Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League - Final Round

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Man fuk this dog game I lost to bs again
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-345490465
tilted af rn, just had this game 5 min ago man so mad, tilted af
god dam I swer to god man I justlost so hard to bs I instantly hopd on smog to complaein man, didn't even care where
so fk it I'm complaung heer, u see this bs heer? they call pokemon a compettiv game? fk me man.
bs
Hoping no one else will say stuff like this after finals (and complaung beer and ask everyone to see this bs beer), I will unwatch this thread that has more productive contents than OMPL Discussion thread.

Man fuk this dog game I lost to bs again
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-345490465
tilted af rn, just had this game 5 min ago man so mad, tilted af
god dam I swer to god man I justlost so hard to bs I instantly hopd on smog to complaein man, didn't even care where
so fk it I'm complaung heer, u see this bs heer? they call pokemon a compettiv game? fk me man.
bs

Edit: Go funbot woohoo
I am sorry you lost that battle. But hear me out:

I hate saying this as the same team but you need to calm the f down because 'losing to bs' happens to everyone. Yes, I was tilted as shit when Klang rekt me with good old galvanize pdon set. But having lost, nothing will be better by just saying it is bad; your team might not have been good enough to deal with such part of the meta.

Concluding with good luck to Funbot28 and Balanced Freakmons for final grand match so that this won't be a shitpost.

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I am sorry you lost that battle. But hear me out:

I hate saying this as the same team but you need to calm the f down because 'losing to bs' happens to everyone. Yes, I was tilted as shit when Klang rekt me with good old galvanize pdon set. But having lost, nothing will be better by just saying it is bad; your team might not have been good enough to deal with such part of the meta.

Concluding with good luck to Funbot28 and Balanced Freakmons for final grand match so that this won't be a shitpost.
My face when copy&paste is considered to be better than original one

Congratulations to Team ASOS (Awesome Stylish Outstanding and Superior), constituted by Balanced Freakmons, Transcendent God Champion and aki0s, for winning the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League!

From your hostess of this tour and to everyone who participated and made this possible my big thank you :)
I really enjoyed hosting and participating this BH tour and I hope I'll be able to host more on the future.

As we aimed for Pokémon Mastery, we as Pokémon trainers have continually strived ever upward, seeking to maximize the powers of the Pokémon under our control in the process. And our pursuit of power has brought us together in the wonderful tier that is Balanced Hackmons, in which the Pokémon under our commands are capable of possessing powers and abilities that transcend the very limits of the game's legality itself. Using such Pokémon, we have fought against other trainers in control of similarly god-like monsters. In the abilities of ourselves and our own teammates, we have believed. And through faith, we have triumphed. Balanced Freakmons, aki0s... congratulations on our great victory in the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League!

My fellow Pokémon trainers, and the world of competitive Pokémon as a whole... look forward to the Great Pokémon Master's grand return following the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! Until then...​

I apologize for posting stuff here that wasn't really meant for here but you guys see it anyway because I'm not observant but that loss was bs, mmx dies on switch in but whatever

As we aimed for Pokémon Mastery, we as Pokémon trainers have continually strived ever upward, seeking to maximize the powers of the Pokémon under our control in the process. And our pursuit of power has brought us together in the wonderful tier that is Balanced Hackmons, in which the Pokémon under our commands are capable of possessing powers and abilities that transcend the very limits of the game's legality itself. Using such Pokémon, we have fought against other trainers in control of similarly god-like monsters. In the abilities of ourselves and our own teammates, we have believed. And through faith, we have triumphed. Balanced Freakmons, aki0s... congratulations on our great victory in the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League!

Great speech, as always xD
That great song, reminds me of playing that game xD Haven't listened it in ages ;P

My fellow Pokémon trainers, and the world of competitive Pokémon as a whole... look forward to the Great Pokémon Master's grand return following the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! Until then...​
Hope to see you competitively battling soon ;)

This is definitely a fun tour to watch, and a fun chance of testing what result can new BH players reach by using my build in round 1.
Thanks Balanced Freakmons for the hosting and Congratz ASOS on winning!

Very sadly, another major point of this post is actually saying that a bug I reported one month ago indeed affected the grand final to somewhat a great extent.
+2 252 SpA Spooky Plate Gengar-Mega Judgment vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Xerneas: 384-453 (84.2 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Gengar-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Yveltal: 299-352 (65.7 - 77.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Normalize should not boost spooky plate judgment, and should not boost boomburst. It only has a 1.2 multiplier on moves that are not normal type originally, and changed to normal type in the end, such as core enforcer, moongeist beam or blue flare. As a result, Funbot's Xern could have Spored the Gengar to sleep and the result might be different if she gets not too bad sleep turns; so can Yveltal take it out. The result of the game may or may not be changed but the Gengar sweep wouldn't happen.
This bug has actually changed a tons of 3HKOs to 2HKOs and should be fixed asap but alas it unfortunately affects many BH games.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)