Balanced Hackmons Mentoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon Username: kzhu98
PS Username: Not a Nub
Preferred Playstyle: Offensive
Timezone (GMT): GMT -8 (Pacific)

Smogon Username: Anikrahman1995
PS Username: Swagger = Skill, DracoMaster *Insert Name* (I have several alts)
Preferred Playstyle: Offense
Timezone (GMT): +6
Mentor Request: Adrian Marin

Last edited:

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, Just thought I'd want to reassure you all that we are working on all your requests as quickly as we can. We actually got more of a response than expected (which is great!) so we're a little behind. We'll get to you soon enough, so don't worry about it.

Also, going forward if you want to mention which of us you'd prefer to mentor with we can try to arrange for that to happen. Feel free to edit your old posts accordingly.
Note though, that this is not a guarantee, but we'll do our best. Just add an extra field maybe of "Mentor Request:" or something along those lines. Please do this only if you have actually seen us play.

Thanks for the patience. Don't forget to check out the new site that my fellow mentors Adrian and Asterat have set up. You can always interact among yourselves on the forums there too!

Smogon username: Baqon
PS username: Baqon
Playing style: Offense
Timezone: GMT -7

Last edited:
Oh, btw, since I don't have anything nearly as in depth as the actual mentors, I will be open to help people at any time. I am on the Other Metas room a lot of the time, and if I have free time,, just come to me and I can show you a bit about how to play (if you don't really know the meta AT ALL)

Smogon Username: Anikrahman1995
PS Username: Swagger = Skill, DracoMaster *Insert Name* (I have several alts)
Preferred Playstyle: Offense
Timezone (GMT): +6
Mentor Request: Adrian Marin
I fear that I am not the ideal mentor for an offense player such as yourself, I can teach you the basics of offense and construct teams but honestly, you should try Flint or the others if you want to learn more about offense, sorry.

Smogon Username: jrm115
PS Username: jrm115
Preferred Playstyle: Offensive/Hyper Offensive or Adrian-levels of stall
Experience: been playing for a few days. all i learned is the most copy-pasted strategies of gen 5, and that i suck at being creative.
Timezone (GMT): -5

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Smogon Username: jrm115
PS Username: jrm115
Preferred Playstyle: Offensive/Hyper Offensive or Adrian-levels of stall
Experience: been playing for a few days. all i learned is the most copy-pasted strategies of gen 5, and that i suck at being creative.
Timezone (GMT): -5
Only when you convert your avatar to Mr. Mime will Adrian-levels of stall be possible. Please come back when you do so.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
How to be Adrian:

1. Become pro at Pokemon
2. Convince people you're a total noob
3. ???
4. Profit
Where's step 2.34: Convert forum avatar to Mr. mime and post gems such as these in every conversation you've ever been in:
Adrian Marin said:
sweg we debate with our sweg and sweg everyting with sweg to sweg for sweg imo YOLO
Adrian Marin said:
yoo tech hakmon me yes not undertand hao batl sori wat i do her not undertand so i soughd lern hao batl righ

TEACH HACKMON ME NOT UNDERTAND GUD

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
._. Adrian Stall
Well, might as well sign up for this. always open for a new meta.

Smogon Username: Regi likes pie
PS Username: Regi likes pie, anything starting with Regi
Preferred Playstyle: Stal cus that hao playr plai gud.
Experience: top 250 in BH
Timezone (GMT): -5 I believe (New York)
Preferred Mentor: Idc really. Maybe Adrian because of the playstyle.

Last edited:
PS username: hurricane losedude
Smogon username: losedude
Preferred playstyle: Balanced
Experience: I made that team and won that battle that one

EDIT: Changed showdown name to losedude

Last edited:
Smogon Username: SnazzySwampert
PS Username: ExplodingTeddybear
Playing Style: Stall, Hyper Offense, Balance, Baton Pass
Experience:Been playing for over two months, so a lot, but not much
Timezone: GMT-5
Preferred Mentor: E4 Flint

Edit:Changed ps name, Reshesect got hacked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)