Bad songs you love

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Everyone has their favorite songs, and everyone thinks they're the best of the best. From Kiss fans to Ke$ha fans to Sir Mix-A-Lot fans to Cab Calloway fans, we are always prone to point out what we think are great songs and why we love them. But what about songs that we think that are shit but love anyway? What about those songs we recognize as being terrible and stupid but know it's our guilty pleasure? This is the thread for them.

I have two as my favorite is in my language. This one I consider crap and its lyrics are actually dangerous (it's a cuckold song about a man saying he won't cry because it was the woman's fault) and Pablo's voice is complete garbage, but it's so damn catchy I can't help myself listening to it in secret and feeling weirdly good.

The second one is in English and also a doozy. "Afternoon Delight" is technically a sex song but it's so stupidly inept it works more as a contraceptive than anything else. And perhaps it's said ineptitude that draws me too much for it. Idk why but I simply love it. I listen to this crap every time. Not to mention that the video is really embarrassing.

And you? What are your "so bad it's good" songs?

I'm no fan of rap or Bhad Bhabie (I'm not the biggest fan of her personality or her rapping/autotune) but not gonna lie, These Heaux is catchy as hell. except once when I told my friends about it they were like "excuse me what"

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
nightcore is for weebs not teenage girls

Blue (Da Ba Dee) is a bad but fun song. The music video is even worse, though.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2000s eurodance and europop is half amazing, half terrible, half amazing BECAUSE it's terrible. Bubblegum pop is a genre that keeps on giving. Nightcoring 2000s pop and punk music to turn them into bubblegum pop songs single handedly justifies nightcore as an art form.

This last one has 120 million views compared to the original's 3.5 million. 40x more people have heard the nightcore version, if u don't think that's incredible then gtfo outta here

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
nightcore is for weebs not teenage girls
It's prob just both combined then, because all the songs are so angsty. It's got good BPM for gaming as well for the most part.
2000s eurodance and europop is half amazing, half terrible, half amazing BECAUSE it's terrible. Bubblegum pop is a genre that keeps on giving. Nightcoring 2000s pop and punk music to turn them into bubblegum pop songs single handedly justifies nightcore as an art form.

This last one has 120 million views compared to the original's 3.5 million. 40x more people have heard the nightcore version, if u don't think that's incredible then gtfo outta here
Yeah I've heard that last one before and it's really enjoyable. Gotta agree with the eurodance and europop as well, prob because of a lot of nostalgia that just brings you back to that time period. Scooter is prob my fav out of that genre, they're still amazing live after all these years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)