Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should i do if i have to solo an entire ghost type gym, with a Beldum? WHat should i do for its moveset? can it learn egg moves?
(Serious question BTW)
It can learn Zen Headbutt and Iron head from the dream world and from Platinum/HGSS move tutors. Outside of those 2 options you're looking at using struggle and ALOT of potions xD

It learns no egg moves because metagross is genderless and therefore can only breed with ditto

Thank you. But is there any way to play through my computer emulator against others?
Not that I know of. You're wanting to record your wifi battles to upload to them youtube right? You'll need an Acekard 2i, a 4GB micro SD card, your ds(i) and wifi, however if your internet security settings are currently set to WPA, it won't work =[ You'll need to downgrade to WEP. Once that's sorted out, play the rom on your ds(i), battle and record, and then transfer the saved data onto your micro SD card, play it on your computer emulator and then record your screen. And...eureka!

lol hope this helps
and good luck! =P

What is the best TR-setting mon in OU besides Reuniclus?

I want to make a unique TR team....
In my opinion Porygon2 fits this role best. It can easily take hits from either offences thanks to evolitte - thus enabling it to repeatedly set up Trick Room in order to provide crucial support for its team mates.

Victini is also a pretty cool TR set-up Pokemon, but it obviously fails to repeatedly come in on attacks and provide support the way Porygon2 can. However unlike Porygon2, Victini itself is a deadly force to be reckoned in Trick Room.

Other Pokemon that deserve a mention here are: Slowbro, (Harvest) Exeggutor, Claydol, Duskclops, Brongzong, Jellicent, and omg Jirachi learns Trick Room!?!

It depends on your team really but honestly I think any of the above would work well.

When I have a Pokemon with PokeRus and than it's 12 o' clock and the Pokerus go away and just the smile is there. Did the Pokerus still
double the EVs or not?

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you. But is there any way to play through my computer emulator against others?
DeSmuME has a molasses slow Wi-Fi feature but I haven't tried it myself. Wouldn't be worth it imo, just stick to simulators if you don't even have a DS. Also, don't talk about roms on this forum (emulators and rom hacks are okay).

Anyone know if there is an IV spread for Latios @ HP Fire, such that HP fire will have the maximum amount of power, but have a 31 speed IV and a 31-29 in Special Attack

Anyone know if there is an IV spread for Latios @ HP Fire, such that HP fire will have the maximum amount of power, but have a 31 speed IV and a 31-29 in Special Attack
It's not possible to have 31 speed with HP Fire; the speed IV have to be an even number. Same for SAtk. Your SDef has to be in odd numbers.

HP, Atk and Def is variable:

odd, even, odd (recommended)
odd, odd, even
even, odd, even
even, even, odd

I'm trying to make a new team to tackle the Battle Sub with (I wanna break my 107 record and be higher =P). Is there anything inherently wrong with this team? I'd like to know before I spend too much effort in it:

Gengar@Focus Sash
Timid Nature
252Sp.A/252Spe/4Sp.D
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Thunderbolt
Destiny Bond

Latios@Choice Specs
Timid Nature
252Sp.A/252Spe/4Def
Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Surf
Psyshock
Thunderbolt

Blaziken@Wide Lens (Speed Boost)
Adamant Nature
Recommend an EV Set?
Moves:
Protect
Hi Jump Kick
Flare Blitz
Swords Dance

Personally, I'm noticing primarily the 1% chance of HJK missing...and Froslass on a team with Abomasnow, but meh.

Gamefreak make Pokemon Nintendo make the ds and wii
While this is correct, this isn't a deep explanation.

Who owns pokemon- GameFreak or Nintendo? Who decides which pokemon/abilities/moves will be used in the games?
Game Freak is the developer of the Pokemon main series and other spin-offs. Nintendo is merely the publisher, and also advertises the games. Since Game Freak is the developer, they decide which Pokemon, abilities, and moves will find a way into the game.

Do you think that Kyurem could become Uber if it got Snow Warning and a boost to it's stats (like 125/140/100/140/100/105 to make a nice clean 700) which I hope will happen in Pokemon Gray?

Do you think that Kyurem could become Uber if it got Snow Warning and a boost to it's stats which I hope will happen in Pokemon Gray?
Not only is this EXTREMELY unlikely to happen (can we please stop assuming Kyurem will be like Giratina? Its theorymon to the max, stop it.), it will pretty much turn KYurem into a completely different Pokémon. I suppose it would go Uber if it could provide insta-Hail for itself and not have middling Speed, but again, theorymon to the max.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not only is this EXTREMELY unlikely to happen (can we please stop assuming Kyurem will be like Giratina? Its theorymon to the max, stop it.), it will pretty much turn KYurem into a completely different Pokémon. I suppose it would go Uber if it could provide insta-Hail for itself and not have middling Speed, but again, theorymon to the max.
100% agree with this.

Now silly question,if I get 2 Keldeo ingame can I teach secret sword to both or just one?.

There is quite a bit of proof to him getting a new form like the the fact that he has only 660 Total Stats making it the lowest of all *main* Legendarys as well as it being the only Pokemon of a trio to have lower Total stats than it's 2 predeceases as well as it's sprite making it look like a crippled old man.

If a new form of Kyurem gets different stats, this new form will be tiered differently. It's like Shaymin being UU but Skymin is Uber.

The only way for vanilla Kyurem to become uber is if he gets some sort of ridiculous buff to his movepool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)