Ask the Admins - Question Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
For all:

Is anime going to prompt the ruin of the entire human race?

Do you feel your way of handling stuff here on Smogon (before and/or after you obtained your current position) has an impact on your real life behavior? If so, to which extent?

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok i'll bite. these are for ironbullet.

1) what is your favourite tier to play outside of uu, if you have one
2) what's your favourite room and why
3) who's the best user you've met
4) like above but worst
5) bop thele or thele bop?

for all,

1. are there any big decisions you would reverse or at least look into again, possibly revisit?
2. what parts of working with other site staff do you enjoy? as a staff member myself in a PS! room, staffing has definitely made an impact on the way I view some things and think. is this the same for you all?

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Edit: a bit of a late submission I know, but the thread wasn't closed yet so :derp:

For Hikari:

What are you looking to change in the future to help make tiering decisions easier for the current councils?

What is your opinion on the proposal that we should change the way rises and drops work for lower tiers?

Do you think that we should change Smogon's current tiering policy? If so, what should we change? (I've heard some talk about how some specific complex bans could be healthier than others, so I'm interested in your thoughts on this.)

Regarding suspect tests, do you believe that there should be a consistent percentage of which the community needs to reach in order to ban something among the lower tiers? If so, what do you think that percentage should be and why?

What inspired you to take up this "job" of sorts of being the tiering admin?

Since you're current member of the Tournament Director team, do you think that the decisions that you've made as a collective group have reflected (some aspects of) what the community wanted?

How much do you value community input, not just as a TD, but a tiering admin?

Out of curiosity for myself, what exactly do you look into when reviewing tournament bans (you can answer this question elsewhere if you'd like).

Lastly, is there any decision that you've made as the tiering admin that you would revert / that you regret?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)