Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if this is the right place to ask questions about shoddy but I'm trying to figure out why I can't connect. I have the server and port number, and I haven't done anything that might get me banned, I don't even talk in the main chat.

try discharge, Heat Wave, and EQ. though your other pokemon wants to be immue to it. this is of course before the other person has set up TR

So, to be clear, the objective is to eliminate the Trick Room user before they have a chance to use it? Thus being the case with multiple-target-hitting moves such as Discharge, Heat Wave, and Earthquake.

Yet, the opposing Pokemon who will be using Trick Room most likely would be Dusknoir, Bronzong, or Cresselia. Wouldn't they survive the attacks?

Pokémon A, strong enough to OHKO the Follow Me'er, Pokémon B (Slower than A) with Taunt for the Trick Roomer then, maybe.

How exactly do giveaways work? If I want something in someone's giveaway, do I just give them random fodder in return for whatever they are giving?

Just starting to get into WiFi, so every bit of help I get is very appreciated. :)

1. In 2v2, does ThunderWave effect everyone except for the user or just one pokemon?
2. Is Perish Song negated by Focus Sash?
3. Is Destiny Bond negated by Focus Sash?

If you did Wish in a Double Battle, would their be an option to put the wish on your ally, or would it always be the user of Wish?
Edit: I'm participating in the 2009 Video Game Tournament, and I was wondering if I should use Encore or Yawn?
No, you can only Wish yourself and the pokemon that switches into that spot. As for the move, I would go with Encore because with one turn before sleep they can still wreck things (like Exploding). However, I don't actually play doubles so somebody else may be better suited to answer.

2. Is Perish Song negated by Focus Sash?
3. Is Destiny Bond negated by Focus Sash?
No and no. They are still KO'd.

Iv'e decided not to run Adamant LO Hitmonlee, due to 300Spe being a very useful speed tier. So:
Hotmonlee@Choice Band
~Close Combat
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Mach Punch or Sucker Punch?

Iv'e decided not to run Adamant LO Hitmonlee, due to 300Spe being a very useful speed tier. So:
Hotmonlee@Choice Band
~Close Combat
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Mach Punch or Sucker Punch?
Heh, I would just run Sucker Punch. It'll hit other priority attackers harder.

If you did Wish in a Double Battle, would their be an option to put the wish on your ally, or would it always be the user of Wish?
Edit: I'm participating in the 2009 Video Game Tournament, and I was wondering if I should use Encore or Yawn?

It's on the following. Should I trade in some Speed for Special Defense? It looks like the speed is only for Lucario, and my partner can take it on quite easily.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Encore / Yawn
- Wish
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
I don't know if anybody has replied to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)