Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
and that's perfectly ok, right? you don't get in trouble, right? Making alts?
You can have as many alts as you want on the main Showdown server, though they limit you to registering 2 per hour (or perhaps 2 hours). There is no penalty for having multiple alts, though on the forums you can only have one account.

Shouldnt V-Room be banned? Its way too op. If you let Victini do that to you.. Oh boy, V-Room can also 1 hit KO water types! (V-Room=V-Create+Trick Room=V-Room

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Shouldnt V-Room be banned? Its way too op. If you let Victini do that to you.. Oh boy, V-Room can also 1 hit KO water types! (V-Room=V-Create+Trick Room=V-Room
Did you get swept by this, by any chance? Nobody else appears to be complaining about it, and Heatran/other fire resists exist in OU.

Kregor123 you're going to have to be more specific about that! Do you mean "why can't I talk in autoconfirmed chat?", then the answer is pretty simple: your account must be a week old with one ladder match in order to speak in autoconfirmed. Once you meet the requirements, you should be able to speak right away.

However, if you meant "I'm locked, why can't I talk?", then that's a different matter entirely and I suggest making a thread in the Discipline Appeals subforum to sort that out.

Not sure if this question has been asked before kinda just skimmed previous pages, but: Is there a way for you to change the default format of your name when you open PS?

For example whenever I open up PS I log in as 'Hairy Toenail', but I don't really like the caps so I have to keep manually changing it to 'hairy toenail' which doesn't seem too bad, but doing it over and over when I come on is kind of annoying so I just wanna know if there's some way this can be done.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Not sure if this question has been asked before kinda just skimmed previous pages, but: Is there a way for you to change the default format of your name when you open PS?

For example whenever I open up PS I log in as 'Hairy Toenail', but I don't really like the caps so I have to keep manually changing it to 'hairy toenail' which doesn't seem too bad, but doing it over and over when I come on is kind of annoying so I just wanna know if there's some way this can be done.

Logout and press the choose username button (from the gear on the top right) set as 'hairy toenail' should keep it like that from therefourth

On Showdown what is Secret Power's secondary effect when used on plain terrain? Is it Paralysis as is in-game?

Is there somewhere I can view the process of the ORAS Mega are being placed into tiers? I'm kind of waiting for them to be put into their actually tier before relooking at my teams so.

Hey everyone. My question is about the Showdown Damage Calculator.

Does anyone have an idea who build it?

I'm pretty close to finishing a Damage Calculator from my own, but I did something wrong in the rounding down department of the formula. (So now there are like 40% of the math-ups where I get 1 HP wrong in the final calculation lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)