Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 23 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And iirc, lum does cure confusion.
I have a recorded PBR battle that says otherwise. And I just tested it in SoulSilver. Double Battle, I use Umbreon & Electivire.

Umbreon uses Confuse Ray on Electivire @ Lum Berry.

Electivire DOES NOT get cured of confusion.

I have a quick question about trick room.

In the TR guide, it says that trick room lasts 4 turns INCLUDING the turn used to set it up. However, in the actual game, it says that it lasts a total of 5 turns, therefore 5 turns including the turn used to set it up. Is this just a mistake in the guide, or something else?

Antar:

That's strange. On my own testing in Diamond and SoulSilver versions, the Lum Berry does cure confusion. If Lum Berry's effect truly doesn't work sometimes, there must be some unknown condition that prevents it from working.

mighty metagross:

My description for Trick Room reads, in part: "Effect lasts for five rounds including the current round."

Antar:

That's strange. On my own testing in Diamond and SoulSilver versions, the Lum Berry does cure confusion. If Lum Berry's effect truly doesn't work sometimes, there must be some unknown condition that prevents it from working.
How is your pokemon getting confused? Confuse Ray? Outrage? Or some other move?

Around how much Rare Candy am I gonna need to get a decent read on the Draco Meteor Jirachi? Lv5 is way too low to tell much about it.

Antar: The Pokemon was holding the Lum Berry.
Um... ignore me. Ignore me completely. I went to edit and upload my PBR video to show PROOF of this... and Lum berry totally activated. SYNCHRONIZE didn't pass on the problem nor did Heal Bell cure it, but yeah...

I feel REALLY embarrassed right now...

And, what's worse, my HGSS playtesting... I was doing it in the BATTLE CASTLE, where THEY TAKE AWAY ALL HELD ITEMS.

I am a complete and total moron.

Whatever happened with the event Beasts? Did they turn out to have crappy natures or something? I can't find any info on them.

Um... ignore me. Ignore me completely. I went to edit and upload my PBR video to show PROOF of this... and Lum berry totally activated. SYNCHRONIZE didn't pass on the problem nor did Heal Bell cure it, but yeah...

I feel REALLY embarrassed right now...

And, what's worse, my HGSS playtesting... I was doing it in the BATTLE CASTLE, where THEY TAKE AWAY ALL HELD ITEMS.

I am a complete and total moron.
^this

Has anyone confirmed if the Roamers respawn if you capture them, release them, and beat the E4? I wanted to start RNG abuse. I'd test it myself but the game saves after beating the E4 which is pretty risky.

Hey guys, I have a question about Stealth Rock.

If I set it up on the first turn, the pokemons I use later will be affected by it too?
Or SR disapears after a few turns?

Hey guys, I have a question about Stealth Rock.

If I set it up on the first turn, the pokemons I use later will be affected by it too?
Or SR disapears after a few turns?
It stays there forever unless they're removed by Rapid Spin. (Or if the Pokemon with the rocks around it is "hit" by Defog, but lol Defog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)