SV OU Banded D-Nite SHREDS (Lots of explaining)

eyes.png
My ass when I see how much damage Tera Normal E-Speed :dragonite: does

Welcome to my newest team! Today I had the idea of trying out the Banded D-Nite set. Its damage output is crazy being able to do crazy damage once teams are chipped down. This team uses hazards to chip down the enemy (wow so original) which helps D-Nite to grab those OHKO's easier. This is my first try at a real RMT description. I tried my best lol. Lemme try to cook with this team and hope you enjoy! Shoutout to @Pabloaram, thanks for teaching me how to make these cool icons :dragapult:

Teambuilding process:

As I said earlier, I wanted to try out the Banded Nite set. They are the star of our team.

:dragonite:
With Dragonite's coverage moves being able to hit most resists on switch-in, I still had one thing it could not hit: Ghosts. Naturally, I chose the best ghost hater, :Kingambit:. It pairs well with :Dragonite:as the 4x weakness to fighting is remedied by :Dragonite:'s quad resist. Dark type attacks make ghosts think twice about switching in as a predict from us will put them in disadvantage.

:Dragonite: :Kingambit:
Looking at my team, it was pretty slow. I wanted to add :dragapult:for excellent speed control but it didn't fit the team. So, I changed it to scarf :enamorus:. Enables :Dragonite: to have a second life with Healing Wish and is able to outspeed Tusk even after one spin. Tusk is pretty strong against this team with ice spinner hitting both :dragonite: and :kingambit: (provided it has eq/cc and ice spinner).

:Dragonite: :Kingambit: :Enamorus:

With 2x flying types on the team and no boots, we needed a good hazard removing mon. :Great Tusk: is the perfect mon for this as we have a good core which fits with it. I decided to run full attacks on it but in the other team, he has rocks to support :dragonite:.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk:

For the last 2 mons on the team, I was just patching up the weaknesses on the team. :heatran: provided a good fairy and ice resist for the team. It also fits well with Nite as the eq/ground move is doged by :dragonite: and :kingambit: like the flash fire support from :heatran:. :heatran:'s trapping move is also helpful as forcing a switch from a weakness and chipping down counters is always good.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk: :heatran:

For our last mon, I wanted more hazards. Who could be better for that role right now than :samurott-hisui:. With :focus sash: it spikes up very well and is able to weaken walls for :dragonite: to pick off later. I also chose to include this mon because it was my starter in Legends Arceus :arceus:.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk: :heatran: :samurott-hisui:

Alright, that was alot. I will now be moving on to the team breakdown. All of the pokemon that can be are going to be female because cute charm exists.

gyatt :Dragonite: (F) @ :Choice Band:
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

This mon puts in so much work. Band for crazy damage. I'm running the standard set, but here's the rundown anyways. Outrage for devastating slower teams or teams without faries. Tera E-Speed hits like a truck, being able to OHKO, no investment :enamorus: and air balloon:sneasler:. It loves hazards chipping down the enemy team as OHKO's come much easier. Earthquake is to nail pokemon on the switch like no air balloon :gholdengo:, :toxapex:and hit switch-ins to E-Speed like :Dragapult:. Fire punch is to hit the steels like :Corviknight:. Be aware of :great-tusk: when you tera as a fighting move can kill you if multiscale is broken and for the more common ice spinner when you are not tera'd. Don't be to afraid to take a big hit as multiscale will save you most of the time and :enamorus:can always heal it back. Most of the time you would want to tera this but against certain matchups, make sure to save your tera for another mon. eg tera water :heatran: for rain. Try to chip down resists like :Scizor: or other bulky mons like :ting-lu: and :great tusk:

06 :Kingambit: (F) @ :heavy-duty boots:
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

I went with the standard SD cleaning set. I wanted to swap the item out for :leftovers: but :heavy-duty boots: is good bc you can switch-in anytime to check a ghost type. Be cautious of wisps on switch-in from :dragapult: or any hazard move that is commonly run on the pokemon you are switching in. :Kingambit: is extremely (see what i did there :dragonite:) important to make sure the ghosts think twice about switching in. If you have hazards up, try to pivot to :dragonite: threaten an E-Speed and switch back to :kingambit: to chip them down with hazards and threaten with a Dark move. Also, for Psyspam teams, E-Speed is countered so switching into :kingambit: is always good to combat it.

