Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - The Smog Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What's the correct way to format an article submission? Should I do a detailed outline, or should I simply give a short general description?

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
What's the correct way to format an article submission? Should I do a detailed outline, or should I simply give a short general description?
don't worry about the length of your submission, but be succinct while giving us as many details about your idea as possible. of course, if something's unclear, we'll just ask.

If The Player has merged with The Smog, should any article ideas for The Player be submitted to The Smog article submissions, or is there some other process?

If The Player has merged with The Smog, should any article ideas for The Player be submitted to The Smog article submissions, or is there some other process?
Submit it to The Smog article submissions and it'll be treated as a normal article, nothing special

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
This has probably been asked before, but what does an article submission for The Smog entail? Is it just your idea of an article, or a finished product?

I've got a neat little project which I'd like to do for this, but I haven't really started it, despite having the idea for a couple months now.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
This has probably been asked before, but what does an article submission for The Smog entail? Is it just your idea of an article, or a finished product?

I've got a neat little project which I'd like to do for this, but I haven't really started it, despite having the idea for a couple months now.
You just submit the idea

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How do I address a typo in an issue of the smog?
Tell me what it is and I'll edit it.

Spyedit: Or let a Smog Staff member know so they can fix and merge it ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pent

dumb broad
Why are there only 2 slots available for claiming art? Why isn't there 3 to get it done quicker?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
You can at most placehold two articles at once, though there's no limit on how many articles you can illustrate for an issue.
Sparkl3y: Once you've finished with the two images, there's nothing stopping you from placeholding another two. In fact, it would be great to see some more art from you! :D

Is there a way to search for articles? Or do we have to click on each issue to find one we want to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)