"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
OK so last time i asked this i got two opposite answers.

A lvl 1 pokemon i want to ev train for attack(or anytihng), has pokerus and is holding a power bracer. I plan on killing biddofs\krikectunes which give me 12 points each after pkrs\power items are added. IF i send out my lvl 1 pokemon, then switch out to a stronger pokemon how many evs will my lvl 1 pokemon get? will it still be 12?

If you clone with action replay (a legit pokemon) , will it show up as a hack when tested with loadingNOW's Cheat Checker?
A better question should be can you even clone a pokemon using an action replay? Because I actually tried to see if that certain code work and I have yet to figure out how to get to truly work. Oh and about your question, I would make an edcuated guess that no, they can't detect that as a hack.

OK so last time i asked this i got two opposite answers.

A lvl 1 pokemon i want to ev train for attack(or anytihng), has pokerus and is holding a power bracer. I plan on killing biddofs\krikectunes which give me 12 points each after pkrs\power items are added. IF i send out my lvl 1 pokemon, then switch out to a stronger pokemon how many evs will my lvl 1 pokemon get? will it still be 12?
Bidoof gives 1 HP. It's Bibarel that gives out 2 ATK.
And yes, the lvl 1 Pokémon would get the 12 EVs.

If you have a sub out with Vaporeon, and someone used a water attack, would you get an HP boost?

This also goes for pokes with Flash Fire, Volt Absorb, and Motor Drive.

If slaking is sent out against a rampardos, can slaking attack every turn as opposed to every other turn? And can truant be skill swapped away in doubles?

Rampardos' and Pinsir's Mold Breaker does not stop abilities from working. It just lets you attack stuff you wouldn't possibly do due to an ability (EQing a Gengar, Thunderbolting an Electivire, etc is all possible with them).

No need for Apicot Berries, though I do have a whole hoard if you want some. As long as you don't completely mess up on the Wiki Poffins, it'll be fine. If you make them in 50 seconds or less without too many burns or spills, you're good to go.
Nevermind Sage, the issue resolved itself. ^_^ *Now has both a Gyarados and a Milotic on his team*

Considering it's a Trick Room team, what would be a good Special Sweeper?

I was thinking of Slowbro/Glaceon/Porygon2, but advice would be good.

I considered Octillery, but is 105 Base Sp. Atk enough to do it good?
Give it a +Special Attack, -Speed nature, and give it Life Orb or Choice Specs (probably Life Orb), and it should do well. Since Octillery doesn't need Speed in Trick Room, it can afford to focus on Special Attack. It also has a great Special Movepool.

Hm, good enough. Thanks.

Also on the talk of Trick Room, is Baton Passing worth in a Trick Room team? I suppose that in single battles, unless the passed Pokémon has Trick Room, it would be kind of worthless. But on Double Battles, it could work, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)