm kind of math retarded ;_; I don't really understand how the deviation stuff works in regard to the suspect testing.

Standard Conservative Ranking: 1508
Rating: 1628-1708
Volatility: ~0.04709

Suspect Conservative Ranking: 1338
Rating: 1567-1720
Volatility: ~0.05983

So, am I high enough to qualify? I really don't understand how the calculations work out. If not, am I at least close? Like, what would it have to be?

Thanks>__>

Although thats right, it would be better to decrease the power of HP Fire from 70 to 68 and use a different combination of IVs so your speed remains 350. Idk about you, but i hate getting outspeed always by Latios, Gengar and Latias.

(I dont know the IVs for this magic HP Fire, but im going to investigate and when i find it, ill post it here)
That's impossible; the speed IV has to be even for HP Fire. That's the reason why HP Fire is a bit of a risky option on the Latis.

You can never have 31 Speed for HP Fire

I'm kind of math retarded ;_; I don't really understand how the deviation stuff works in regard to the suspect testing.

Rating: 1628-1708

Rating: 1567-1720

So, am I high enough to qualify? I really don't understand how the calculations work out. If not, am I at least close? Like, what would it have to be?

Thanks>__>
If I could have this answered(was on last page, or I wouldn't ask again, sorry)...

Rating: 1628-1708 deviation= 40

Rating: 1567-1720 deviation= 76,5

So, your deviation for the suspect ladder is too high, you need it to be at most 65. Also note that to be eligible to vote you only need to meet the requirements on the suspect ladder. Hope this helped.

^April (Darn, beaten)

Does the Voter Check grant a user PR access or do you need the Wing Badge?

The voter icon is purely aesthetic. If you consistently get it & contribute it gets upgraded to the Wing Badge down the road which grants you PR access.

I know this has been asked but I have a Teddiursa and I want the ability Guts but it has Quick Feet. My question is can it still have Guts or will it stay the same when it evolves?

Is it necessary to hatch thousands of pokemon just to get a pokemon with six 31 IVs? Or is it okay to stop hatching after you get a pokemon with the most important stats as fairly high as necessary and ignore the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back