Bandkrook's Sketchbook Nook (until he can afford a drawing pad)

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Welcome!
Hello! I'm Bandkrook! Art has been a very big aspect of my life. It's basically therapy for me, and everytime I draw, paint, or create anything its always something that has meaning to me and carries its own special place in my heart. Since I want to start contributing to the site by doing art for projects and articles, I figured it would be the time to start this thread even with no digital art. I've contributed to other parts of Smogon for some months now, and since I like art so much it felt natural to create a thread here. I've been meaning to learn digital art for quite some time, but I lack the money to buy a cheap drawing pad, so for now, all the serious art here is physical. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys what I created. Have a good morning/day/night! :)

clef.jpg
celesteela and kart.jpg
chandy.jpg

IMG_20210215_012305.jpg

froggy.jpg

baby cutiefly.png
baby cutiefly shiny.png

Last edited:

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
OMG you made your own art thread! And Oh dang do these look sick! I relate to not trying out digital art as much, since drawing pads are SO fucking expensive ;_; god damn.
These drawings remind of me of the good old days when I was going pencil and paper in school! I can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So I asked lei to do the art for one of my UU projects and sent them a sketch, this is the result:
archetype.png

Not finished or polished at all LOL but I had fun drawing it for the 1h I did (yes I spent 1 hour ok trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK to do with Aegislash's pose). Clearly superior to their version:
UU ArcheTYPE Cores.png

Anyways thanks lei for this amazing art ur the best ily go check their art thread here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)