ausma's artistic accolades

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader

hello!!!! if you're here, you are interested in seeing my art, or are here because you're bored. either way i am here to entertain!

to preface; i am ausma. if you're familiar with me, chances are you've seen my contributions on other forums. i lead the ou forums, ou c&c, and moderate sm qc and the sm forum. however, something a lot of people don't really know about me is that i am a very very passionate and versed artist too!!! in fact i've been drawing and designing for about a decade now and have even done my share of banners and logos for various purposes around the site.

View attachment 367853

fishe
View attachment 367854
View attachment 367855
(rejected m&m banner)

for cleffa

doodled for a group of friends!
i did a TON of artfight pieces. here are some of my favorites:
View attachment 367856

View attachment 367857

View attachment 367858

View attachment 367860

mothgirl supremacy

in case it wasn't exceedingly obvious by the banner, i do in fact have a pokesona

go pico yeah yeah go pico yeah

major s/os to all of my friends who have been supportive and amazing company. i am going to ping the ones who have smogon accounts all below because i love all of them; if i forgot you i am so sorry but you know who u are

thank you again for checking this thread out!!! if you're interested in getting a commission or reaching out to me in general, you are welcome to check out my carrd at https://ausma.carrd.co/ or message me at ausma#0023 on discord!! ill post here periodically if i ever have updates or anything new to share!

until next time!!

ausma logo.png

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You've done so much more artwork since the last time I saw an update from you! Love your Pokemon pieces, the artfight pieces, and the doodles you included here too; I'm sure you already know how much I like your thread banners from my comments on your last thread, too.

On a technical note; maybe it's just me, but I actually can't see most of the images under the Design Work category? There's just a bunch of "View attachment" links, and I keep getting an error page every time I click on one of them. The same goes for a few images under the other categories as well.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
You've done so much more artwork since the last time I saw an update from you! Love your Pokemon pieces, the artfight pieces, and the doodles you included here too; I'm sure you already know how much I like your thread banners from my comments on your last thread, too.

On a technical note; maybe it's just me, but I actually can't see most of the images under the Design Work category? There's just a bunch of "View attachment" links, and I keep getting an error page every time I click on one of them. The same goes for a few images under the other categories as well.
yea i’ve had a couple people bring this up, since i’m on a new laptop i had to plug them in directly from artfight which is a site that only allows access to it and its files if you’re signed in, so i’ll try to get that patched up when i get back later. thank you so much for letting me know!!

also a gigantic thank you to the rest of you for all of the support!! it means a ton to me <3

Katy

Banned deucer.
whoelsome cute user ausma, thanks sooo much for your artworks, they are soooo cool, i especially loved the ou secret santa one, brings alot of fun memories on this project and all your work you do on smogon is wonderful. keep up the contributions my cutie <3

Amazing Logos By An Amazing User <3

Last edited:

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i absolutely adore your fluffy, unique style… i especially love your coloring, it feels so soft, and as someone who’s watched you draw i am taken aback by final product every single time. keep up the amazing work connie! i’m so proud of you from one artist to another and to my friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)