Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get my items, like say the Power Items and Lucky Egg, from Hg/Ss to Black/White?

Or are they stuck there forever since you can't transfer pokemon holding items?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can I get my items, like say the Power Items and Lucky Egg, from Hg/Ss to Black/White?

Or are they stuck there forever since you can't transfer pokemon holding items?
They are stuck in Gen IV forever, because you cannot transfer items to Gen V. This is probably due to the changes to TM's...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't want to earn BP all over again so I can get each of the Power Items, 96BP is going to take a long time like it did the first time I earned them back in Pearl.
It's pretty easy in B/W. I think you earn about 15 BP each time. If I remember correctly.

balloon is probably best, but i prefer running wide lens

Here's my question. Can the black/white games bought in italy/germany/france/spain be played in english?

As far as leadGross should be used, SR/Bullet Punch/MM and? Maybe Reflect or Light Screen? Or Zen Headbutt to deal with lead Machamp?

I asked the same question at a local Gamestop. They laughed at the thought of a midnight release for a Pokémon game, saying that there's no way that kids' parents would take them to Gamestop at midnight to buy it O_o. They said they were opening at 9, though, and are not doing any special preorder bonuses. According to this article on PokéBeach, they're offering the Prima strategy guide for 20% off to people who purchase one of the games, but that's it (the article also lists bonuses that other stores are offering, if you're interested).
Hmmm... I may have to go to KMart. Buy black and get White half off. I'm going to get both anyways.
Considering that Ice is the fastest way to KO a fully-evolved dragon type(no, Kingdra and Haxorus don't count), I'd hardly say its horrid.

Plus the only Poison type in Gen 4's OU iirc is Gengar, and he'd be honestly better off being Ghost/Fighting(even if it was for the Focus Miss STAB). How is he a poison-type, I dunno.
Tentacruel was also OU. I've hated that Gengar is Poison since I got Pokemon Red like 12 years ago. Back when the only weaknesses of Psychic were Bug and Ghost, and their best moves were Pin Missile (Beedrill was only STAB) and Night Shade (which is based on level).

I'm not sure if this is the right discussion, but how do you pronounce Bisharp? Is it Bye-Sharp or Bish-arp?

As far as leadGross should be used, SR/Bullet Punch/MM and? Maybe Reflect or Light Screen? Or Zen Headbutt to deal with lead Machamp?
If you're talking about 4th gen, then I would go with something like explosion as an auxiliary move. But you can go with one of the screens if you want to be supportive, but if you opt for zen headbutt, it doesn't OHKO machamp unless you have plenty of attack evs and adamant nature.

If you're talking about 5th gen, go with EQ or the screens. Lead Machamp isn't as common anymore. (i haven't seen one as of yet)

Concerning AgiliGross, Ice Punch or Thunderpunch?
Thunderpunch imo. and i'd NEVER use zen headbutt. i wouldn't really use MM either. EQ works. Tpunch works. Bullet puch works. MM works too, i know i'd rather hit something with a weaker attack consistently than miss it once. but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)