Auresi's Art

Hi I'm Auresi, and here is my small collection of growing art that I've been confidently doing for the past few months. ♥ Feel free to post your constructive criticism if you so desire.

A Shiny Volcarona I drew for Wi-Fi's tournament two months(?) ago. :D

A candified Goodra that I use as my stream's mascot

and its child.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to smeargle's studio!
Your lineart is SOOOOOOOOOOO clean, and your coloring is on point as well.
Something I think you should work on is anatomy. For example, your Lopunny has legs that are way too short, and the Volcarona has teeny tiny wings.
You have really cute art, and I'm happy to have you in our community :)

Hello, and welcome to smeargle's studio!
Your lineart is SOOOOOOOOOOO clean, and your coloring is on point as well.
Something I think you should work on is anatomy. For example, your Lopunny has legs that are way too short, and the Volcarona has teeny tiny wings.
You have really cute art, and I'm happy to have you in our community :)
I appreciate the criticism! I'm someone who draws a lot of head/bust shots, so doing full body is still a struggle, but I'm definitely trying my best, so I appreciate you for telling me that. ♥

Reactions: gum

Drew a very sad looking Phantump as a test with the new paint program I got my hands on
I have a lot of practice to do on it before I'm confident in using it for full scale drawings, since it seems a lot easier to make thinner lines that also makes it hard to color it in without going outside the lines which I did ahahhahahahahaa

OOO, what program do you use?? these are such clean designs i just love them!
o-oh um, I use photoshop for everything above the phantump w/ background, been testing out clip studio and it's not bad but I'm not a huuuuge fan of it just yet, still need to master how to make cleaner lines and such. u v u
also aaaa...thank you

Reactions: gum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)