Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the ability that causes the transformation between both forms. And he confirmed that these Hihidaruma will start the battle in ape mode since they're at 100% HP. But they will transform if they reach that 50% mark.
damn, no hihidaruma for then, anyway thank you.

Q : How exactly will we get the dream world abilites ? And will they be passed on when breeding ? If so, will they be passed on by the father or by the mother ?

Q : How exactly will we get the dream world abilites ? And will they be passed on when breeding ? If so, will they be passed on by the father or by the mother ?
If I recall correctly, breeding works by inheriting the ability and species from the mother. I don't know the answer to the other part of your question though.

One question: What ability does Tabunne have and what does it say in the description?

My "Aiming Mark" question is still unanswered.

Thanking you in anticipation!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
A snippet from Serebii's DW page:
Within the Dream World, you'll occassionally encounter a variety of Pokémon. These Pokémon are not typically available within the Isshu region and thus are mostly Pokémon that were previously native to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh. These Pokémon, once you have befriended them, will then be able to be encountered within a specific area of Isshu. In this area, you will be able to capture them with great ease.
Many of the Pokémon within the Dream World will have abilities that the Pokémon you transfer over from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver don't normally have, such as Vaporeon with Hydration and Glaceon with Ice Body.

Judging from the info we have so far, I'd say that the special mons with special abilites are kind of like event mons. Just special mons found in one particular place. Kind of like how Surfchu can't pass on surf, I highly doubt these mons could pass on their unique abilites.
However, we'll know for sure in a week or so.

If I recall correctly, breeding works by inheriting the ability and species from the mother. I don't know the answer to the other part of your question though.
Sorry. No.

My question.

FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE JAPANESE DREAM WORLD SITE IS?!?!?! If I could just get there I'd start testing this stuff NOW.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if there's any place where I can my hands on all sprites? As anyone dumped them yet? I've seen some HQ sprites on Serebii but only some.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Keep hearing about "Swimming Goggles" ability. What is it?
Swimming Goggles is an item which increases the Accuracy and Speed of the holder; however, if the holder isn't a Water-type, it falls asleep. I don't think it's known whether the boosts are also conditional on you being a Water-type.

Q: Is there actual screenshot proof of the existence of "Swimming Goggles", or even an Item ID for it to check if it actually exists?

Q: Is there going to be any evolutions from any previous gens that's a B/W Pokemon? I'm just asking because Baffuron looks like it could be a tauros evolution.

My question.

FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE JAPANESE DREAM WORLD SITE IS?!?!?! If I could just get there I'd start testing this stuff NOW.

From what I can see now, the website of the Global Link is quite busy :/
I think we'll have to wait few hours, or perhaps try tomorrow to get our hands on it.

The link I think is good:
http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

BurningMan

fueled by beer
does ryvalry get improved this gen or why is everyone overhyping this gimmicky trait on the ono dragon(damn i cant remember these japanese names^^)

I have to ask a couple of things regarding certain Pokémon.

Firstly, I've seen a lot of hype regarding speed boost Blaziken, however will that one ability be able to push it into OU? With all the speedy Pokémon running around thanks to things like weather abilities and a lot of priority because of all these fast Pokémon, will Blaziken be able to keep up and secure a spot in OU?

Secondly, what tier will the starters end up in judging by stats? And also, would any of the starters be able to fill in a particular niche in the standard metagame or not?

Lastly, what will be done with suspects of the previous generation like Lati@s, Salamence, Garchomp, Deoxys S etc.? Will they be allowed in standard play to start off with or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)