Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
you have been very helpful, but one more question. for someone who knows zero japanese, does it matter which one i choose?
Not really, if you can't read either then both are the same level of difficulty- but I would go with Hirigana anyways, just in case you want to like, look up a little Japanese or something, you'd probably be learning Hirigana. But really, it doesn't matter. In both Hirigana and Kanji, the top answer when given a yes or no question will always be "yes", while the bottom will be always be "no".

cool thanks man. anyone know of a website that has the natures in hirigana? on bulbapedia it just has them in weird numbers..

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
cool thanks man. anyone know of a website that has the natures in hirigana? on bulbapedia it just has them in weird numbers..
Hope it helps!

Hardy: がんばりや
Lonely: さみしがり
Brave: ゆうかん
Adamant: いじっぱり
Naughty: やんちゃ
Bold: ずぶとい
Docile: すなお
Relaxed: のんき
Impish: わんぱく
Lax: のうてんき
Timid: おくびょう
Hasty: せっかち
Serious: まじめ
Jolly: ようき
Naive: むじゃき
Modest: ひかえめ
Mild: おっとり
Quiet: れいせい
Bashful: てれや
Rash: うっかりや
Calm: おだやか
Gentle: おとなしい
Sassy: なまいき
Careful: しんちょう
Quirky: きまぐれ

thanks for the effort, but that doesnt help. i need to be able to match the word with my game. i have no clue what to do with those numbers

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
thanks for the effort, but that doesnt help. i need to be able to match the word with my game. i have no clue what to do with those numbers
You might need to download a language pack if your computer isn't showing the characters.
In the meantime, here's an image of what it's supposed to look like.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
THANK YOU! if it isnt asking to much, could you post the stats (hp, atk, spd) in hirigana too? a million thanks.
Sorry, I don't know those. I do know that HP is just "HP", like in English version, and that the stats go in this order from top down:

HP
Attack
Defense
Special Attack
Special Defense
Speed

Sorry I can't post specifics! Hope it helps anyways!

You need two DS's, and use the transferring mini-game.
I realize that, but i know that you need a japanese SS game to transfer with the B/W japanese game. My question is that for the people that have transfered, how they did it, and if they truly did need a japanese based SS game.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Which pokemon (other than the obvious legendaries) can only be found in Black version and which ones can only be found in White version?? Thanks.

I think Serebii's list is incomplete. From what I've seen elsewhere (read: a chart on /tr/), these are also version exclusives:

Black:
• Chobomaki/Agirudaa
• Gobitto/Goruggu

White:
• Kaburumo/Shubarugo
• Komatana/Kirikizan

I could be wrong, though.

I think Serebii's list is incomplete. From what I've seen elsewhere (read: a chart on /tr/), these are also version exclusives:

Black:
• Chobomaki/Agirudaa
• Gobitto/Goruggu

White:
• Kaburumo/Shubarugo
• Komatana/Kirikizan

I could be wrong, though.
iirc, that chart was incorrect. Bulbapedia also backs up serebii

Hi, this is more of a request than a question, but here we go:

Can someone please make a video showing Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare, used by Kyuremu, and V-Generate, used by Victini? I know some of you with 1337 hacking skills should be able to do that and screen-record it with an emulator. I just want to see the animations of those attacks, so it doesn't have to be a full battle.

Oh, and if you could upload that video somewhere where I can download it, that would be awesome! :)

@Choice Band
252HP/238Atk/12Def/8Spe
Adamant nature
~Meteor Mash
~Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~Zen Headbutt

Would this be the new Standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)