"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are maxed Power Points looked at in the competitive battling community?
There hasn't been much talk about them really, but seeing as how they aren't frowned upon, or even talked about for that matter, I would recommend them if you have can get them.

I use them. Each time I'm done EV training a Pokemon, I always import 4 PP Maxes from Emerald.

Timid Azelf 11/5/21/31/23/31

Any good? I was gonna reset, but this one seemed good enough... now I saved, though I'm not sure if this is good enough...

The question is, how stupid should I feel?

Imo swords dance will be pretty good since it can stay in awhile with defensive evs. Don't quote me on that though. HP fire doesnt really seem useful since surf will probably be doing around the same dmg with STAB to skarm and magnezone if those 2 are the only ones u plan to use it against

everstone breeding with uneven gender ratios

i have had everstone dittos work fine with the 50% chance of passing on their gender while breeding with male pokemon examples... impish duskull, adamant medicham, adamant swellow, brave/amamant/modest ralts but when i tried to do the same with anoriths with the 1/8 female but after 22 anoriths and only one adamant anorith i concluded that the everstone must be on a female anorith not ditto (i did check several toimes to make sure that the everston was on the ditto and that the breeding anorith was male) if anyone has sucessfully done everstone breeding with pokemon of the 1/8 female gender ratio it would be helpfull to tell me how to do it...my brother has had the same problem with snorlaxs (but that particular instance might be related the the whole munchlax thing)

btw dont be an idiot and say that i am just unlucky if you have never tried it with a 1/8th pokemon

i have had everstone dittos work fine with the 50% chance of passing on their gender while breeding with male pokemon examples... impish duskull, adamant medicham, adamant swellow, brave/amamant/modest ralts but when i tried to do the same with anoriths with the 1/8 female but after 22 anoriths and only one adamant anorith i concluded that the everstone must be on a female anorith not ditto (i did check several toimes to make sure that the everston was on the ditto and that the breeding anorith was male) if anyone has sucessfully done everstone breeding with pokemon of the 1/8 female gender ratio it would be helpfull to tell me how to do it...my brother has had the same problem with snorlaxs (but that particular instance might be related the the whole munchlax thing)

btw dont be an idiot and say that i am just unlucky if you have never tried it with a 1/8th pokemon
Are you sure they aren't from different language-regions? That doesn't work if you're doing it. Either this, or you're really unlucky.

anyone? anyone? Buehler?
I'd keep it. Max Sp. Atk and Spd is awesome.

I think I'm gonna go catch some Unown... S, W, E, and P.. along with R, A, P, & E.

For Azelf and Tyranitar's capsules... Maybe "LOL PWNED" for Gardevoir once I fix its stats...

no, power items only work if you gain the corresponding EV
No, they don't.

Straight from the Research Thread, which you people don't use:

Power Ankle\Band\Belt\Lens\Waist\Wrist: In addition to the EVs normally gained from defeating an opponent, the holder will also gain 4 EVs in the stat the Power Item corresponds to (Waist: HP, Wrist: Attack, Belt: Defense, Lens: Special Attack, Band: Special Defense, Ankle: Speed). The holder's speed is also reduced two levels (effectively halving it).

Does Castforms ability Forecast activate in a sandstorm? And also, is it immune to damage from Hail or Sandstorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)