Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I know Dittos don't breed I have a thread full of rng'd pokes

So I say I take my ditto and I breed it with a male regeneration tangrowth, Is it possible for the child to aquire the DW ability since the father has it, or is it only the female who can pass it?
Now that your question is more clear...
No, only female DW poke will pass the new ability, from the situation that you said it would get the normal abilities only; like leaf guard and clorophyil.
Here from research thread:
Confirmed Breeding a Dream World female parent with any male parent (but not vice versa) has a chance of giving the offspring its respective Dream World Ability. It does not appear that Ditto is considered the female parent for this purpose. (Maverick Hunter, 0mastar\The Shadow Knight, Kaphotics)

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Can somebody point out what to look out for in the 5h gen OU? What are common leads and what are the most common sweepers? Thanks.

Azure Demon

Now that your question is more clear...
No, only female DW poke will pass the new ability, from the situation that you said it would get the normal abilities only; like leaf guard and clorophyil.
Here from research thread:
Thank you and I'm sorry if my first post wasn't clear. I just assumed who ever read it would assume someone with breeding experience would know dittos couldn't breed.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Do we know anything about the move tutor games for pokemon gray?? If so, does someone have a list (or a link to one)? I'm really hoping that they include roost as an egg move (for poison heal gliscor) but knowing gamefreak they probably won't do it.

Do we know anything about the move tutor games for pokemon gray?? If so, does someone have a list (or a link to one)? I'm really hoping that they include roost as an egg move (for poison heal gliscor) but knowing gamefreak they probably won't do it.
We don't even know if there's going to BE a third version yet, let alone what it's called or if it has move tutors.

Question:

Ditto Transforms into a Pokémon with much lower HP, say, Shedinja or something. It then uses up all its PP, and start Struggling. Will the 25% recoil damage be calculated using Ditto's actual HP, or the HP of the thing it Transformed into? (So, in the Shedinja case, just 1 HP Struggle recoil damage).

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Question:

Ditto Transforms into a Pokémon with much lower HP, say, Shedinja or something. It then uses up all its PP, and start Struggling. Will the 25% recoil damage be calculated using Ditto's actual HP, or the HP of the thing it Transformed into? (So, in the Shedinja case, just 1 HP Struggle recoil damage).
I am pretty sure it uses Dittos HP, would make absolutly no sense otherwise, because Struggel takes away 25% of your max HP and dittos max HP isn't 1 lol

Someone needs to report it on PO's forum, then. I had a Ditto nearly sweep three of my Pokémon with Struggle, taking about 1% recoil each time.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, you know how your whole team is revealed at the beginning of wifi battles. Will there be an option online to make it so your team isn't revealed??

Should LeadGross take some EVs from Attack to grant survival for Adamant Dugtrio's CB Earthquake?
I'd rather build my team with a flying type or someone with levitate. CB dugtrio is only scary if it's the first turn and they face off against each other. And nonetheless, if they CB earthquake, then you get a free turn of setup or something like that if you can just switch in a flying or levitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)