ily :Enamorus: (F) @ :Choice Scarf:
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Mystical Fire/Super Power
- Healing Wish

Scarf :enamorus: helps with the slower team and makes sure that if :Dragonite: goes down, we still have a fast and strong attacker. Moonblast and Earth Power are normal stabs, Mystical Fire helps with steels and also lowering the spa of things. Healing wish is for resetting teammates. Some examples of this are: :great-tusk: being healed to full (minus the hazards) to remove :Kingambit: in the endgame or to get multiscale back up on :dragonite:This mon acts as our team's check to :Great Tusk: as it can always outspeed :great-tusk: after +1 speed. It acts as a good check to stall as CC to :blissey: can be deadly and the stabs of :Enamorus: are alot for stall. (Stall is less of a common playstyle now tho.) This pokemon is great because :Samurott-Hisui: forces :great-tusk: to switch in to remove hazards putting the opponent in a forced tera or switch out situation.

Bro its 11:19 pm when I'm writing this so if i sound tired then its because of that. :/ I just want to finish this RMT so I can sleep well. :snorlax:

real one :Great Tusk: @ :Leftovers:
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Ice Spinner/Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Standard :great-tusk: set, running enough speed to outspeed max speed :kingambit: and being as bulky as possible. I'm running 4 attacks because I'm not really good with the hazard game and ice spinner is a good move to hit :enamorus:, :landorus-therian: and:lilligant-hisui:. The rest of the moves are just standard coverage moves. Tera steel is to resist lots of tusks weaknesses and maybe get a surprise kill.

whatifilickedit :Heatran: @ :Leftovers:
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Also running the standard Spd :heatran: set. Serves as a good Spd wall for fairy and ice moves that our team is pretty weak to or just general special moves. Tera water instead of grass so we can wall :Great-tusk: and :clodsire: while trapping them. Has a good synergy with :Dragonite: and :Kingambit: as they both don't want to get wisped and also covers some of their weaknesses. Tera water also for a better Rain matchup. Make sure to scout for what set :Hoopa-unbound: is as they might be special or mixed etc... you don't want to switch into a drain punch and have them heal back alot. Also good for :Enamorus:'s healing wish as :heatran: doesn't have any recovery other than it's leftovers. Taunt is really good for disabling pokemon like :skeledirge: and :clodsire:.

Yaki :Samurott-Hisui: (F) @ :Focus Sash:
Ability: Sharpness
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Razor Shell
- Aqua Jet/Sucker Punch
- Taunt

The final member of the team is the New Samurott. I originally had :gholdengo: as the last member of the team to keep hazards up but, after some testing there was no need to do that if I only had rocks up. With a Sash Lead set, It makes sure to muddle up the enemy's defences and get up hazards which :dragonite: likes alot. Razor Shell to hit :great-tusk: and Aqua Jet to always get some extra damage before fainting. The two water type moves also hit harder in rain, that why i'm running Aqua Jet over Sucker. Taunt is for :Masquerain: or other Hazard setters like :Ting-lu: to prevent them from setting hazards too.

Some possible changes: (That I think are good)
Change :Choice band: to DD :Dragonite:. DD is pretty much the better set most of the time.

Change Fire Punch to Iron head on :Dragonite:. Giving up the ablity to hit :Corviknight: and :scizor: super-effectively, but you are able to hit tera'd fairies like :skeledirge:and check the rare :scream-tail: better.

Swap the :choice-scarf: set of :enamorus: to a support set like sub or mixed. Makes :enamorus: slower but sub can be very good on predicting a switch or mixed for scrambling defensive cores.

Minor changes:

Swap Ice Spinner on :great-tusk: for stealth rocks

Tera Steel on :great-tusk: for Tera Water/Fairy improves the: :samurott-hisui: matchup as you resist one stab.

Swap Ice Spinner on :great-tusk: to taunt. This improves the matchup with :zamazenta:.

Change :leftovers: on :heatran: for boots. :heatran: is only going to be staying in for 1-3 turns while taking hits too. Unless trapping. I prefer :leftovers:.

Some weaknesses/counterplay.

