awa! nderingCreativeThread

awa

you lost the game
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok there's a bit of a story behind this one too:

i was being a nice tribe member at merge in an ORG and then some other tribe members were -.- so the hosts decided to make a 412 dot connect the dots challenge where the slowest person to complete the picture won

the black lines are the connect the dots lines. the caption says it all

zebras.png

awa

you lost the game
oh hey i'm alive, masspost time

SURVIVOR LOGOS
Lorevivor S2_ The Argo (Logo).png

SmORGon S17_ Aether Paradise Logo-8.png

SmORGon S17_ Ultra Space (Final Logo).png

RANDOM OCs

hollowknightoc.png

the two bits of lore i have for him is that 1) he lost his wings/wings are broke 2) he can control the light around him

firestarportrait.png

parker.png

idk the thought of a genderfluid power ranger is interesting to me ok

FANART

hollowknight.png

hollow knight really really fits with my style n.n

unicornpluffle.png

i spent 3 hours making this

that's 3 hours of my life i'm never getting back

yayyyyy ok have a great rest of your day n.n

awa

you lost the game
awa_2021_art_summary.png

Woah, it's really been a full year. I can't believe 2021 flew by this quickly, and I'm actually so proud of how much I've improved over the year :D

I'd also like to thank all of y'all for sticking around this long and actually liking my posts even though I post like, once every two months lol

Here's to a cool 2022!

awa

you lost the game
As some of you know, I was part of the spriting team for AFD this year. Huge thanks to A Cake Wearing A Hat and platinumCheesecake for welcoming me and spearheading the project, and thank you to all of my fellow spriters for making such a blursed patch of sprites lmao

Here's the full credits post, including the names of every spriter who participated this year (the list is kinda really long, and they've all already been tagged once for this so go over here to check them out!)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-afd-sprite-credits-dump.3661571/post-9175187

And here were my contributions! The first is normal, second is shiny~

miltank.png
miltank_shiny.png

lanturn.png
lanturn_shiny.png

ditto.png
ditto_shiny.png

pumpkaboo_xsmall.png
pumpkaboo_xsmall_shiny.png
pumpkaboo_small.png
pumpkaboo_small_shiny.png
pumpkaboo_large.png
pumpkaboo_large_shiny.png
pumpkaboo_xl.png
pumpkaboo_xl_shiny.png

This was actually a good practice/study kinda of thing for proportions and scaling, but respectfully, I'm never doing this again <3 16 sprites for 1 mon was QUITE the journey, and was grueling when I realized I had the wrong dimensions at one point and had to redo half of the sprites :sob:

tropius.png
tropius_shiny.png

unironically this is some of my best spriteart LOL

awa

you lost the game
help i impulse bought xenoblade chronicles and i'm obsessed with that game's art style so here i am trying to imitate it or something

there's no going back

xenobladearmorstuff.png

awa

you lost the game
https://commissions-by-awa.weebly.com/

Hey all! I've finally made the step and officially opened commissions!!!!! If you like my art and would consider commissioning me to draw something for ya, I have a bunch of free time this summer and will be accepting a bunch of comms. My dms are open if you have any questions or if you'd like to chat!

Thank you all so much for supporting me through random likes and whatnot. Without y'all. I wouldn't be here today!

awa

you lost the game
oh smorgon s19 is done and it's been a while since i posted anything so here we go again

smorgons19desertresort.png

idol1.png
idol2.png

volcaronaidol.png

egyptiankrookodileidol.png

cofagrigusidol.png

yeah none of the idols were played because we had a "combine idol shards!" twist and people decided to just... not combine them lol so rip me

idol design was super fun this season though! since each of them had to be able to be built off of the two shards, i had to keep in mind that each one of the idols had to have that gold boxy line design thing and at least two had to have the gem (the cofagrigus one was supposed to be played if someone combined three individual shards instead of a shard + gem).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)