Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'll never be able to get past those two annoying ladies in the mansioN?? And yea I know about the statue. I've gotten my fingerprints on it several times. :) Heh heh heh.

Naw, if you delete the file, it will allow you to use another one... its just one cartridge per file... another thing is, I connected my Pearl first, got that whole weird thing, then connected Diamond on the SAME file and it worked... weird...
Well, if you went anywhere in the file and didn't want to erase it, then it would have been bad.

Um... I haven't done anything yet because I have yet to transfer my Pokemon from my Pearl... ugh... this is so troublesome...

Who is better as a tank for the Battle Tower? Weezing or Bronzong?

My current team is Azelf, Gallade, and Garchomp.

I was thinking Weezing, but Bronzong can hurt a lot with the right moveset. Plus Hypnosis spam + no sleep cause = fun. Though I don't think they switch out. <.< I have Weavile problems so I want to get rid of either Gallade or Azelf, preferably Gallade but either one is fine.

Who is better as a tank for the Battle Tower? Weezing or Bronzong?

My current team is Azelf, Gallade, and Garchomp.

I was thinking Weezing, but Bronzong can hurt a lot with the right moveset. Plus Hypnosis spam + no sleep cause = fun. Though I don't think they switch out. <.< I have Weavile problems so I want to get rid of either Gallade or Azelf, preferably Gallade but either one is fine.
Bronzong with a -Speed nature and Gyroball/Hypnosis/Light Screen or Reflect/ and another attacking move. Gyroball will destroy Weavile.

Hmm what item should I give it? Lagging Tail or something else?

I was thinking Gyroball/Hypnosis/Light Screen/Psychic. Lagging Tail would make it slower than nearly anything, but is there something else I could use?

Hmm what item should I give it? Lagging Tail or something else?

I was thinking Gyroball/Hypnosis/Light Screen/Psychic. Lagging Tail would make it slower than nearly anything, but is there something else I could use?
You do realise lagging tail just makes you go straight last, it doesn't reduce your speed as such? If you want to lower your speed more to power up gyroball go for the macho brace, that does half your speed. Still leftovers are better, its probably gonna be its only form of recovery.

How do you get Extremespeed onto Linoone?

I searched around but I couldnt quite find it... is it an event pokemon or something?
Thanks!

If a Gyarados uses taunt, will I still be able to use Toxic on the same turn?
And if two pokemon have the exact same speed, who goes first?
Note: I was about the sweep his remaining 3 pokemon when his Weavile outsped mine and he won the game so I'd really like to get an answer to this one please =D

If a Gyarados uses taunt, will I still be able to use Toxic on the same turn?
And if two pokemon have the exact same speed, who goes first?
Note: I was about the sweep his remaining 3 pokemon when his Weavile outsped mine and he won the game so I'd really like to get an answer to this one please =D
Not if Gyarados goes before your Pokemon.

And, it's random who goes first if they're the same.

Question about Rest.
Planning to use a sleeptalker for the first time.
How many turns does rest last? People say 2, but what are the specifics.
For example.

Turn1

Swampert used Earthquake
Snorlax used Rest

Turn2

" " " "
Snorlax used Sleep Talk

now will it be...

Turn3

" " " "
Snorlax woke up
Snorlax used Sleep Talk, it failed

or

Turn 3

" " " "
Snorlax used Sleep Talk

Turn 4

Snorlax woke up
Snorlax used sleep talk

I've got a question...

I'm trying to trade between two carts, but I only have 1 DS. so I'm trying to use the GTS, but the problem is that when I put up the pokemon and then search for it on the other game, my request doesn't show up. I've tried editing the specifications and I don't get any good results. I've gone back and checked, and the trade hasn't been completed yet, so I know it's up there, but I can't find it.

On a similiar note, how can I change the results from the GTS search? there have got to be more than 3 people offering a male, under level 9 Bidoof. In fact I know so, because in searching on my other cart I got 5 completely different people. But it's always the same three people on this one cart. Is there any way I can change it, or do I have to find some other way to trade pokemon between carts?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to catch two of the EXACTLY same stat pokemon? I was jsut trying to catch Dittos in Emerald, and I caught a Careful one. I checked its IVs and kept it. I later caught another one and had the EXACT same stats. Is it possible for that to happen?
It's not just possible, the odds are pretty good - because the random number generator can only produce a finite amount of stat possibilities that barely scratch the number of possible stats. I've caught two pairs of Dittos with identical stats. I also have a Groudon identical to one that someone else on Smogon caught independently. And another guy found and caught a shiny Whismur, then encountered the exact same shiny Whismur several hours later.

Question about Rest.
Planning to use a sleeptalker for the first time.
How many turns does rest last? People say 2, but what are the specifics.
For example.

Turn1

Swampert used Earthquake
Snorlax used Rest

Turn2

" " " "
Snorlax used Sleep Talk

now will it be...

Turn3

" " " "
Snorlax woke up
Snorlax used Sleep Talk, it failed

or

Turn 3

" " " "
Snorlax used Sleep Talk

Turn 4

Snorlax woke up
Snorlax used sleep talk
First Turn: Snorlax used Rest!

Second Turn: Snorlax is fast asleep! (use Sleep Talk)

Third Turn: Snorlax is fast asleep! (use Sleep Talk)

Fourth Turn: Snorlax woke up! (Sleep Talk will fail if used, so use a different move)

^^ That's how it always works with Rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)