After testing for 40 games and laddering on different accounts, the most obvious weakness was :iron-valiant:. It cannot be OHKO'd by Tera Normal :Dragonite: and needs chip from :samurott-hisui:'s hazards to OHKO. If hazards are down, you can tera normal, take a hit and kill back. If multiscale is broken already then ur kinda bonded or you could sack :heatran: to a CC and kill with E-Speed via the defence drop. Watch out for the mixed sets as CC is lethal to heatran. If its choiced, try to lock it into a move that once of your walls can take like knock-off and :great-tusk: or moonblast and :heatran: watch out for all the coverage moves that it has like thunderbolt if you tera water :heatran:.

:rocky-helmet:. This counters our :samurott-hisui: lead as stronger u-turn (for example :Meowscarada:) into a :rocky-helmet: user like :Amoonguss: or :Corviknight:. (Sometimes :great-tusk: but you would be insane to do that). If you think that this will probably happen, then lead :enamorus:. If they lead Zapdos, you can tera ground :enamorus: to suprise it and also weaken it so that your hard hitters like :kingambit: and :dragonite: can shine more. Or you could just normally lead :samurott-hisui:.

:zamazenta: is a big weakness of this team as :dragonite: is walled by Sub Iron defence if you lock into outrage or e-speed. if you know that they might sub, stay in with :great-tusk: and keep on eqin until sub is down and switch out to :enamorus: If anything, keep :Zamazenta: from snowballing. If you are running taunt on :great-tusk: then taunt it right away.

Stall is a pretty difficult matchup for our team. I mentioned earlier that :gholdengo: was replaced by :samurott-hisui:. This makes it pretty hard because we don't have :leftovers: on :kingambit:. If you play against stall, just give up or play out of your mind. (Just play patiently)

Against the quick claw team (idk i keep on matching up against them)
Taunt with :samurott-hisui: as soon as possible and prevent a screen from going up. try to preserve :heatran: and :samurott-hisui:as they have taunt (:great-tusk: too if u running taunt) and prevent those sweepers from setting up. You don't really need to go for hazards and :dragonite:'s E-Speed ignores :quick-claw:procs.

There are probably more things I should talk about but then the RMT will be too long and you guys aren't showdown noobs anyways.

Conclusion: Thanks for reading! This was my longest RMT yet and i'm surprised you didn't tell your screen Iain'treadinallathat. I recommend laddering with this team as I was able to break 1700 for the first time. I don't think :choice-band: is as good as normal DD sets but its immediate power that it offers with its comeback potential is really nice. Also its fun to get the reaction of people when I tera E-Speed and OHKO :Enamorus: and :sneasler:. If you want to ladder, I suggest you use DD instead of :choice band:. If you ever use my team, always feel free to PM me replays! Go out and click the funny button!

Super cool team: https://pokepast.es/5ba25fe33ba8ed9f

Updated team: https://pokepast.es/12da82e21e784240 (thanks awyp) just some minor changes

Last edited:
All I can think is about the last mon, is Razor Shell definitely best? I'm having a hard time deciding between that and Aqua Cutter on mine. High crit and full acc are cool, but you miss just the teensiest bit of BP, and 50% to lower Def is pretty cool...Idk things look good so it seems ok to ask a question rather than suggest a needless change, this seems like a good team(but I wouldn't know.)

Also, have you ever tried Encore over Taunt? You do mention stall, idk if this would help.

All I can think is about the last mon, is Razor Shell definitely best? I'm having a hard time deciding between that and Aqua Cutter on mine. High crit and full acc are cool, but you miss just the teensiest bit of BP, and 50% to lower Def is pretty cool...Idk things look good so it seems ok to ask a question rather than suggest a needless change, this seems like a good team(but I wouldn't know.)

Also, have you ever tried Encore over Taunt? You do mention stall, idk if this would help.
Encore is really nice against stall, however Samu is normally a suicide lead most of the time. I feel like taunt suits the role more. It helps: preventing screens, webs and other hazard setters. Also, I'm using Razor Shell over Aqua Cutter because it is stronger and can have a better chance of killing :Great-tusk:

suwnny

Banned deucer.
View attachment 529581 My ass when I see how much damage Tera Normal E-Speed :dragonite: does

Welcome to my newest team! Today I had the idea of trying out the Banded D-Nite set. Its damage output is crazy being able to do crazy damage once teams are chipped down. This team uses hazards to chip down the enemy (wow so original) which helps D-Nite to grab those OHKO's easier. This is my first try at a real RMT description. I tried my best lol. Lemme try to cook with this team and hope you enjoy! Shoutout to @Pabloaram, thanks for teaching me how to make these cool icons :dragapult:

Teambuilding process:

As I said earlier, I wanted to try out the Banded Nite set. They are the star of our team.

:dragonite:
With Dragonite's coverage moves being able to hit most resists on switch-in, I still had one thing it could not hit: Ghosts. Naturally, I chose the best ghost hater, :Kingambit:. It pairs well with :Dragonite:as the 4x weakness to fighting is remedied by :Dragonite:'s quad resist. Dark type attacks make ghosts think twice about switching in as a predict from us will put them in disadvantage.

:Dragonite: :Kingambit:
Looking at my team, it was pretty slow. I wanted to add :dragapult:for excellent speed control but it didn't fit the team (having 2 ghosts). So, I changed it to scarf :enamorus:. Enables :Dragonite: to have a second life with Healing Wish and is able to outspeed Tusk even after one spin. Tusk is pretty strong against this team with ice spinner hitting both :dragonite: and :kingambit: (provided it has eq/cc and ice spinner).

:Dragonite: :Kingambit: :Enamorus:

With 2x flying types on the team and no boots, we needed a good hazard removing mon. :Great Tusk: is the perfect mon for this as we have a good core which fits with it. I decided to run full attacks on it but in the other team, he has rocks to support :dragonite:.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk:

For the last 2 mons on the team, I was just patching up the weaknesses on the team. :heatran: provided a good fairy and ice resist for the team. It also fits well with Nite as the eq/ground move is doged by :dragonite: and :kingambit: like the flash fire support from :heatran:. :heatran:'s trapping move is also helpful as forcing a switch from a weakness and chipping down counters is always good.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk: :heatran:

For our last mon, I wanted more hazards. Who could be better for that role right now than :samurott-hisui:. With :focus sash: it spikes up very well and is able to weaken walls for :dragonite: to pick off later. I also chose to include this mon because it was my starter in Legends Arceus :arceus:.

:dragonite: :kingambit: :enamorus: :great tusk: :heatran: :samurott-hisui:

Alright, that was alot. I will now be moving on to the team breakdown. All of the pokemon that can be are going to be female because cute charm exists.

gyatt :Dragonite: (F) @ :Choice Band:
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

This mon puts in so much work. Band for crazy damage. I'm running the standard set, but here's the rundown anyways. Outrage for devastating slower teams or teams without faries. Tera E-Speed hits like a truck, being able to OHKO, no investment :enamorus: and air balloon:sneasler:. It loves hazards chipping down the enemy team as OHKO's come much easier. Earthquake is to nail pokemon on the switch like no air balloon :gholdengo:, :toxapex:and hit switch-ins to E-Speed like :Dragapult:. Fire punch is to hit the steels like :Corviknight:. Be aware of :great-tusk: when you tera as a fighting move can kill you if multiscale is broken and for the more common ice spinner when you are not tera'd. Don't be to afraid to take a big hit as multiscale will save you most of the time and :enamorus:can always heal it back. Most of the time you would want to tera this but against certain matchups, make sure to save your tera for another mon. eg tera water :heatran: for rain. Try to chip down resists like :Scizor: or other bulky mons like :ting-lu: and :great tusk:

06 :Kingambit: (F) @ :heavy-duty boots:
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

I went with the standard SD cleaning set. I wanted to swap the item out for :leftovers: but :heavy-duty boots: is good bc you can switch-in anytime to check a ghost type. Be cautious of wisps on switch-in from :dragapult: or any hazard move that is commonly run on the pokemon you are switching in. :Kingambit: is extremely (see what i did there :dragonite:) important to make sure the ghosts think twice about switching in. If you have hazards up, try to pivot to :dragonite: threaten an E-Speed and switch back to :kingambit: to chip them down with hazards and threaten with a Dark move. Also, for Psyspam teams, E-Speed is countered so switching into :kingambit: is always good to combat it.

ily :Enamorus: (F) @ :Choice Scarf:
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Mystical Fire/Super Power
- Healing Wish

Scarf :enamorus: helps with the slower team and makes sure that if :Dragonite: goes down, we still have a fast and strong attacker. Moonblast and Earth Power are normal stabs, Mystical Fire helps with steels and also lowering the spa of things. Healing wish is for resetting teammates. Some examples of this are: :great-tusk: being healed to full (minus the hazards) to remove :Kingambit: in the endgame or to get multiscale back up on :dragonite:This mon acts as our team's check to :Great Tusk: as it can always outspeed :great-tusk: after +1 speed. It acts as a good check to stall as CC to :blissey: can be deadly and the stabs of :Enamorus: are alot for stall. (Stall is less of a common playstyle now tho.) This pokemon is great because :Samurott-Hisui: forces :great-tusk: to switch in to remove hazards putting the opponent in a forced tera or switch out situation.

Bro its 11:19 pm when I'm writing this so if i sound tired then its because of that. :/ I just want to finish this RMT so I can sleep well. :snorlax:

real one :Great Tusk: @ :Leftovers:
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Ice Spinner/Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Standard :great-tusk: set, running enough speed to outspeed max speed :kingambit: and being as bulky as possible. I'm running 4 attacks because I'm not really good with the hazard game and ice spinner is a good move to hit :enamorus:, :landorus-therian: and:lilligant-hisui:. The rest of the moves are just standard coverage moves. Tera steel is to resist lots of tusks weaknesses and maybe get a surprise kill.

whatifilickedit :Heatran: @ :Leftovers:
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Also running the standard Spd :heatran: set. Serves as a good Spd wall for fairy and ice moves that our team is pretty weak to or just general special moves. Tera water instead of grass so we can wall :Great-tusk: and :clodsire: while trapping them. Has a good synergy with :Dragonite: and :Kingambit: as they both don't want to get wisped and also covers some of their weaknesses. Tera water also for a better Rain matchup. Make sure to scout for what set :Hoopa-unbound: is as they might be special or mixed etc... you don't want to switch into a drain punch and have them heal back alot. Also good for :Enamorus:'s healing wish as :heatran: doesn't have any recovery other than it's leftovers. Taunt is really good for disabling pokemon like :skeledirge: and :clodsire:.

Yaki :Samurott-Hisui: (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sharpness
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Razor Shell
- Aqua Jet/Sucker Punch
- Taunt

The final member of the team is the New Samurott. I originally had :gholdengo: as the last member of the team to keep hazards up but, after some testing there was no need to do that if I only had rocks up. With a Sash Lead set, It makes sure to muddle up the enemy's defences and get up hazards which :dragonite: likes alot. Razor Shell to hit :great-tusk: and Aqua Jet to always get some extra damage before fainting. The two water type moves also hit harder in rain, that why i'm running Aqua Jet over Sucker. Taunt is for :Masquerain: or other Hazard setters like :Ting-lu: to prevent them from setting hazards too.

Some possible changes: (That I think are good)
Change :Choice band: to DD :Dragonite:. DD is pretty much the better set most of the time.

Change Fire Punch to Iron head on :Dragonite:. Giving up the ablity to hit :Corviknight: and :scizor: super-effectively, but you are able to hit tera'd fairies like :skeledirge:and check the rare :scream-tail: better.

Swap the :choice-scarf: set of :enamorus: to a support set like sub or mixed. Makes :enamorus: slower but sub can be very good on predicting a switch or mixed for scrambling defensive cores.

Minor changes:

Swap Ice Spinner on :great-tusk: for stealth rocks

Tera Steel on :great-tusk: for Tera Water/Fairy improves the: :samurott-hisui: matchup as you resist one stab.

Swap Ice Spinner on :great-tusk: to taunt. This improves the matchup with :zamazenta:.

Change :leftovers: on :heatran: for boots. :heatran: is only going to be staying in for 1-3 turns while taking hits too. Unless trapping. I prefer :leftovers:.

Some weaknesses/counterplay.
After testing for 40 games and laddering on different accounts, the most obvious weakness was :iron-valiant:. It cannot be OHKO'd by Tera Normal :Dragonite: and needs chip from :samurott-hisui:'s hazards to OHKO. If hazards are down, you can tera normal, take a hit and kill back. If multiscale is broken already then ur kinda bonded or you could sack :heatran: to a CC and kill with E-Speed via the defence drop. Watch out for the mixed sets as CC is lethal to heatran. If its choiced, try to lock it into a move that once of your walls can take like knock-off and :great-tusk: or moonblast and :heatran: watch out for all the coverage moves that it has like thunderbolt if you tera water :heatran:

:zamazenta: is a big weakness of this team as :dragonite: is walled by Sub Iron defence if you lock into outrage for e-speed. if you know that they might sub, stay in with :great-tusk: and keep on eqin untill sub is down and swtich out to :enamorus: If anything, keep :Zamazenta: from snowballing. If you are running taunt on :great-tusk: then taunt it right away.

Stall is a pretty difficult matchup for our team. I mentioned earlier that :gholdengo: was replaced by :samurott-hisui:. This makes it pretty hard because we don't have :leftovers: on :kingambit:. If you play against stall, just give up or play out of your mind.

Against the quick claw team (idk i keep on matching up against them)
Taunt with :samurott-hisui: as soon as possible and prevent a screen from going up. try to preserve :heatran: and :samurott-hisui:as they have taunt (:great-tusk: too if u running taunt) and prevent those sweepers from setting up. You don't really need to go for hazards and :dragonite:'s E-Speed ignores :quick-claw:procs.

There are probably more things I should talk about but then the RMT will be too long and you guys aren't showdown noobs anyways.

Conclusion: Thanks for reading! This was my longest RMT yet and i'm surprised you didn't tell your screen Iain'treadinallathat. I recommend laddering with this team as I was able to break 1700 for the first time. I don't think :choice-band: is as good as normal DD sets but its immediate power that it offers with its comeback potential is really nice. Also its fun to get the reaction of people when I tera E-Speed and OHKO :Enamorus: and :sneasler:. If you want to ladder, I suggest you use DD instead of :choice band:. If you ever use my team, always feel free to PM me replays! Go out and click the funny button!

Super cool team: https://pokepast.es/5ba25fe33ba8ed9f
hi i made an accout just to comment on this rmt! there was alot of detail and I love dragonite and choice band is such a cool set! looking fowards to ur future rmts

Last edited:
Note: Replace Aqua Jet on :samurott-hisui: for sacred sword. This improves the mirror matchup greatly. And beats :choice-scarf: :samurott-hisui: too. Even though there is a loss in priority, you force a predictable attack from the opponent.

Last edited:

suwnny

Banned deucer.
I have been playing with this team for a looong time. (I even managed to get 1644 elo its my pesonal best) I love it so much. But I made some changes too it which I think would be better for the team.

I think that moltres would be better for your team. because enamorus is a big problem for your team moltres is so much better.
Moltres @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn
- Roost

I stole this set from another team so idk where i got it but i think this would be way better. i choice spcial defence because it is replaceing heatran's role. I say tera water is better because rain is strong to this team.

I have been playing with this team for a looong time. (I even managed to get 1644 elo its my pesonal best) I love it so much. But I made some changes too it which I think would be better for the team.

I think that moltres would be better for your team. because enamorus is a big problem for your team moltres is so much better.
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn
- Roost

I stole this set from another team so idk where i got it but i think this would be way better. i choice spcial defence because it is replaceing heatran's role. I say tera water is better because rain is strong to this team.
Thanks for your input. I already made this change to the team but never bothered to update this rmt. I'll be making changes shortly. Also nice job with the team!

Update:

Swap :heatran: for :moltres:. Thank You suwnny reminding me of this change.

EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn
- Roost

The swap does many things. First, it adds a mixed wall and provides burn support (with flame body and wisp). It now checks things like :enamorus:, :iron-valiant: (provided its phys or no t-bolt) and :kingambit:. Which Heatran was pretty weak to before. The Evs are for max Spd bulk but still enough speed to outspeed most defensive :great-tusk: and max speed Kingambit. I chose double fire moves because I never really saw myself clicking Hurricane on Moltres and the additional momentum that it gives this slower team is really nice. Tera Water as rain is a really tough matchup vs this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)